Pregnancy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this is what I have I am struggling to walk and stand up it’s basically spd it’s called google it I feel like I’ve been whacked in my bits in the bone it also aches and feels bruised apparently I’ll have it until I give birth the doctor advised me ive been referred to physio x
Oh god this sounds horrible, you poor thing! Hope you can get some physio, I think they’re still open at the moment right? Will your work pay for any work station adjustments you need....?

Reactions: 1
Can I ask if anyone uses a birthing ball and if it helps with back pain and how many weeks is it safe to use at? Im 30 weeks xx

So my midwife was referring me for a growth scan after my appointment yesterday but never contacted me with the details, so called the hospital today to be told I have a scan in 3 hours! Went to it and the sonographer was so horrible 😩 she made me feel so guilty for going and kept questioning why I was referred and how there was "clearly no issues with the growth" and saying I've wasted my time going etc. Ugh

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve had to undo my jeans because my tummy gets so big in the afternoons! How embarrassing. Luckily got a big jumper on so it covers it but my jeans are undone at work lol. Ordered maternity jeans earlier thank god lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So my midwife was referring me for a growth scan after my appointment yesterday but never contacted me with the details, so called the hospital today to be told I have a scan in 3 hours! Went to it and the sonographer was so horrible 😩 she made me feel so guilty for going and kept questioning why I was referred and how there was "clearly no issues with the growth" and saying I've wasted my time going etc. Ugh
Why do some people have to be so nasty!!
Glad everything’s ok with the baby though, but no need for her to be so rude! x x

Reactions: 4
I’ve had to undo my jeans because my tummy gets so big in the afternoons! How embarrassing. Luckily got a big jumper on so it covers it but my jeans are undone at work lol. Ordered maternity jeans earlier thank god lol
I used a hair bobble for the button on my jeans in the early days 😂

Reactions: 6
Can I ask if anyone uses a birthing ball and if it helps with back pain and how many weeks is it safe to use at? Im 30 weeks xx
It does help back pain(I found so anyway). I started using mine before 30 W, I think it’s safe to use anytime as you can use them for exercise when not pregnant anyway. I find just sitting on it to watch tv instead of sofa can be so much more comfy

It does help back pain(I found so anyway). I started using mine before 30 W, I think it’s safe to use anytime as you can use them for exercise when not pregnant anyway. I find just sitting on it to watch tv instead of sofa can be so much more comfy
Thanks! I’ve ordered one from Amazon, hopefully it will help the back pain is becoming unbearable x

Thanks! I’ve ordered one from Amazon, hopefully it will help the back pain is becoming unbearable x
Loved mine for back pain in my last pregnancy and I was bouncing/rolling on it in early labour too. Hope it helps.

Reactions: 2
How far along are you? My vag also feels weird... like I've been sat on a bike for hours 😳
Just jumping in, I'm 31 weeks and feel like my nuni is falling off 🤣 it just feels so heavy.

Reactions: 3
Just jumping in, I'm 31 weeks and feel like my nuni is falling off 🤣 it just feels so heavy.
I'm only 21 weeks, initially I was scared there was a spot or sore down there or something as its only on one side and well localised but I've examined myself in detail (sorry TMI) and there's literally nothing to see or feel, but it feels so weird. The joys of pregnancy 😂

I am 8 weeks with my first pregnancy. The constant sick feeling and intense sense of smell is really getting me down. I never realised how bad pretty much everything smells. Just thinking about the bin in the morning can start sickness.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am 8 weeks with my first pregnancy. The constant sick feeling and intense sense of smell is really getting me down. I never realised how bad pretty much everything smells. Just thinking about the bin in the morning can start sickness.
Oh lovely, I’m sorry to hear you are feeling miserable. I know exactly how you feel - the sense of smell for me is always really horrendous. Any smell in the kitchen is too much for me, my husband has to do EVERYTHING in there when I’m pregnant. The dishwasher this time (when it’s clean and needs empty) is the absolute worst. But hopefully it eases for you soon.

This is so random but has any one had or know anyone that their gender scan has been wrong? I had one at 16
Weeks am 20 weeks on Sunday and got my scan then so I’m intrigued to see if it’s still a boy 😂😂😂. I had my girl 4 years ago and they were right both times then but I’ve seen online sometimes they are wrong. Just wondered if anyone had a personal experience

I'm only 21 weeks, initially I was scared there was a spot or sore down there or something as its only on one side and well localised but I've examined myself in detail (sorry TMI) and there's literally nothing to see or feel, but it feels so weird. The joys of pregnancy 😂
Omg same I had it with last pregnancy too. So heavy all the time even weeing hurts

Oh lovely, I’m sorry to hear you are feeling miserable. I know exactly how you feel - the sense of smell for me is always really horrendous. Any smell in the kitchen is too much for me, my husband has to do EVERYTHING in there when I’m pregnant. The dishwasher this time (when it’s clean and needs empty) is the absolute worst. But hopefully it eases for you soon.
Thank you. The dishwasher was the cause of my first sickness (dirty dishes from the Chinese the night before) I don’t think I’ll be having another Chinese anytime soon. I am just hoping once the sickness eases the excitement I had at the beginning returns.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve been the same, there’s one particular cupboard in the kitchen that I can’t deal with - it’s only got spices/pasta/bread etc in it and my partner keeps saying it doesn’t even smell but it 100% and it makes me heave every time!

Reactions: 5
I’m with you there! I looked at a bag of potatoes today and threw up! It’s so intense isn’t it 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This is so random but has any one had or know anyone that their gender scan has been wrong? I had one at 16
Weeks am 20 weeks on Sunday and got my scan then so I’m intrigued to see if it’s still a boy 😂😂😂. I had my girl 4 years ago and they were right both times then but I’ve seen online sometimes they are wrong. Just wondered if anyone had a personal experience

Omg same I had it with last pregnancy too. So heavy all the time even weeing hurts
yes, my friend was told at 20 weeks she was having a girl. She had to have an additional scan at 36 weeks (I can’t remember what for) and the sonographer said ‘do you know the sex?’ My friend said that she did, and the sonographer went on to say ‘everything’s looking good with your little boy’. She was shocked to say the least! It also happened to my work colleague.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.