Pretty Basic Alisha Marie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked up Alisha after forgetting that she existed lol. Did she do something to her face? Like cosmetic surgery?

Or is it just her dark hair and bangs?

If she got nothing done, then I applaud her. I think her face is just fine, but after all these years living in LA, you'd think she get something for the sake of it/to keep up with others.

Reactions: 2
I looked up Alisha after forgetting that she existed lol. Did she do something to her face? Like cosmetic surgery?

If she got nothing done, then I applaud her. I think her face is just fine, but after all these years living in LA, you'd think she get something for the sake of it/to keep up with others.

As far as she has admitted to she has had lip filler and Botox and some sort of non surgical nose job where they put something like Botox in your nose to help it look better idk 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Alisha and Ashley are so homely looking. I'm sorry I can't. I know people say don't judge based on looks well I'm judging okay. It's not like they have stellar personalities lol. Seriously I can't get over it.
I watched an older vlog of her from a few years ago.. Jesus I'm shocked to say she was worse back then.
I watched Alisha for many years, and yeah, I have always wondered how she got so successful with her plain jane looks. As a beauty/lifestyle guru...

I mean, she had Bethany Mota, MylifeasEva, Niki & Gabi (Especially Gabi), LaurDiy etc as her peers/rivals.

She looks good with brown hair, but she spent most of her prime with that awful blonde.

Reactions: 3

I think Alisha got lip injections because Ashley gets botox must be nice to always be happy with money

I just wanna say how irritating it is that Alisha still makes her “burnout” 4 years ago a literal personality trait. She just made merch about her burnout, and istg she mentions it on every episode of the podcast, like we get it girl! You got stressed at having to post videos as a career, poor you! But making it seem like having breakdowns and burnout is a quirky thing is so weird!

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that thinks it’s extremely odd that Alisha, Remi, Lauren and the others are all pushing 30 and are still doing vlogmas? Like is it just me, or have they not matured whatsoever?

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that thinks it’s extremely odd that Alisha, Remi, Lauren and the others are all pushing 30 and are still doing vlogmas? Like is it just me, or have they not matured whatsoever?
I think it’s just for the December Adsense

Reactions: 1
Don't they know when they die you can't take anything with them so why spend so much money on luxury times are hard but they don't care YouTubers love their subscribers just because they make the rich they do love people they love the money and power fame basically they sold their soul to the devil they figure they don't need God for anything