Pregnancy #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd read that so will definitely keep an eye on it. Fortunately the pain has gone now so I'm just wondering if I had laid weird or something. I'm only 20 weeks so it's not like baby was kicking me or anything.
I had some similar pains around 20 weeks, usually just because I'd twisted myself in a weird position or put too much pressure on the area. I still get it now if I sleep on one side for too long. Probs just contorted yourself in a weird position, or just belly growing pains.

My section is tomorrow morning so baby should be here by lunchtime 💖

It’s so weird that I know I’m having a baby tomorrow 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Had the worst night sleep last night. Had an awful pain under my ribs on the right hand side so had to keep rolling over but my left hip ached after resting on that side. So exhausted now 😴
Had this in my first pregnancy very early on for weeks. They had me in hospital as they suspected it was an etopic pregnancy-6 consultants seen me and not 1 had an answer. Until I seen a midwife and she knew straight away- cartilage inflammation as my ribs were expanding. A warm hot water bottle and some paracetamol is what she recommended but it’s horrible pain!!!

Reactions: 1
Looking for reassurance 😫 I am 4+2 pregnant, so extremely early.. I have taken 5(!!!) tests - clearblue and others, and all are glaringly positive. I booked in with my GP to confirm it today and his tests were all negative. He did tell me not to worry and that his tests are not as sensitive as home ones, but needless to say - I’m worried!

I regret going so soon but it’s my first pregnancy and I was excited to confirm it and now I’m worried sick! I am back Friday and tempted to take a clear blue with me! FYI - in Ireland the GP test has to confirm it.

• Heart
Looking for reassurance 😫 I am 4+2 pregnant, so extremely early.. I have taken 5(!!!) tests - clearblue and others, and all are glaringly positive. I booked in with my GP to confirm it today and his tests were all negative. He did tell me not to worry and that his tests are not as sensitive as home ones, but needless to say - I’m worried!

I regret going so soon but it’s my first pregnancy and I was excited to confirm it and now I’m worried sick! I am back Friday and tempted to take a clear blue with me! FYI - in Ireland the GP test has to confirm it.
I went to my GP and told her I did 3 tests and they were positive . She didn’t test me as didn’t feel the need as the home tests are very accurate .

I’ve done 7 tests now, including a 3 x clear blue ones and they all say pregnant and my clear blue digital just now says 2-3 weeks. Going to try relax my mind, take a morning sample in with me on Friday again and bringing in my own clearblue because his tests are obviously crap 😫🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve done 7 tests now, including a 3 x clear blue ones and they all say pregnant and my clear blue digital just now says 2-3 weeks. Going to try relax my mind, take a morning sample in with me on Friday again and bringing in my own clearblue because his tests are obviously crap 😫🤣
Do they not do a blood test to confirm HCG level?

Do they not do a blood test to confirm HCG level?
Nope, just a urine test. He admitted afterwards that their tests aren’t always able to detect it early on and commented how my period was only 4 days late so I was very early.. my urine did look a bit diluted but I have to assume 7x home tests (including digitals) can’t lie 🫣

Nope, just a urine test. He admitted afterwards that their tests aren’t always able to detect it early on and commented how my period was only 4 days late so I was very early.. my urine did look a bit diluted but I have to assume 7x home tests (including digitals) can’t lie 🫣
You’re definitely pregnant if you’ve done seven tests, they just need to confirm it to start the medical process. Might have to go in next week instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They do say the early morning is best for the samples especially for early days. Congratulations pregnant until proven otherwise I think 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've graduated from this thread 🥹 was admitted at the weekend due to pre-eclampsia and they decided to bring my caesarean date forward to today as it was safest for both me and baby. Really surprised at how well the caesarean went and was up and mobile within 5-6 hours, difficult getting out of the bed but no-where near as hard as I expected, this may change when bruising etc sets in. Good luck to you all and thanks for the support and advice you have all offered me throughout this pregnancy 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I've graduated from this thread 🥹 was admitted at the weekend due to pre-eclampsia and they decided to bring my caesarean date forward to today as it was safest for both me and baby. Really surprised at how well the caesarean went and was up and mobile within 5-6 hours, difficult getting out of the bed but no-where near as hard as I expected, this may change when bruising etc sets in. Good luck to you all and thanks for the support and advice you have all offered me throughout this pregnancy 🩷
Congratulations! Glad it all went well, enjoy those cuddles 🥰

Fabulous news! Congratulations xx

congratulations!💕

I'm 11 weeks now and my belly is defo feeling swollen and round, not just bloated. So excited for when I have a noticeable bump! Will be strange though as I've always had a flat stomach lol I'll have to get over that fact 🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm 11 weeks now and my belly is defo feeling swollen and round, not just bloated. So excited for when I have a noticeable bump! Will be strange though as I've always had a flat stomach lol I'll have to get over that fact 🤣
I’ve always had a flat stomach too but I love my bump! Going to miss it after😢

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.