Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just coming out of my cold after two weeks and now I think I have the stomach bug that’s going around :( feeling absolutely miserable and self pitying, can’t even move the nausea is so severe. Properly vomited for the first time in 13 weeks so I’m almost praying it is a temporary bug and not the pregnancy sickness getting worse 😭 can barely even hold water down at this point.

Sorry not looking for anything really just ranting 😭🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The hospital was only built a few years ago and they completely did away with wards, every unit has just single en suite rooms.
My grandad passed away in thst hospital and being able to close a door for privacy rather than just pulling a curtain was so much better.
Are you in Scotland by any chance?

Anyone who is in NI here did you have a home visit before baby was born? I didn't didn't with my son 5 yrs ago. Wondering has it changed?
Not sure if anyone else answered but I’ve just seen this. I was offered a visit by my HV with both of my little 2, but just said we were fine and I’d see them after birth

Reactions: 1
Ah just wondering. They built a new one here with only rooms aswell, only ever heard good things! I would've loved that wheb i gave birth 🤣
It makes so much sense esp when building a new hospital, people don't like wards for the most part. And esp with covid it will be less to worry about

Actually had a successful consultant appointment finally 😄 they’re booking me in for an induction on 5th nov, feels so surreal to finally have an eviction date for the twins. Although not sure how I’ll cope with another 3ish weeks. I’m new levels of uncomfortable now!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Actually had a successful consultant appointment finally 😄 they’re booking me in for an induction on 5th nov, feels so surreal to finally have an eviction date for the twins. Although not sure how I’ll cope with another 3ish weeks. I’m new levels of uncomfortable now!
Oh gosh that’s so soon! How exciting! I was initially due a few days after you I think so this is now getting real haha. I bet your tummy feels so stretched!

My little boy is head down now and the headbutts in the groin are a whole new level of discomfort I’m not sure I can get used to for another 6/7 weeks 🤣

Reactions: 2
The fact that the 5th Nov is 3.5 weeks away is MADNESS

Reactions: 8
Oh gosh that’s so soon! How exciting! I was initially due a few days after you I think so this is now getting real haha. I bet your tummy feels so stretched!

My little boy is head down now and the headbutts in the groin are a whole new level of discomfort I’m not sure I can get used to for another 6/7 weeks 🤣
Yes I’ll be 37 weeks then! These last few weeks have flown by but I know the rest will drag 😂.
Oh so stretched now the skin around my belly button has actually gone numb 😧.

Ouch not good being head butted all the time but yay to being head down 👍🏻

The fact that the 5th Nov is 3.5 weeks away is MADNESS
Yep my husband was very quiet on the way home think reality is setting in 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Similar situation here. Had my final consultant apt yesterday and had my c scection date moved up by a week so now have 4 weeks to go. Feel so relieved to have a countdown but also don’t know how I’m going to survive that long. Baby feels like it’s so low abs heavy now!!!!

So exciting!!! Are they both behaving and head down? Have they been head down for a while?

So exciting!!! Are they both behaving and head down? Have they been head down for a while?
Yes they both have been head down since the 28 week scan. She said it’s unlikely they would move but never say never 😂.

Similar situation here. Had my final consultant apt yesterday and had my c scection date moved up by a week so now have 4 weeks to go. Feel so relieved to have a countdown but also don’t know how I’m going to survive that long. Baby feels like it’s so low abs heavy now!!!!
Oh wow final countdown for you too 😃. I know think I’ll be spending the next few weeks camped out on the sofa!

Yes I’ll be 37 weeks then! These last few weeks have flown by but I know the rest will drag 😂.
Oh so stretched now the skin around my belly button has actually gone numb 😧.

Ouch not good being head butted all the time but yay to being head down 👍🏻

Yep my husband was very quiet on the way home think reality is setting in 😂😂
How exciting 😍 You're gonna have the best time 🥰

• Heart
Had my 20 week scan today, everything was perfect and no issues detected so I can finally breath for a bit before some more worry about something else sets in 😅. Found out we are having a boy 🥰💙 really excited and can’t wait to start looking at all of the clothes. Only issue is that me and my partner cannot decide on a single boys name :ROFLMAO: why are names so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This is great news I bet you can’t wait! 😍

Had my 20 week scan today, everything was perfect and no issues detected so I can finally breath for a bit before some more worry about something else sets in 😅. Found out we are having a boy 🥰💙 really excited and can’t wait to start looking at all of the clothes. Only issue is that me and my partner cannot decide on a single boys name :ROFLMAO: why are names so hard.
Awww a boyyyy 💙 congratulations! I loved the 20 week scan you get to see them so much and I feel like the worry gradually eases after that!

Went to a 2 year olds bday party on Sunday and omg I don’t know how you ladies with toddlers are doing it! I feel like I’m going to have to spend a year jogging everywhere with the pram to be fit enough to keep up when she’s walking!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Yes they both have been head down since the 28 week scan. She said it’s unlikely they would move but never say never 😂.
Aw I'm fully going to assume these babs are in their place and I'll be getting a section then 😂
You've probably said before but have you started mat leave yet or when are you off?

@I'mThankyou_, it never lets me tag you but how are you getting on? How are the girls and how is home?

Aw I'm fully going to assume these babs are in their place and I'll be getting a section then 😂
You've probably said before but have you started mat leave yet or when are you off?

@I'mThankyou_, it never lets me tag you but how are you getting on? How are the girls and how is home?
They can turn I promise you. Twin two was head down & the breach almost every other week, on the scan we had when they detected her placenta was failing she was breech, but when she was delivered she was head down, so you might have an awkward one like me😂.

It's hard I'm not gonna lie to you, but I'm comparing it to when I had my eldest having one seems so much easier. But we are having a whale of a time, watching them change and cuddle one another is worth every sleepless night so far 🥰. How long have you got left?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@Trombolese yay!! So glad you have a healthy little boy cooking in there!

@Dipdab 😱😱😱 how is it almost baby time already?! I’m sure to you it feels like it’s dragged but I thought you had months still to go!!

Went to a 2 year olds bday party on Sunday and omg I don’t know how you ladies with toddlers are doing it! I feel like I’m going to have to spend a year jogging everywhere with the pram to be fit enough to keep up when she’s walking!!
Toddlers are so fast… unless you want to actually get them somewhere. Then they walk at snail’s pace 🤣 my walking speed after 8 years of ‘kid walking’ is now scarily slow!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Yes I went off at 31 weeks. I had about 4 weeks annual leave to use this year so my “official” Mat leave starts around the end of this month. 🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.