Pregnancy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve stopped using retinol and am using a vitamin C serum instead but that’s the only change I’ve made
Ah cool. I think i might try and check out the website recommended earlier and see if i can start using some of my cleansers, oils, eye creams and serums. 😊

Glad someone else mentioned the sneezing pain, I had it one night recently when I got into bed and the pain was excruciating for a few mins!

I’m applying for a new role (internally). If I wasn’t at risk of redundancy in my current role I really wouldn’t bother at the moment but I feel like I should at least go for it as back up. The thought of starting a completely new job at the moment does scare me a bit though, I’ve been feeling so rough so although I’m logged on, I’m doing the bare minimum. I just hope I find out next week that my job is safe and I can stay where I am and chill out until I got on mat leave ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 4
At work today in the office. Feel like I could easily fall asleep at my desk. So tired today 😴 its a struggle staying awake and sounding so 😋

Reactions: 1
Glad someone else mentioned the sneezing pain, I had it one night recently when I got into bed and the pain was excruciating for a few mins!

I’m applying for a new role (internally). If I wasn’t at risk of redundancy in my current role I really wouldn’t bother at the moment but I feel like I should at least go for it as back up. The thought of starting a completely new job at the moment does scare me a bit though, I’ve been feeling so rough so although I’m logged on, I’m doing the bare minimum. I just hope I find out next week that my job is safe and I can stay where I am and chill out until I got on mat leave ☹
I am also doing the bare minimum but I am getting pissed off with people wanting to see me on zoom I also have to attend zoom pub crawl tonight 🤷🏽‍♀️🤔 whhhhhhhy do people went to see me x
At work today in the office. Feel like I could easily fall asleep at my desk. So tired today 😴 its a struggle staying awake and sounding so 😋
i like your new picture and also I am glad I don’t have to go into the office they have also introduced at my work if you are pregnant you have to wear a mask permanently even at your own desk not just when you walk around so it would be a massive give away I am also knackered 😩

Reactions: 2
I am also doing the bare minimum but I am getting pissed off with people wanting to see me on zoom I also have to attend zoom pub crawl tonight 🤷🏽‍♀️🤔 whhhhhhhy do people went to see me x

i like your new picture and also I am glad I don’t have to go into the office they have also introduced at my work if you are pregnant you have to wear a mask permanently even at your own desk not just when you walk around so it would be a massive give away I am also knackered 😩
Thats a bunch of shite. All bloody day? They could duck right off. What if you weren't ready to tell people!!
Ive only got a few more weeks of being office based and then i can work from home again (in joggers and sweatshirts 🙌). Hurrah!!

I have to walk home after work. Going to be so slowwwww.😴 Might put on some prodigy or chase and status to help keep my feet going!

Also, thanks for the new pic compliment. Makes more sense with my tattle name 😊

Thats a bunch of shite. All bloody day? They could duck right off. What if you weren't ready to tell people!!
Ive only got a few more weeks of being office based and then i can work from home again (in joggers and sweatshirts 🙌). Hurrah!!

I have to walk home after work. Going to be so slowwwww.😴 Might put on some prodigy or chase and status to help keep my feet going!

Also, thanks for the new pic compliment. Makes more sense with my tattle name 😊
I have avoided having to go to work for 12 months now and I work at home anyway but I was going to go to work to do something then I decided that it was a bad idea and someone will ask me why I have the mask on and I am going to try and not tell work for a while until I feel I should because they will then start going on about maternity cover and you will have to do a handover plan etc and I really cba with that yet! I am going to have to pretend to drink alcohol on this zoom tonight I don’t fancy doing my best acting I just want to have a kfc 🤣

• Haha
For the ladies who are currently or close to packing their hospital bag... I have a very important question.

What snacks are you packing?! I need inspiration haha, so far I’ve got a bag of sour laces cause I bloody love a sour sweet, pretzels and beef jerky. Obviously I’m not packing a picnic and I might not even want any of it but wondered if anyone has a suggestion ive not yet thought of 😊

Reactions: 3
For the ladies who are currently or close to packing their hospital bag... I have a very important question.

What snacks are you packing?! I need inspiration haha, so far I’ve got a bag of sour laces cause I bloody love a sour sweet, pretzels and beef jerky. Obviously I’m not packing a picnic and I might not even want any of it but wondered if anyone has a suggestion ive not yet thought of 😊
I’m not packing mine until end of March but i have already thought about this 😂 probably take a tube of Pringles, a bar of chocolate, bag of sweets and a bottle of diluting juice

Reactions: 3

Lucozade is a good thing for energy. I know that's not snacks, but still 😊

I took a bunch of biscuits 😂😂

Lucozade is a good thing for energy. I know that's not snacks, but still 😊

I took a bunch of biscuits 😂😂
Ooh great shout with lucozade!
I wanna take semi healthy snacks but I know I’ll get there and be like GIVE ME SUGAR haha

Ooh great shout with lucozade!
I wanna take semi healthy snacks but I know I’ll get there and be like GIVE ME SUGAR haha
I didn't even think about food during mine 😂 didn't touch a single thing.
Started lucozade and that combined with gas and air made me throw up 😂

• Haha
Will do first thing in the morning!
pack some winegums!! I chewed on them throughout my whole last labour ... think I had like 2 packs during them longgggg 17 hours. My partner was just shoving them in my gob whenever I’d swear at him😂🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm MONTHS away from packing my hospital bag but I've already thought about the snacks I will pack... priorities 😂 Pringles, Percy Pigs and Lucozade are top of the list!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I strongly suggest dried fruit. I always pack a few tubs of dried apricots and prunes. Helps get everything back in motion!

Also if you have a decent sized thermos pack ice cubes in it. The wards are always roasting and all drinks end up lukewarm 🤢

I feel disgusting drinking full fat coke at 7.30am but it's the only thing that helps the sickness!! 18 weeks on Saturday and still being sick the joys!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.