Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tessaherondale

I have to agree about the merch! It’s so stupid, like why would non influencers even want to wear that? It’s such an odd choice.

Yeah she’s very out of touch and separated from reality like a lot of these influencers are 🙄
Right??? It’s so embarrassing. I genuinely wonder what other people her age think of her. (Or other influencers). Pisses me off when she says she’s “such a business boss” … Like dude you haven’t ever worked a real job, make questionable brand deals and have had a major follower decline……. I wonder why TK stays? I can’t assume she’d pay well….. and it’s not a job to set you up for life, you know?

Babygirl89$$

Don't they know when they die you can't take anything with them so why spend so much money on luxury times are hard but they don't care YouTubers love their subscribers just because they make the rich they do love people they love the money and power fame basically they sold their soul to the devil they figure they don't need God for anything

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
I forgot her name but TK is just a replacement of her and she made a video about Alisha but never said it was about her but it was very obvious it was about Alisha and she talked about how toxic she is and how unsupportive she was when she started a YouTube channel. Alisha is just up her own arse, thinks she’s better than everyone and her and Remi’s podcast is honestly shit. Does ads for stuff she clearly doesn’t use, recently it was a Facebook messenger ad. Yh she might use it but who does a fucking ad for it?! And don’t get me started on the clothing brand her and Ashley have, what a scam, charging people like £30 for a top when u can get one for £5 somewhere else. She says it’s amazing quality, still wouldn’t pay £30 and she only has about 3 colours and no patterns or anything, just basic shit looking clothes.
Are you talking about that girl, was her name jonmarie?
Yeah the clothing brand seems like a huge con! So expensive for such basic items!
the messenger ad was clearly a quick money grab for all three of them!

I hate Ashley’s nasal voice and I think she’s more of a bitch than she lets on

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
Yes! And she is so up her own fucking ass! You can tell she thinks her shit don’t stink and that everyone should just fawn over her all the time. She literally does the bare minimum but somehow has everyone thinking she’s a workaholic

Babygirl89$$

I'm on low income base I can't even afford my own place i need Mattress I'm sure they spend 2000 or more everyday things they don't need they never think about the people that really bust their tail to work a real job they get things free still ungrateful I would love to have nice things but can't afford it then you got Christmas coming up they always do what I got for Christmas they never think about low income people that need help or there subscribers money has changed them all I would never let money change me they don't care about there subscribers wish they would open there eyes to see these Youtubers are fake and put on a show well I want watch that there not doing anything for me so why watch it this world is cold evil people only think about there self and when I have little money I give to the people on the street last year I was homeless me my family I learned to be humble I know how it feels to not have anything theses Youtubers probably don't know how it feels to lose everything or when your going to eat or not 😔😔😔😔