Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxcocainemodel

Yeah really not flattering and in the red carpet pics of her and Remi I thought she was lea Michele for a second šŸ˜‚
That dress just ainā€™t it for a red carpet movie premiere - she looks like sheā€™s going clubbing
Lea Michele I'm rollingggff
dress was not the vibe. Also can we talk about how boring the podcast is. Remi offers no commentary and just sits and nods stupidly and adds a dumb pointless comment completely unrelated. At least alisha tries to talk and have a convo albeit nothing of substance but still better than remis fugly annoying ass

Reactions: 1

xxcocainemodel

Right??? Itā€™s so embarrassing. I genuinely wonder what other people her age think of her. (Or other influencers). Pisses me off when she says sheā€™s ā€œsuch a business bossā€ ā€¦ Like dude you havenā€™t ever worked a real job, make questionable brand deals and have had a major follower declineā€¦ā€¦. I wonder why TK stays? I canā€™t assume sheā€™d pay wellā€¦.. and itā€™s not a job to set you up for life, you know?
I wouldn't be surprised if she's the type to pay in "exposure"
Like she probably pays a basic wage and then uses whatever clout she has as payment. Ya know like how tk has a following and started her own channel.

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
I made an account just so I could post this. Iā€™ve been following Alisha since she really hit it big on YouTube and omfgā€¦ā€¦ HOW is this girl so out of touch? I literally watch her videos and just absolutely cringe. I had to unfollow her on Instagram, I just couldnā€™t do it anymore. I feel sorry for her that everyone in her life never tells her ā€œthatā€™s not a good photoā€ or ā€œthatā€™s not a smart advertisement choiceā€. She has too many yes men and she looks so ridiculous. Her new influencing merch drop? Who in their right mind would wear that? 12 yos? Iā€™m sorry, but you canā€™t tell me Alisha would be caught dead wearing thatā€¦ā€¦ itā€™s truly sad how success can change a person. I genuinely used to like her videos years ago, but I canā€™t stand to watch the arrogant, self centred person sheā€™s become.
I have to agree about the merch! Itā€™s so stupid, like why would non influencers even want to wear that? Itā€™s such an odd choice.

Yeah sheā€™s very out of touch and separated from reality like a lot of these influencers are šŸ™„

tessaherondale

Am I the only one that thinks itā€™s extremely odd that Alisha, Remi, Lauren and the others are all pushing 30 and are still doing vlogmas? Like is it just me, or have they not matured whatsoever?

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
did anyone else see her new bangs? thereā€™s something really off about them idk theyā€™re just not flattering.
Yeah really not flattering and in the red carpet pics of her and Remi I thought she was lea Michele for a second šŸ˜‚
That dress just ainā€™t it for a red carpet movie premiere - she looks like sheā€™s going clubbing

tessaherondale

I think Iā€™m going to finally pull the plug and unfollow Ashley, Alisha, and remi on the remaining pages that I follow. It makes me so sad how much influencer life has changed them all. God Iā€™m so glad I didnā€™t grow up in Californiaā€¦.

• Heart

xxcocainemodel

After months of trying to figure it out, I finally realize TK looks like Jaclyn hill if she dyed her hair. They both have that blowup doll face

Babygirl89

I don't watch alisha all of them anymore they don't care about there subscriber's just to make money off of us there really don't care and I'm a low income person and I can't afford anything that they have if I was a Youtuber I would treat my subscribers like family members not use them like alisha marie Ashley Nichole and remi all the other's

I forgot her name but TK is just a replacement of her and she made a video about Alisha but never said it was about her but it was very obvious it was about Alisha and she talked about how toxic she is and how unsupportive she was when she started a YouTube channel. Alisha is just up her own arse, thinks sheā€™s better than everyone and her and Remiā€™s podcast is honestly shit. Does ads for stuff she clearly doesnā€™t use, recently it was a Facebook messenger ad. Yh she might use it but who does a fucking ad for it?! And donā€™t get me started on the clothing brand her and Ashley have, what a scam, charging people like Ā£30 for a top when u can get one for Ā£5 somewhere else. She says itā€™s amazing quality, still wouldnā€™t pay Ā£30 and she only has about 3 colours and no patterns or anything, just basic shit looking clothes.

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
Just wanted to start this thread as I always wonder if other people are thinking the same as me about this girl but I cannot find a thread on here for her and I cannot deal with the mess that is/was gurugossip

Babygirl89$$

Are there any Youtubers our there that actually care about there subscribers

Why Taryan still hang out with the crew she's a sweet heart

Last edited:

grassluvr22

did anyone else see her new bangs? thereā€™s something really off about them idk theyā€™re just not flattering.

Babygirl89$$

It must be nice to be rich They seem so happy it's like they have everything that they want but me on the other hand I have to work no work hard for what they can get in A-day sometimes life is just not fair and sometimes you tubers no it's YouTube it's pissed me off they get a lot of free stuff and they complain that they don't want it I would love to have what they begin But I can't afford anything that they have I can't afford the luxury lifestyle I'm on low income and it just breaks my heart that I can't even afford anything that they have Like every Christmas they're always bragging again about what they buy for their family They never try to put their self in someone else's shoes and to just see how they feel because they wouldn't make it through my life because they will go crazy I have to save every penny I get just to even afford personal products l because I don't have money like that And what makes me upset they never really try to do anything for their subscribers They never care loans they're getting paid that's all they worried about If I was a youtuber and if I hit money likeit might be like damn I will try my best to make sure every subscriber have a gift card or something special to show my appreciation Because if it wasn't for the subscribers they wouldn't be where they at now And I'm from North Carolina And everyday is a struggle I'm not watching them anymore why waste my time watching them and they're not really doing nothing for me

starbies

i've watched Alisha for years, however it feels like the past year she puts minimal to zero effort in what she does and let's not even get started how she treats people around her, making snarky comments about "how they should agree with her because you are on my payroll" or just her screaming at the camera half of the vlog

doodlebug

VIP Member
I hate to be this person, I really do, but I just WISH she would get a nose job. I know not every woman needs a small dainty nose to have a pretty nose, but itā€™s just the shape and size throws her ENTIRE face off and I just donā€™t think she can be good looking until she gets rid of it. It would do absolute wonders for her.

Babygirl89$$

I looked up Alisha after forgetting that she existed lol. Did she do something to her face? Like cosmetic surgery?

Or is it just her dark hair and bangs?

If she got nothing done, then I applaud her. I think her face is just fine, but after all these years living in LA, you'd think she get something for the sake of it/to keep up with others.
I think Alisha got lip injections because Ashley gets botox must be nice to always be happy with money