Pregnancy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had my 38 week midwife appointment and she managed to do a sweep! Said babies head is low, cramping slightly now, fingers crossed this is it 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey everyone I have had my 12 week scan today baby is growing correctly and due date is still first week of September my partner went into the hospital with me but just loitered outside on a chair for me so I could see him when I came out. I told my oldest friend and she is so happy for me I feel so lucky thank you everyone in the group for being such good supportive friendly women xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hey everyone I have had my 12 week scan today baby is growing correctly and due date is still first week of September my partner went into the hospital with me but just loitered outside on a chair for me so I could see him when I came out. I told my oldest friend and she is so happy for me I feel so lucky thank you everyone in the group for being such good supportive friendly women xx
Yay thats great news!! 12 week scan relief! Hooray! Do you think youll start to tell people now?

Was your partner not allowed in? :(

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Really wonderful news! Congratulations on a healthy little baby!

• Heart
Just had my 38 week midwife appointment and she managed to do a sweep! Said babies head is low, cramping slightly now, fingers crossed this is it 🤞
Oooh! Have you sorted your snacks though?!

yay congratulations, glad it’s going well. Did you get blood tests afterwards?

• Heart
So glad it went well!! It’s so nice to be able to tell people ❤

• Heart
Thank you everyone for the comments. 🥰@PineappleTopper my family already knew very early because I was due to start fertility treatment as soon as I got my period which miraculously never arrived. I have told my two friends today I am not posting on social media and I’m not telling work for a while. I managed to do the pub crawl zoom and no one suspected I wasn’t drinking 😁 no my partner wasn’t allowed in so he came into the hospital and waited by the ward and hid behind some chairs then popped up when I came out and we had peck on the lips with our masks on which made me laugh 😆 @Kitt I straight after for the blood test and my partner went to work but i didn’t have to wait that long @orange club biscuit it is so nice to feel some relief as I haven’t slept a lot as I have read so many sad things so nice to have some good news to share. My grandad will now want to tell the women who work in Sainsbury’s he’s that happy 😆

Really wonderful news! Congratulations on a healthy little baby!
Thank you so much i know it is still early but feeling a little more relieved xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you everyone for the comments. 🥰@PineappleTopper my family already knew very early because I was due to start fertility treatment as soon as I got my period which miraculously never arrived. I have told my two friends today I am not posting on social media and I’m not telling work for a while. I managed to do the pub crawl zoom and no one suspected I wasn’t drinking 😁 no my partner wasn’t allowed in so he came into the hospital and waited by the ward and hid behind some chairs then popped up when I came out and we had peck on the lips with our masks on which made me laugh 😆 @Kitt I straight after for the blood test and my partner went to work but i didn’t have to wait that long @orange club biscuit it is so nice to feel some relief as I haven’t slept a lot as I have read so many sad things so nice to have some good news to share. My grandad will now want to tell the women who work in Sainsbury’s he’s that happy 😆

Thank you so much i know it is still early but feeling a little more relieved xx

Aww this is adorable. I love that you got pregnant just as you were about to start fertility treatment. What a lovely feeling to see a positive test and no AF.
Thats super cute about your partner surprising you.

We all need a little good news right now (or any). I bet yout grandad will be so chuffed to share the news!

I like the idea of not sharing on social media. It feels like human connection is so important at the moment and wonderful news like this deserves not to be discovered during a scroll on the loo 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Finally think I'm getting over the sickness and nausea 🙌🙌

Think the cravings have kicked in....today was donuts, I just NEEDED them 😫

Made a batch of gluten free donuts (I'm allergic to wheat so can't just jump to the shops when I feel like I need them) and have eaten 12 (they are only bitesize but still 🙈🙈)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I used to get up and swig sprite from a 2L bottle first thing! You gotta do what you gotta do!
I second this. I’ve had some days when I can’t eat at all and the only thing I can stomach is full sugar drinks. Probably going to end up with ges
Finally think I'm getting over the sickness and nausea 🙌🙌

Think the cravings have kicked in....today was donuts, I just NEEDED them 😫

Made a batch of gluten free donuts (I'm allergic to wheat so can't just jump to the shops when I feel like I need them) and have eaten 12 (they are only bitesize but still 🙈🙈)
This sounds familiar. I lost 2.5 stone during my 1st trimester. I’m now 15 weeks and needed cauliflower cheese today!!! Husband has just got home from work to find me eating a family sized portion that has more than 2 days worth of calories and fat in it 🥴 think my body needed it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Easilyannoyed glad everything went well! Lovely way to start your weekend ❤

I’ve spent the week feeling crap and had a longgg day at work so tonight I’m treating myself to McDonald’s for dinner 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
glad to see everyone is doing well!
I’m bloody exhausted. 36 weeks and moving house tomorrow. Trying to pack boxes etc and getting mild cramps or feel like a I need a wee constantly. Not sure if the cramps are just the baby as he loves poking his bum right out under my ribs!! Just had a long nap in bed and no cramps for a few hours so I think I need to take it easier 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m bloody exhausted. 36 weeks and moving house tomorrow. Trying to pack boxes etc and getting mild cramps or feel like a I need a wee constantly. Not sure if the cramps are just the baby as he loves poking his bum right out under my ribs!! Just had a long nap in bed and no cramps for a few hours so I think I need to take it easier 😬
Yess don’t overdo it! Take care of yourself. We’re moving soon too and I’m dreading the packing and moving bit but can’t wait to be in a new house

Reactions: 3
Good luck with the move! I moved recently, it’s stressful anyway let alone pregnant - just think once you’re in you can relax!

@Easilyannoyed glad everything went well! Lovely way to start your weekend ❤

I’ve spent the week feeling crap and had a longgg day at work so tonight I’m treating myself to McDonald’s for dinner 😂
Aww feeling crap is tit I feel good some days and then other days I feel so sick and McDonald’s plain hamburger for me sorts me out I’ve just had some prawn cocktail quavers! I hope you feel better soon I don’t feel as sick as usual today. Thank you for your kind comment I feel slightly more relieved xxx

Bloody hell good luck! I’ve washed all of baby’s clothes today cause we’re putting the furniture up tomorrow (34 wks) and even lugging the laundry basket is a struggle! Make sure to take plenty of breaks!

I’m 35 weeks on Sunday only been off on maternity leave for a week and so bored 😭😭 literally everything for the baby is bought and organised there’s not much left to do round the house odds and ends but trying to keep some stuff for next week so I’ve something to do. Our lockdown here has just been extended till the 1st of April as well 😭😭 i try to get out for a walk most days even if it’s only to the shop and back but can barely walk the length of myself now. I’ve a 2nd growth scan next Thursday I’ll be nearly 36 weeks. 1st one was at 30 weeks and they told me she was already weighing over 4lb so I don’t really know what’s gonna happen next week if they think she’s still growing quite rapidly whether they’ll bring me in early for a sweep or what not

I’m 35 weeks on Sunday only been off on maternity leave for a week and so bored 😭😭 literally everything for the baby is bought and organised there’s not much left to do round the house odds and ends but trying to keep some stuff for next week so I’ve something to do. Our lockdown here has just been extended till the 1st of April as well 😭😭 i try to get out for a walk most days even if it’s only to the shop and back but can barely walk the length of myself now. I’ve a 2nd growth scan next Thursday I’ll be nearly 36 weeks. 1st one was at 30 weeks and they told me she was already weighing over 4lb so I don’t really know what’s gonna happen next week if they think she’s still growing quite rapidly whether they’ll bring me in early for a sweep or what not
My baby was just over 5lbs according to the last scan at 31+4.
They're quite happy with it staying like that though 😂
Got my next one on Friday so we'll see how big they are then haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.