Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that’s so sad, sorry to hear that! Did they know you were going to do a reveal at the weekend? Are they still on good terms or would they no longer be up for going ahead with it now? ❤
thank you ❤ yeah they know we have the scan tomorrow and about the reveal on the weekend. Long background story but my mum is disabled and needs a lot of help and care, so now it’s all kind of going to fall on me and I’m just stressing out thinking how am I going to basically help her with everything and have a baby. Just trying to not get myself too worked up and stressed for the baby’s sake :confused:. I think they would probably still go ahead with the reveal on the weekend, but now I don’t want to have them there and for it to feel really awkward and tense, I want it to be a happy memory and not me worrying about them arguing or anyone else sensing the tension.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yep, there’s a couple of us 😖
You’ll get a glucose test as you’re within the timeframe for it, otherwise you have to monitor your blood sugar levels. We discussed it on this thread from Thursday and there’s lots of recommendations/advice from all the girls on here ☺
Thank you, il take a look x

Reactions: 1
so I just got my induction date in the post and I’m having a little cry. I’m so scared. I have a massive phobia of hospitals. I’m scared of being induced. I have to go in alone at 8am and my partner can only visit during 11am and 8pm unless transferred to the delivery suite. I’ve heard of inductions takings days. I’m really hoping I go into labour before because I didn’t realise how scared I was until this letter just dropped through the door. Like it’s real. It’s happening.
How far are you?
Inductions are usually quicker the closer you are.
I went in at 40+4 and she was born the next day 😊
My second was in at 40+5 but induction didn't start until the next day and she was born that day 😊

I've had 3 inductions and would gladly have one again. You only ever hear horror stories

Reactions: 3
How far are you?
Inductions are usually quicker the closer you are.
I went in at 40+4 and she was born the next day 😊
My second was in at 40+5 but induction didn't start until the next day and she was born that day 😊

I've had 3 inductions and would gladly have one again. You only ever hear horror stories
I’ll be 39 weeks exactly. What methods did you have? It’s reassuring to hear yours were fairly quick. My cousin was in for 5 days before she was moved down to delivery so my nerves are high because I dunno how I’d cope with that. I think it’s all just fear of the unknown 😩

Reactions: 2
Sorry to be a downer on here, but just need to vent. We have our scan tomorrow and hopefully going to find out the gender, and then we had a little reveal planned for the weekend with our parents and partners son, but today my parents have decided to announce that they are going to separate and divorce. Not the best timing and just feel like everything’s ruined :( I don’t know how I’m going to do all of the baby stuff with them separating🤦‍♀️ it will just make everything awkward.
Im so sorry to hear that. Silly as it sounds my parents separating has always been one of my biggest fears/worries, so I really feel for you with the timing of baby on the way. Hopefully they will still be on really good terms and you won’t feel weird having them both about at the same time x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
so I just got my induction date in the post and I’m having a little cry. I’m so scared. I have a massive phobia of hospitals. I’m scared of being induced. I have to go in alone at 8am and my partner can only visit during 11am and 8pm unless transferred to the delivery suite. I’ve heard of inductions takings days. I’m really hoping I go into labour before because I didn’t realise how scared I was until this letter just dropped through the door. Like it’s real. It’s happening.
Oh lovely, you will be absolutely fine. Labour fear is so real thkugh! I was induced with my daughter and honestly, my labour was a breeze compared to my sons who I went into natural labour with. Sometimes things can seem impossible and we worry about how we cope, however we always do. Try some breathing techniques and start thinking about all of the things that you have to look forward to and that the pain of labour is only temporary. Wishing you all of the luck in the world x

• Heart
Im so sorry to hear that. Silly as it sounds my parents separating has always been one of my biggest fears/worries, so I really feel for you with the timing of baby on the way. Hopefully they will still be on really good terms and you won’t feel weird having them both about at the same time x
thank you, it’s silly but I’m 30 years old and it’s still really hard to go through, especially when this should be the happiest time of my life. Yeah I hope so, that’s probably the best I can hope for and that they remain civil with each other xx

• Heart
How is it fair that when you already feel rubbish with pregnancy, your immune system also decides to just up and leave so you literally catch every bug the toddler brings home?!? I now have hand foot and mouth disease 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
How is it fair that when you already feel rubbish with pregnancy, your immune system also decides to just up and leave so you literally catch every bug the toddler brings home?!? I now have hand foot and mouth disease 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Ugh you poor thing, I hope you feel better soon. I really feel this though, we're currently all ill, and this is the toddlers second cold in 10 days 🙄

If it’s any consolation although my induction was looooong my work colleague got induced at like 9pm and baby was here by lunch the next day. Can’t help much with the hospital phobia but just think it’s only a couple of hours until your other half can be with you xx

One of my inductions started at 9am and baby was born just after midnight. Not all of them take days x

I’ll be 39 weeks exactly. What methods did you have? It’s reassuring to hear yours were fairly quick. My cousin was in for 5 days before she was moved down to delivery so my nerves are high because I dunno how I’d cope with that. I think it’s all just fear of the unknown 😩
All 3 of mine started with the 24 hour pessary ☺

My induction took about 36 hours from start to baby arriving so not bad really! And then only stayed in for another 20 hours or so, so we left about 2.5 days after we arrived. All the best with your induction!

Hello tattle friends, those cramps signalled the beginning of early labour and fast forward 10 hours and an emergency section due to tachycardia, here I am. Oliver ❤ - what a day! But my god, what a gorgeous boy 🥺
Congratulations! Hey Oliver 🥰

Just logged out from work, absolutely knackered and just got an email reminding that my first online antenatal class starts in 45 mins 😭😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Hello tattle friends, those cramps signalled the beginning of early labour and fast forward 10 hours and an emergency section due to tachycardia, here I am. Oliver ❤ - what a day! But my god, what a gorgeous boy 🥺
Oh he is just beautiful 😍 congratulations I hope you’re doing ok! X

37 weeks and my bump has definitely dropped, so heavy and low. Starting to get really nervous about giving birth now. 😳😬

• Heart
Yep rennies did nothing. Not much longer to go but I did not know what to do with myself last night, even my chest was hurting from it. 3hours sleep and the in-laws visiting today🙄 send help 😂
Get peptac peppermint liquid from the pharmacy its instant relief and specific for preggos

• Heart
I’ve had a bit of a dull ache in the front of my stomach, by the right side of my bellybutton since yesterday is this normal stretching?
I have a scan tomorrow so I could ask then but I don’t know if I should be worried or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.