Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Baby Watermelon was born this morning at 1:27am via emergency c section. She’s absolutely perfect, only 5lb1oz. Looks just like her big brother. We’re in love with her 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 46

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Baby Raspberry is here!! Born at 10:39 weighing 7lb 8oz.

He’s absolutely perfect 😍 i can’t stop staring at him

• Heart
Reactions: 37

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Off tomorrow? That’s crazy! Mines on for 7 days but it’s a vaccuum one and feels so weird. Did they not give you oramorph to take home? I’ve used quarter of a bottle already. If I sit for too long it’s like I can feel every stitch in every layer. We came home last night at 11, it was a pretty rough night until me and Mr R started taking it in turns to sleep. I hadn’t slept since Tuesday until 4:30 this morning which meant I had a really deep sleep and woke up soooo stiff 2 hours later. I couldn’t even move my legs 😳

Are you struggling with swollen legs/feet too? My feet are absolutely huge I can’t even get a croc on anymore 😂

Definitely don’t do any hoovering!! I can’t talk though I keep trying to do everything myself and getting shouted at 😂 I lifted up the full steriliser bucket earlier and Mr R screamed at me while I also screamed in pain 😂

Go Baby Watermelon, that’s great for her weight! Shes doing so well 🥰
After all my worrying about Baby R being huge I’ve had to send people out for newborn clothes and even they’re big on him 🥺 I just can’t stop staring at him

IMG_5909.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Just an update on my bleeding.. I bled none stop for 5 days (at roughly 5 weeks pregnant), the bleeding got worse, then cramping and severe left ovary pain started, so I really feared the worst. I went for an emergency scan today

I’m pleased to say all looks well so far! I’m just 5 weeks (they didn’t want to scan me but the pregnancy could have been molar or ectopic) so they’d done one today (instead of next week as they’d originally told me). They don’t know why I was bleeding, but they’re treating me as high risk and giving me extra monitoring, scans, and meds now. I’m still bleeding, but they’re not worried about that and they said I should celebrate this, and it all looks good so far, with things exactly as they should be

It’s probably my cervix/ something hormonal, but it remains a mystery. I wasn’t going to post on here as I’m scared of jinxing things after previous losses (and the whole thing has RUINED my mental health), but I hoped it might help others who experienced the same as me at my point if they’re reading this in the future and it happens to them. I’ve had dark brown bleeding literally constantly for 5 days now, which would class as moderate, and yet things still look okay. I don’t want to make the post too triggering by being more descriptive, but it honestly looked like I’d lost the pregnancy and we weren’t expecting to see anything left on the scan today. I’m so grateful to the ladies on here that shared their experience with bleeds that didn’t automatically mean bad news or a sad outcome because it really gave me hope and was the only thing getting me through this week.

I’m going to dip out this thread for now for the sake of my mental health (the stress has been unbearable, perhaps due to the other losses I’ve had too, and I’m really over analysing everything so need to pretend I’m not pregnant for a bit 😂) but I hope I’ll be back soon! Lots of love and good luck to you all, and I hope we’ll be sharing nice news again soon 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Amylaauren

All good at my 12 week scan! I’m actually 13 week 3 days and had all my checks for downs etc. starting to feel a bit more real now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Scan went great!! It’s so amazing how much they grow in just a week or so! Both babies doing great, confirmed fraternal twins (as expected) official due date is 1st Dec but will more than likely be a 37w c section. @aggytha are you having a section?

Oh my god, I guess now we need to tell people, what a minefield this is going to be 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
We ended up getting discharged from hospital at 9pm last night! So much for a 48 hour stay 😅 baby girl is doing great, the 4am pregnancy insomnia has totally helped. I’m already well prepared for her 4:30 bottle 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
The staff seem much better this morning. Baby R’s HR is more settled but his movements still aren’t right. The MW I’ve seen already agreed that the adhd comments from yesterday were ridiculous and she can’t understand why they’d make me wait til weds like this either. Shes gone to hunt down a doctor to ask questions and get a plan for us.

I’ve had the MW I’ve got this morning before when I came in with a massive bleed and she was brilliant then and really listened and supported me and Mr R so I have faith that she’s listening again today 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Keera

VIP Member
Hi ladies 👋🏼 joining again at (i think) bang on 4w pregnant following a loss in February 🌈
Feeling a bit more positive this time around as my last pregnancy had a lot of problems before eventual MC and I was a ball of anxiety but this time I feel a bit more chilled and trusting of my body which I’m taking as a good sign!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I’m really fed up now. I’ve just had a MW appt and surprise surprise baby isn’t happy, heart rate too high, not correlating to movements and accelerations way above what they should be - exactly the same as when I was in triage on Saturday night and last weds 🙄 she’s sending us in to hospital so hopefully they actually do something this time rather than endless monitoring then sending us home. Hes clearly not a happy bunny in there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Hi guys. So I went into hospital today for my weekly
scan and CTG. Today was my growth scan after the last one I had a fortnight ago. Baby was measuring 4lb 8oz last time which was right on the scale for that time but they said she hasn’t gained weight since then and they want me to stay in overnight because they aren’t happy with her movements and her size🥺 They said if her movements are ok following my 6 hour ctg’s I can go home tomorrow and I will be induced this Thursday. If they aren’t happy with her movements after tonight, they are going to get her out sooner than Thursday.

So I’ve got my own little room on the ward and I’ve got my next CTG at 8pm 🥺 my sister has been with me all afternoon, she’s just gone to sort my 4yo out with my partner. I’m eating the hospital
biscuits with a cup of tea feeling all sorry for myself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Elisha97

Chatty Member
Think I’ll be taking a break - 5 weeks and I’ve just started spotting 😭

trying not to think the worst but after a couple of losses already I’m absolutely terrified. EPU will be seeing me next week but until then it’s just waiting to see what happens. It’s light brown blood in small amounts so I’m trying to keep some hope but I’ve had such a rough journey already that I don’t feel confident 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
How are you and baby Raspberry @raspberryjuice ?

I find myself coming on and checking this thread whenever I’m free! It’s so weird as I used it as a support network whilst I was pregnant then suddenly you’re not pregnant so there’s not really any point me being here, but I’m so interested and invested in a bunch of strangers’ on the internets pregnancies and hope everyone is okay!? I said I didn’t like being pregnant, but I do miss it 🤣 Maybe it’s because my body is sore and it weren’t as sore as this when up the duff 😂😂

• Heart

amyy

VIP Member
Officially 41 weeks!! Waiting for a phone call to have my waters broken but could
Be during night, been in hosp today and I’m already 2-3cm so balloon is out of question. Nervous but I guess it’s just uncomfortable rather than painful?!

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Evening ladies, hope you’re all ok. Excited there may be 3 new babies this week ❤

We went for a private scan today, I’m 10 weeks exactly. Both babies are doing well, the smaller one has caught up now and it was so amazing to see them both doing well and floating around in there.

Am in actual awe that this is really happening 🥰

• Heart

yankydoo

Chatty Member
Just had 12 week scan. All ok! I know women have been having babies since the beginning of time but it still baffles my brain how we can grow a whole human inside of us. Seeing it wriggling around in there was surreal.

• Heart

Brewtime87

Chatty Member
Scan done and all good! Baby is looking healthy and is definitely a she 😅
She was being a little bugger yet again though and wouldn't face us or get in the positions we needed so still not got a clear scan pic 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 17

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
@raspberryjuice this is proper random and not pregnancy related at all, but I bought a pack of those kool n soothes for labour and I didn’t use them. So I’ve had a bit of a headache the last few days, used 2 of the kool n soothes the first day and it kept sliding off my head and it was making me angry and I said to my fella ‘these are shit they just slide off my head!’ he was like ‘your head must be that massive it can’t handle the sheet’ just tried putting on another and it slid off so i was like ‘how the fuck do people bother with these?!’ read the directions and it says ‘take the strip off’ didn’t even realise there was a strip on it and that’s why they were sliding off my head 🤣 So i’m happy now with a kool n soothe sheet on my forehead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16