Pregnancy #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We went for the Snuzpod, our house isn't massive and it suits our needs really well. Also got it at a reduced price!

Post jabs: v lethargic, achey, had a vicious headache. I haven't ever reacted well to Covid jabs so not surprised really! Husband is being a dream though 🥲 he's such a trooper

Reactions: 1
Next-to-me crib recommendations please. It’s the next big purchase on our list and I’ve seen the Tutti Bambini is good. But then obviously Snuz-pod is the big name.
Snuzpod here too. It made for a really expensive additional bedside table-baby just wanted to sleep on me for the first 6 months. Hoping we’ll get some use out of it this time. Tbh I think there isn’t much difference between them, just personal preference

Reactions: 2
Just found out I’m pregnant today 🥰 I am just 4 weeks now. I thought my period was coming all week but nope! My husband cried with happiness 🥹💖 so excited but nervous for this next chapter.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just found out I’m pregnant today 🥰 I am just 4 weeks now. I thought my period was coming all week but nope! My husband cried with happiness 🥹💖 so excited but nervous for this next chapter.
Congratulations! Look after yourself, your body is doing something absolutely amazing ❤ Have a little look at prenatal vitamins including Vitamin D and folic acid.

• Heart
Next-to-me crib recommendations please. It’s the next big purchase on our list and I’ve seen the Tutti Bambini is good. But then obviously Snuz-pod is the big name.
We have a Snuz-pod. Have limited room in our bedroom and was one of the more narrow options. Son loved it but because he's tall we transitioned him to his cot at around 4.5 months.

We’re using a snuzpod at the moment and my little one settles in it really well. I love that you can rock it too.
Had the chicco next to me with my daughter and it’s a lot bigger, lasted for months.

Went out for ‘bottomless’ brunch today (alcohol free of course) was supposed to stay out but oh my god I don’t know how people do it 😂

The music was too loud, I’ve got a headache and my sciatica is acting up so I’m back home in my comfy clothes.

With my first I was able to go out and live a normal life until she was born practically, it just seems impossible this time around 😂

I’m only 19 weeks and don’t know how I’m going to cope another 21

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone! Joining in as I got my BFP just over a week ago, think I am around 4+5. I feel like the symptoms are hitting me hard already, my boobs have doubled in size and are achy. The bloat is unreal and I feel so heavy in my belly. It feels like quite a lot for being quite early on. I wasn't expecting my body to change so quickly!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The witching hour for me again. Today is a busy one, too. I realised yesterday that I’ve been pregnant for just over 200 days now, and I find that bizarre.
Still none the wiser on how to look after a child though. I attended a baby safety webinar yesterday and I’m pretty sure most things in my home are going to kill this child, according to the midwife. Are we really leaving our child unattended long enough for them to drown themselves in the cat bowl? Jury’s out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something I thought about last night in bed. There’s quite a lot of fluid when your waters break - how are you going to protect your mattress if yours go at night? My mattress cost a fortune and I’d rather not replace it just yet.

Something I thought about last night in bed. There’s quite a lot of fluid when your waters break - how are you going to protect your mattress if yours go at night? My mattress cost a fortune and I’d rather not replace it just yet.
I slept on an old towel with my first but my waters never broke so I don't know if that would have actually worked 🙈

No idea 🙈 you can get the maternity bed pads in boots you can put down but not sure if it would hold a lot?

Mine broke in hospital and there was sooo much my partner said they had to change the bed sheets 3 times 😅 said he’s never seen so much liquid come out of a person 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone said to me about getting a waterproof mattress protector so I may look to get one soon. I'm the same with an expensive mattress and I don't want to ruin it 🙈

Omg never even thought of this😆 think I’ll get a waterproof mattress protector!

So I’m 7+1, I’m on progesterone and my word everything is so EXHAUSTING 😭 I don’t know if it’s the progesterone but I am heaving, borking, nearly being sick every 5 mins, I am having 3 hour naps every single day, I’ve cried over the simplest of things. Last night me and my boyfriend ordered waffles and cookie dough (cos i was craving them obvs) and I wanted a waffle, looked back at my order and realised i’d ordered cookie dough by mistake, and I cried 😂😂 My hormones are all over the place! I went out with work on Friday night and everyone was smashed, dancing on tables, I was just sat there with my mock tail waiting to go home and spew/go to sleep 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Quoting myself to say some research has led me down the route of buying potty training pads from Amazon. If I don’t use them, he will, so no wastage. If anyone has a better idea, let us know!

I am! So excited to see baby wearing all the cute prints😆 baba & boo currently have a buy one get one free sale I ordered a couple more newborn ones last night!
Brilliant - good for you. Yeah they’re super cute and it felt like a really good thing to do.

• Heart
I slept on one of the disposable maternity bed mats (I think from boots) from about 38 weeks but my waters never broke. They had to be broken for me in hospital to get things progressing quicker. Side note - I also kept one in the car just in case we needed to get to hospital after they’d broken and I was leaking 🤣

I slept on one of the disposable maternity bed mats (I think from boots) from about 38 weeks but my waters never broke. They had to be broken for me in hospital to get things progressing quicker. Side note - I also kept one in the car just in case we needed to get to hospital after they’d broken and I was leaking 🤣
Could’ve written this myself lol! Also the boots ones are really handy for home after birth in case you are paranoid about leaking

Am I mental to be thinking about packing my hospital bag now? 32+6, not getting any more limber 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.