• Overdue

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Just had my baby

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Not pregnant, here for a nosey

Votes: 19 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread 🥰

Old one here:

Reactions: 1
thanks for the new thread! I have my first dating scan next week at 7 weeks! is that normal? what do i do to prepare for it? just drink water and enjoy?

Reactions: 2
thanks for the new thread! I have my first dating scan next week at 7 weeks! is that normal? what do i do to prepare for it? just drink water and enjoy?
in the UK it’s 12 weeks but can start from 10 i think

If you are in the UK are you sure it isn’t your booking appointment?
Otherwise perhaps they have the wrong date for your gestation?

7 weeks is usually a booking appointment in the UK and the first dating scan is 12 weeks. Usually the earlier scans are private or given to people who have had a lot of losses. I had a scan with my first pregnancy at 10 weeks and they said it was too early to date so i had to go back at 12. 7 usually isn’t very accurate for dating x

Very weird to be voting 19-26 weeks. It’s beginning to really speed up now 😬 he’s been less activate the last day or so. I’m not too worried as he’s not established any kicking patterns yet, but is anyone else having this?

Reactions: 9
Just updating as new thread and cast my vote. I’m 18 weeks tomorrow. Have my 20 week scan in 2 weeks and finding out what we’re having (all being well).
Only really started showing in the last couple of weeks. Have a little bump but not much. Although enjoying feeling it come in. And every day it feels a bit rounder! Feel some movement usually later at night, at the moment feels mostly like bubbles popping.
i was 14 weeks at my 12 week scan. Due 26th Jan.
Not started to buy anything yet but will after 20 weeks. Starting thinking about a trip to Pramworld haha.

Reactions: 5
Very weird to be voting 19-26 weeks. It’s beginning to really speed up now 😬 he’s been less activate the last day or so. I’m not too worried as he’s not established any kicking patterns yet, but is anyone else having this?
Yes, I've had it a couple of days where she's less active- its usually just that she's in a less noticeable position. I find if I lie down on my back she'll usually kick off.

Reactions: 2
Do you know what sort of scan it is? If transvaginal then no need to have a full bladder, that’s only for transabdominal scans. Usually at 7 weeks it would be transvaginal (internal). Interesting they date from 7 weeks!! More accurate to date after 9 weeks from looking at the literature (I’m sad and read this sort of stuff)

I’m 25 weeks today! So clicked 19-26 weeks, I can’t believe how quick it’s going so scary! But exciting🤩

we had the rest of our photos back from our anniversary/maternity shoot that we won in a competition with our wedding photographer and I’m obsessed with them!! Defo recommend to get some sort of photos done if you can

• Heart
27-32 weeks! Does anyone else feel like once you get past about 25 weeks everything starts to speed up?

Reactions: 6
Do you know what sort of scan it is? If transvaginal then no need to have a full bladder, that’s only for transabdominal scans. Usually at 7 weeks it would be transvaginal (internal). Interesting they date from 7 weeks!! More accurate to date after 9 weeks from looking at the literature (I’m sad and read this sort of stuff)
I’ll check my referral!!! Thanks for the tip!

27-32 weeks! Does anyone else feel like once you get past about 25 weeks everything starts to speed up?
I remember reading your post a few threads ago about your 12 week scan and finding out you were having twins 😄 doesn’t seem that long ago! Do you know what you’re having, by the way?

im from australia! they said weeks 6 onwards is ok to go in but i was like "is it?"
Yep totally normal for Aus! Seven weeks is a great time to do the dating scan as if your dates are off slightly and you go at six weeks they might not be able to see heartbeat etc even though everything is fine.
---
I’ll check my referral!!! Thanks for the tip!
From memory (31 weeks with my third, you’d think I’d remember 😂) I think it’s 500mL of clear, non fizzy liquid one hour before your appointment. They’ll usually do an abdominal scan first, have you empty your bladder and then come back for the transvaginal.

31 weeks, 8 weeks left for me 😪 my feet now resemble monster munch crisps due to how swollen they are. I'm also anaemic so cat naps are much needed, struggling to take the iron tablets though as they make me vomit.

31 weeks, 8 weeks left for me 😪 my feet now resemble monster munch crisps due to how swollen they are. I'm also anaemic so cat naps are much needed, struggling to take the iron tablets though as they make me vomit.
Try blueiron, it’s a liquid form and so much easier on your stomach! 10ml is 10mg of iron so obviously speak to your midwife/Dr first 🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.