Pretty Basic Alisha Marie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to start this thread as I always wonder if other people are thinking the same as me about this girl but I cannot find a thread on here for her and I cannot deal with the mess that is/was gurugossip

Reactions: 1
i've watched Alisha for years, however it feels like the past year she puts minimal to zero effort in what she does and let's not even get started how she treats people around her, making snarky comments about "how they should agree with her because you are on my payroll" or just her screaming at the camera half of the vlog

Yes! And she is so up her own bleeping ass! You can tell she thinks her tit don’t stink and that everyone should just fawn over her all the time. She literally does the bare minimum but somehow has everyone thinking she’s a workaholic

I forgot her name but TK is just a replacement of her and she made a video about Alisha but never said it was about her but it was very obvious it was about Alisha and she talked about how toxic she is and how unsupportive she was when she started a YouTube channel. Alisha is just up her own arse, thinks she’s better than everyone and her and Remi’s podcast is honestly tit. Does ads for stuff she clearly doesn’t use, recently it was a Facebook messenger ad. Yh she might use it but who does a bleeping ad for it?! And don’t get me started on the clothing brand her and Ashley have, what a scam, charging people like £30 for a top when u can get one for £5 somewhere else. She says it’s amazing quality, still wouldn’t pay £30 and she only has about 3 colours and no patterns or anything, just basic tit looking clothes.

I forgot her name but TK is just a replacement of her and she made a video about Alisha but never said it was about her but it was very obvious it was about Alisha and she talked about how toxic she is and how unsupportive she was when she started a YouTube channel. Alisha is just up her own arse, thinks she’s better than everyone and her and Remi’s podcast is honestly tit. Does ads for stuff she clearly doesn’t use, recently it was a Facebook messenger ad. Yh she might use it but who does a bleeping ad for it?! And don’t get me started on the clothing brand her and Ashley have, what a scam, charging people like £30 for a top when u can get one for £5 somewhere else. She says it’s amazing quality, still wouldn’t pay £30 and she only has about 3 colours and no patterns or anything, just basic tit looking clothes.
Are you talking about that girl, was her name jonmarie?
Yeah the clothing brand seems like a huge con! So expensive for such basic items!
the messenger ad was clearly a quick money grab for all three of them!

I hate Ashley’s nasal voice and I think she’s more of a witch than she lets on

Are you talking about that girl, was her name jonmarie?
Yeah the clothing brand seems like a huge con! So expensive for such basic items!
the messenger ad was clearly a quick money grab for all three of them!

I hate Ashley’s nasal voice and I think she’s more of a witch than she lets on
Yh Jon Marie, I forgot what her name is. I wouldn't be surprised if TK get's thrown out the group soon. I remember a video of Alisha talking about her clothing brand and she said something like she had to fight for them to be at the prices she wanted and she's selling a pair of joggers for about £100!! A lot of people aren't going to be able to afford that. Yh Ashley seems full of herself and probably annoyed because Alisha has more subscribers than her.

Reactions: 2
I made an account just so I could post this. I’ve been following Alisha since she really hit it big on YouTube and omfg…… HOW is this girl so out of touch? I literally watch her videos and just absolutely cringe. I had to unfollow her on Instagram, I just couldn’t do it anymore. I feel sorry for her that everyone in her life never tells her “that’s not a good photo” or “that’s not a smart advertisement choice”. She has too many yes men and she looks so ridiculous. Her new influencing merch drop? Who in their right mind would wear that? 12 yos? I’m sorry, but you can’t tell me Alisha would be caught dead wearing that…… it’s truly sad how success can change a person. I genuinely used to like her videos years ago, but I can’t stand to watch the arrogant, self centred person she’s become.

I made an account just so I could post this. I’ve been following Alisha since she really hit it big on YouTube and omfg…… HOW is this girl so out of touch? I literally watch her videos and just absolutely cringe. I had to unfollow her on Instagram, I just couldn’t do it anymore. I feel sorry for her that everyone in her life never tells her “that’s not a good photo” or “that’s not a smart advertisement choice”. She has too many yes men and she looks so ridiculous. Her new influencing merch drop? Who in their right mind would wear that? 12 yos? I’m sorry, but you can’t tell me Alisha would be caught dead wearing that…… it’s truly sad how success can change a person. I genuinely used to like her videos years ago, but I can’t stand to watch the arrogant, self centred person she’s become.
I have to agree about the merch! It’s so stupid, like why would non influencers even want to wear that? It’s such an odd choice.

Yeah she’s very out of touch and separated from reality like a lot of these influencers are 🙄

It’s so sad how hard she tries to stay relevant. She claims to have “grown up and is now unfiltered” and all she is is more embarrassing. Don’t get me wrong, I swear around my friends all the time, but it’s like she only does it for validation. “This is what someone my age would do, right?” Like that’s literally how it comes across….. and the billboard 2 years ago? Like good god, arrogant much? Idk the things she’ll drop money on and the things she thinks are necessities are just sad. It cracks me up how she doesn’t understand why she can’t get a boyfriend. Look at how you present yourself online…… “guys are just intimidated by me” no….. they literally stay away because you act like a 12yo lmao. OH and every time Taylor says forking I want to jump off a cliff. I’m the same age as Taylor and omfg if I said that in front of my group of friends I would be absolutely roasted. They truly are such an odd group of people.

Reactions: 3
Pleaseeeeeee the new merch is bleeping cringe. Tbh it's all bleeping cringe (vlogmas🤢) but this is horrible! I'm like 5 years younger than her and she is so embarrassing to me. I can't imagine being her age and so out of touch. Her Instagram is not cute, the style of clothing she wears does not fit her vibe. Like it just doesn't work on her, she can't pull it off. But she clearly goes for what's trendy.

Reactions: 3
I have to agree about the merch! It’s so stupid, like why would non influencers even want to wear that? It’s such an odd choice.

Yeah she’s very out of touch and separated from reality like a lot of these influencers are 🙄
Right??? It’s so embarrassing. I genuinely wonder what other people her age think of her. (Or other influencers). Pisses me off when she says she’s “such a business boss” … Like dude you haven’t ever worked a real job, make questionable brand deals and have had a major follower decline……. I wonder why TK stays? I can’t assume she’d pay well….. and it’s not a job to set you up for life, you know?

Right??? It’s so embarrassing. I genuinely wonder what other people her age think of her. (Or other influencers). Pisses me off when she says she’s “such a business boss” … Like dude you haven’t ever worked a real job, make questionable brand deals and have had a major follower decline……. I wonder why TK stays? I can’t assume she’d pay well….. and it’s not a job to set you up for life, you know?
I wouldn't be surprised if she's the type to pay in "exposure"
Like she probably pays a basic wage and then uses whatever clout she has as payment. Ya know like how tk has a following and started her own channel.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's the type to pay in "exposure"
Like she probably pays a basic wage and then uses whatever clout she has as payment. Ya know like how tk has a following and started her own channel.
I never even thought of that…. That would genuinely be so sad if she just pays her in “exposure”. Idk man, people from LA are something else…… I hope TK eventually wants more for herself and leaves her and goes off and thrives. I’m so thrilled for Taryne that she moved out. (She seems so nice and unbothered, I’m impressed she lasted living with them as long as she did). I think the best thing for Alisha would be to move away, go to school, get a job in that field and grow up. She needs it.

Reactions: 4
I never even thought of that…. That would genuinely be so sad if she just pays her in “exposure”. Idk man, people from LA are something else…… I hope TK eventually wants more for herself and leaves her and goes off and thrives. I’m so thrilled for Taryne that she moved out. (She seems so nice and unbothered, I’m impressed she lasted living with them as long as she did). I think the best thing for Alisha would be to move away, go to school, get a job in that field and grow up. She needs it.
I am so happy for Taryne for moving out as well. her recent podcast episode was so telling of how the girls treated her when she lived with them. They’d call each other “skinny” as a compliment and they’d never consider how that would make her feel?!? The way Ashley would constantly interrupt her when she was talking about her body issues and basically told Taryne it was her job to educate people on her insecurities made me so mad. Like of course Taryne had problems with food in a household full of girls who would only eat salads and say they felt disgusting after eating carbs…don’t even get me started on how they did a whole photo shoot and had dresses for everyone except for Taryne so she had to make her own outfit ugh, they seem so inconsiderate towards her and her feelings and I’m so glad she lives with her brother who probably won’t judge anything she eats or make her feel left out, because that was the vibe I got from them.

Reactions: 5
I am so happy for Taryne for moving out as well. her recent podcast episode was so telling of how the girls treated her when she lived with them. They’d call each other “skinny” as a compliment and they’d never consider how that would make her feel?!? The way Ashley would constantly interrupt her when she was talking about her body issues and basically told Taryne it was her job to educate people on her insecurities made me so mad. Like of course Taryne had problems with food in a household full of girls who would only eat salads and say they felt disgusting after eating carbs…don’t even get me started on how they did a whole photo shoot and had dresses for everyone except for Taryne so she had to make her own outfit ugh, they seem so inconsiderate towards her and her feelings and I’m so glad she lives with her brother who probably won’t judge anything she eats or make her feel left out, because that was the vibe I got from them.
Can you link the podcast episode??
It's not surprising they treated her like tit. She was the only one with a personality. I'm glad she's moved on. And I agree, they all parade around like they're some health experts but they definitely have a disordered relationship with food.
I wonder if Remi secretly feels this same way but instead of address it just plays along and pretends to be a "petite girls"

I don't watch alisha all of them anymore they don't care about there subscriber's just to make money off of us there really don't care and I'm a low income person and I can't afford anything that they have if I was a Youtuber I would treat my subscribers like family members not use them like alisha marie Ashley Nichole and remi all the other's

Okay this might be mean but I'm speaking my truth.
JFC Alisha and Ashley are so homely looking. I'm sorry I can't. I know people say don't judge based on looks well I'm judging okay. It's not like they have stellar personalities lol. Seriously I can't get over it.
I watched an older vlog of her from a few years ago.. Jesus I'm shocked to say she was worse back then. I feel justified to say this because they've completely sold out and like the user above me said, they treat subscribers like we're all in the same tax bracket and live a completely vapid influencer lifestyle. I WFH and live very comfortably but I couldn't imagine having a horrible spending habit like Alisha. She completely disregards her over-consumerism and is basically a walking advertisement.. (her cringe merch was right but she definitely meant it ironically).
Her fashion sense is god awful. I'm just being a hater but seriously shes so damn out of touch. It's embarrassing.
Pair all of this with the inability to realize she's living in a bubble, add the absence of maturity (why does she act and talk like a high schooler).. I think this is the reason she'll stay single forever.
Okay I'm done.

Omg I just listened to this podcast episode and omfg the way Ashley was speaking to Taryne was DISGUSTING!! Talking over her, telling Taryne how she should feel, not trying to understand where Taryne eas coming from at all. And basically showing off her disordered eating like a badge of honour because she didn’t eat a burrito. Like what a smug patronising witch. No wonder Taryne struggling with her eating disorder while living there Ashley is bleeping toxic!

Reactions: 4