Pregnancy #5 We love carbs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want a partner? I'll gladly sell him πŸ˜‘
Snapped at my 3 year old for constantly repeating 'Mummy' and not answering me. And he went "God. What's wrong with you?"
I said I'm in pain constantly and tired!

He went.. "You're always tired yet go to bed at 9pm. You shouldn't be constantly tired"

Ay? Sorry love. I'm 38 weeks pregnant πŸ˜‚ I'm doing the best I can.

Also, just to update that... He's still currently in bed, fast asleep. Because he's tired πŸ˜‘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Snapped at my 3 year old for constantly repeating 'Mummy' and not answering me. And he went "God. What's wrong with you?"

He went.. "You're always tired yet go to bed at 9pm. You shouldn't be constantly tired"

Also, just to update that... He's still currently in bed, fast asleep. Because he's tired πŸ˜‘
Ooof that is a divorcable offence πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I love my partner but he doesn’t get how bad the pelvic pain I have is and asked me why I was walking funny 🀨

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Oh gosh, walking on thin ice.

Reactions: 3

Oh he likes to live life on the wild side 😱

Reactions: 2
Morning! Another new week 😍 I was 18 weeks on Saturday πŸ€— has anyone here had or got to have a fetal echocardiogram? I am having one at 20 weeks and the unknown of what to expect is daunting!

Reactions: 1
Morning! Another new week 😍 I was 18 weeks on Saturday πŸ€— has anyone here had or got to have a fetal echocardiogram? I am having one at 20 weeks and the unknown of what to expect is daunting!
Hey! I’m 17 weeks today! Didn’t realise we were so close together. Sorry can’t help with the echocardiogram but hope you have a good day :)

• Heart
Bit of practical chat today, as I’ve just been chatting with our finance guy who does our life insurance etc.

Any mums & dads (to be or already!) who don’t yet have a will, make sure look at getting one sorted ASAP, or get your will updated if you have one. Choose guardians for your kids and have it in there, it is so important to have it all sorted just in case. A bit of peace of mind knowing it is all taken care of.

Reactions: 7
Just out of 23 weeks scan. Got our clearest picture. Baby boy is giving us a wave.
His heart, bones and growth are all perfectly healthy.
I'm in at 32, 34 and 36 weeks as I currently have a low hanging placenta but apparently that's common so not too worried.
Can't wait to finally meet him

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just to say I had a McDonalds for lunch today 🀣 you lot had the seed planted for weeks and today was the first day I was out anywhere so took the opportunity and ran with it! Seriously lacking in Mayo in my mcchicken sandwich though πŸ‘ŽπŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Guys I was so overjoyed this morning. I really fancied egg, bacon, chips and a fried slice which is just amazing really because I never feel like eating much of anything. Then I found my local cafe on deliveroo and it was like it was meant to be. πŸ™Œ I ate it all and it was so so good.
Then about 20 minutes ago, it all came back up. 😭😭😭 And now I never want egg, bacon, chips and a fried slice again. 🀒🀒
Also another random pregnancy joy this week - dry nostrils and nose bleeds. πŸ‘ So glamorous this pregnancy melarky. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just to say I had a McDonalds for lunch today 🀣 you lot had the seed planted for weeks and today was the first day I was out anywhere so took the opportunity and ran with it! Seriously lacking in Mayo in my mcchicken sandwich though πŸ‘ŽπŸ»
Ahhh I think I'm one of the only ones yet to have one!! I may have to take a drive Saturday to get one πŸ˜‚ damn you countryside living!!!!! Please tell me you got a milkshake with it??

Guys I was so overjoyed this morning. I really fancied egg, bacon, chips and a fried slice which is just amazing really because I never feel like eating much of anything. Then I found my local cafe on deliveroo and it was like it was meant to be. πŸ™Œ I ate it all and it was so so good.
Then about 20 minutes ago, it all came back up. 😭😭😭 And now I never want egg, bacon, chips and a fried slice again. 🀒🀒
Also another random pregnancy joy this week - dry nostrils and nose bleeds. πŸ‘ So glamorous this pregnancy melarky. 🀣
Random pregnancy joy this way is having a blocked nose all through the night 😁 every night. Goodbye breathing... Haha

• Haha
Random pregnancy joy this way is having a blocked nose all through the night 😁 every night. Goodbye breathing... Haha
Omg this is me every bloody day I feel I have a cold then I get paranoid I’m getting covid or something but then my nose unblocks and I am a normal human again πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 3
I’ve been getting nosebleeds too! So annoying, I feel like I have a blocked nose through the night and then have had quite a few nosebleeds in the mornings. My skin is awful at the moment too. I’m still waiting for that pregnancy glow people talk about πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Omg this is me every bloody day I feel I have a cold then I get paranoid I’m getting covid or something but then my nose unblocks and I am a normal human again πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
This is the only pregnancy symptom I’ve had, I’ve had it since the day I had a positive test! Literally the most congested nose ever, I’m sick of sniffing! I’ve even started snoring and it’s so loud I’ve woke myself up!! Another just under 9 weeks and maybe I’ll be able to breathe again!

Ah the blocked nose and mouth as dry as a desert overnight! Drinking 500ml water during the night to help your sandpaper tongue is not ideal when pregnant lol that has only settled in the last few weeks, so nice to be able to do something other than mouthbreathe!!

Bit of practical chat today, as I’ve just been chatting with our finance guy who does our life insurance etc.

Any mums & dads (to be or already!) who don’t yet have a will, make sure look at getting one sorted ASAP, or get your will updated if you have one. Choose guardians for your kids and have it in there, it is so important to have it all sorted just in case. A bit of peace of mind knowing it is all taken care of.
I need to do this. Have had a quote for life insurance but neither my husband nor I have wills yet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.