• Full term/overdue

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Just had my baby

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Just here for a nosey

Votes: 15 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing from here:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know everyone is different, but I could do with recommendations for a moisturiser please 😅 My skin has become so dry this pregnancy, I’ve switched my face creams and that’s ok but my legs and arms are so sore from the dry and flaky skin (sorry gross I know!).
I was using aveeno, tried Vaseline and Childs farm but I can’t cope anymore, they are so itchy too. I’ve had to put sudocrem and Savlon on parts because they’ve got so bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
At the hospital… again. Got here at 5:50 and it’s 9pm and still not seen a doctor. The sharp pain in my stomach and back still hasn’t gone, and the antibiotics they gave me on Wednesday have proved pointless as I don’t have a UTI like they thought it could be. So at square one, with currently no answer. One visit the doctor will come within 10 minutes, now it’s three hours later 😑 and they’re saying another hour. Feel like the baby is moving less as well, but will I get a scan ever? No. Bigger chance of pigs flying. Think I’ll just pay for one this week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
At the hospital… again. Got here at 5:50 and it’s 9pm and still not seen a doctor. The pain in my stomach and back still hasn’t gone, and the antibiotics they gave me on Wednesday have proved pointless as I don’t have a UTI like they thought it could be. So at square one, with currently no answer. One visit the doctor will come within 10 minutes, now it’s three hours later 😑 and they’re saying another hour.
Ah I hope you aren't waiting much longer and get some help and answers!! There's really nothing worse than being at hospital ❤

Ah I hope you aren't waiting much longer and get some help and answers!! There's really nothing worse than being at hospital ❤
Thank you! All I’m thinking is the takeaways are all gonna close if this doesn’t hurry up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Start getting loud you’re carrying a special person and you’re their only voice. Don’t ever feel guilty xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Start getting loud you’re carrying a special person and you’re their only voice. Don’t ever feel guilty xx
Thank you. I’m normally such a gobshite but I feel like I give in easily still just because they’re so dismissive, but in a polite way 😂 and I don’t want to tell a doctor they’re wrong.

Now they’re saying there’s only a handover NOW of day/night doctors and then they’re gonna walk the delivery wards first before coming. 😑

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yes having the most amazing time. Can’t believe he’s a week old tomorrow. He’s currently asleep on my chest which is definitely his favourite place to be. It calms him straight away and he’ll stay there for hours either asleep or just taking in the world. I didn’t know love like this was possible and it was completely worth every awful day of my pregnancy 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes having the most amazing time. Can’t believe he’s a week old tomorrow. He’s currently asleep on my chest which is definitely his favourite place to be. It calms him straight away and he’ll stay there for hours either asleep or just taking in the world. I didn’t know love like this was possible and it was completely worth every awful day of my pregnancy 🥰

Aww !

I can’t even imagine how amazing it will be! I’ve not enjoyed pregnancy and can’t wait to have the it’s worth it feeling!

Also that week has gone so fast!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Aww !

I can’t even imagine how amazing it will be! I’ve not enjoyed pregnancy and can’t wait to have the it’s worth it feeling!

Also that week has gone so fast!
Honestly it’s all so worth it! The HG, the bleeding, the pain, the sleepless nights with worry, hospital admissions, endless meds etc I’d do it all again in a heartbeat for him. Everyone I spoke to when I was pregnant I said I was going to be one and done, but right now I would do it all again in a heartbeat 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.