Pregnancy #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've started thinking about nurserys for March 2025 but will get my bum in gear after my 20 week scan next week. Haven't bought a single thing yet or started researching as a ftm because after a traumatic miscarriage my brain is being silly. But next week that's it I need to draw a line under my anxieties!

Also moan time... I had my flu and whooping cough jabs in both arms and basically had zero proper sleep as I couldn't sleep on my side or back without being in pain 😭
BIB
I had mine on Friday and my arm is still sore today! Feels like my shoulder and muscle are all swollen (even though they aren't).

BIB
I had mine on Friday and my arm is still sore today! Feels like my shoulder and muscle are all swollen (even though they aren't).
That's exactly how mine feel 😭 It's rough! Four days sounds awful I hope it goes way for you soon!

I had my whooping cough yesterday too and she did try to talk me into my flu jab and couldn't think of anything worse than sleeping with two dead arms 😩

I’ve been ill since Friday night and I’ve just had covid tests delivered today, I’ve just tested positive 😩 I’m so ill and can’t take anything to help it so I’m feeling very sorry for myself.

Weird thing is I had it at the exact same stage of pregnancy last time too!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Been lurking for a couple of weeks but this is my first post - had an early reassurance scan today and all looks fine so I’m really pleased and relieved! She said I’m actually only 6 weeks rather than the estimate of 7 which was based on my last period (I probably ovulated late apparently!)

We’ve been trying for 3 years and had various fertility tests, was close to giving up and going down the IVF route when we got this little surprise! It feels so surreal that it’s finally happening!

Also, I feel nauseous constantly… how can something so small cause me so much grief? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
31+1 and my appetite has gone mental. I spent the second trimester struggling to eat basically anything that wasn't cheese, Ritz crackers or apples and now I'm sat at my desk regretting packing such a conservative lunch 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had my flu and covid vaccine yesterday and both arms are so tender! Had such a sore head all day today too. Thankfully other half is off work to keep our girl entertained. How many weeks do you get the whooping cough vaccine at again?

31+1 and my appetite has gone mental. I spent the second trimester struggling to eat basically anything that wasn't cheese, Ritz crackers or apples and now I'm sat at my desk regretting packing such a conservative lunch 😆
I'm 31 weeks tomorrow and I feel this deep in my soul 😂 Having GD doesn't help in the slightest as well because I want alllll the cake hahaha. My afternoon yoghurt just doesn't cut it anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm 31 weeks tomorrow and I feel this deep in my soul 😂 Having GD doesn't help in the slightest as well because I want alllll the cake hahaha. My afternoon yoghurt just doesn't cut it anymore!
The things I'd do for a slice of lemon drizzle right now 🥴 I don't have GD so shouldn't complain too much but the massive appetite is so not welcome 😂 All I can think about is toffee apples, lemon drizzle cake, and pickled onion monster munch. Do I have any of those things? No 😭

• Haha
The only craving I’ve had really has been caterpillar cakes, it’s my birthday tomorrow so my hubby bought me one and let me open it yesterday because I couldn’t wait 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve had nothing but random cravings. They only usually last a day or 2. My current one is school dinner mini pizza. Need to make a trip to the shop 🥲🤣

I spoke to my midwife today after having my scan regarding my low lying placenta and luckily it's moved so I won't necessarily need a c section now. Baby's legs are measuring a week ahead so looks like we have a leggy one haha. Did mention group b strep as I have my swab for it soon and again she didn't seem all that concerned which is bizarre to me. I asked her if it can develop after 36 weeks and she said it can but if it's not present at 36 weeks then it's not strong enough of an infection to worry about (?!) and she just completely downplayed it when I told her I was concerned because I've had it in the past (but this is my first baby so not during pregnancy). I wonder if I can ask for antibiotics in labour as a precaution 🙃

• Heart
The only craving I’ve had really has been caterpillar cakes, it’s my birthday tomorrow so my hubby bought me one and let me open it yesterday because I couldn’t wait 🤣
My partner is in the US right now and I've sent him the longest list of snacks to bring back with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
pram arrived today. I’ve never felt so inadequate 😆 definitely putting all the instruction booklets in the changing bag until I get the hang of it.

I haven’t had many cravings this pregnancy, definitely eating more cereal than I usually would though. The other thing I occasionally just have to have is the Tesco cheese and tomato pasta pot on their meal deal 🤣🤣

Had my flu and covid vaccine yesterday and both arms are so tender! Had such a sore head all day today too. Thankfully other half is off work to keep our girl entertained. How many weeks do you get the whooping cough vaccine at again?
Should be at your 16 week appointment

I haven’t had many cravings this pregnancy, definitely eating more cereal than I usually would though. The other thing I occasionally just have to have is the Tesco cheese and tomato pasta pot on their meal deal 🤣🤣
Omg I've been inseparable from my Coco Pops. What is it about cereal that's so alluring to pregnant women? 😂

• Haha
I never ate cereal before but now I have to have a bowl as soon as I wake up!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.