Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You're awful lenient, I would've said from bfp 😂
Give or take a few weeks 😂😂

I second this, I am already using the “I AM THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD!” to justify a trip for a maccies sweet chilli wrap on demand, problem is, I was a fat tit and did that all the time anyway so boyfriend isn’t buying that it’s the baby’s fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They just don’t care do they? It’s different when you’re actually with child. Bastards 😂😂😂

Dunno but my toddler couldn’t give two shits 😂 she wants me to crawl under her bed to retrieve a toy and she doesn’t comprehend that I JUST WONT FIT! 🤦🏼‍♀️
My husband is away this weekend, and obvs my toddler is being a total hole and wanting everything, we have an orange insect crawling around the front room that only the 5 year old can see, so shouts at me to come look every time he sees it, and every time I’ve been out of the room, so of course I’m running back to the front room

Do these kids not realise I just can’t do it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Okay girls although it's slightly better I decided to call 111. And I'm now waiting in A&E so I'll update you all
I've had a lot of 'so it's not swollen?' which I have said over and over so they better bloody check me properly and not send me home as I told them that before I came.

Hopefully it's nothing but I've come incase. Just hoping they don't try and fob me off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow my back and pelvis is aching today. I’ve been so lazy for the last 13 weeks 🙄 we’ve walked around a car show room and I’ve cleaned the bathrooms & my makeup kit - the ache it’s caused 😭
I have a wedding in a couple of weeks made up of the bride, 4 bridesmaids and mother of the bride and I don’t know how I’ll drive there back and stand for 5 hours at this rate 😩
Ladies who work for the NHS/on your feet what did you do when you were 20 weeks? My day jobs sat at a desk so I’ve not had this issue yet

Ladies who work for the NHS/on your feet what did you do when you were 20 weeks? My day jobs sat at a desk so I’ve not had this issue yet
You just are sort of used to it?! And you’re so busy there’s not even a chance to think about how tired you are. Then you sit on your sofa the second you get home and realise everything hurts and your tired and you haven’t eaten in the last 13 hours…

• Sad
  • Heart
Okay girls although it's slightly better I decided to call 111. And I'm now waiting in A&E so I'll update you all
I've had a lot of 'so it's not swollen?' which I have said over and over so they better bloody check me properly and not send me home as I told them that before I came.

Hopefully it's nothing but I've come incase. Just hoping they don't try and fob me off.
I went to A&E as I was breathless after a flight to Northern Ireland (turns out it was a panic attack). But they checked me out so thoroughly, didn’t take any chances. I don’t think you’ll be fobbed off. Well done for going, not something anyone ever wants to do.

It’s so worrying when they throw words/phrases around and don’t explain fully isn’t it! Hope you make the decision that’s best for you ❤
Thanks so muchcor explaining. That’s why this thread is so great.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Officially having to give up driving now 😩 I have short legs so have to sit very close to the wheel which only goes so high up. Just had a really comfortable drive home, my bump felt sore from being pressed against the wheel. Did not think this would happen 😅 think my husband is secretly pleased as I managed to scuff the alloys on our new car last week 😐

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I went to A&E as I was breathless after a flight to Northern Ireland (turns out it was a panic attack). But they checked me out so thoroughly, didn’t take any chances. I don’t think you’ll be fobbed off. Well done for going, not something anyone ever wants to do.

Thanks so muchcor explaining. That’s why this thread is so great.
He had a quick look and decided it's not as its not swollen. And that's its sciatica so I feel like such an idiot.
However his basis was that its not swollen as I predicted.... And told them before I went. Obviously I don't want DVT though and feel so silly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He had a quick look and decided it's not as its not swollen. And that's its sciatica so I feel like such an idiot.
However his basis was that its not swollen as I predicted.... And told them before I went. Obviously I don't want DVT though and feel so silly.
Ah don’t feel silly, it’s better to get these things checked out even more so in pregnancy!

• Heart
You aren’t silly! Peace of mind is priceless. My dad had a pulmonary embolism that nearly killed him and my best friend (who is only 29!) is currently pregnant and just had a double pulmonary embolism that supposedly should have 😩 killed her. Not worth the risk at all. So glad you are ok ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg please don’t feel silly AT ALL!!! You are looking after yourself and your baby, that’s what matters. They’d much rather see you now than later on when you’ve left it too late for it to be a ‘maybe, maybe not’.

I would take it easy for the next few days and see how it goes. Do some light stretches if you can (pregnancy specific and for sciatica) but if it aggregates it id rest and keep an eye on things.

Trust me I wish I’d have come out feeling silly rather than on crutches with a box of injections so be proud of making sure everything is ok!!! ❤

• Heart
Please don’t feel silly, it sounds agonising! As sciatica can be unfortunately. However, you would have driven yourself crazy with worry if you’d have not gone and that is not what you need right now either! Thank god it’s not DVT! I think everyone on this thread would have absolutely done the same xxx

• Heart
This is what I have self diagnosed throughout all my pregnancies. Like others have said, don’t feel silly. If you’re worried. God, when I was literally a day pregnant with my first, I went to A&E with the worst tummy pains. I obviously didn’t know I was pregnant, but was also in a car crash a few days before. I was diagnosed with wind 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I second this, I am already using the “I AM THE MOTHER OF YOUR CHILD!” to justify a trip for a maccies sweet chilli wrap on demand, problem is, I was a fat tit and did that all the time anyway so boyfriend isn’t buying that it’s the baby’s fault 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahah this is me too 🤣
I said to my husband today baby wants a maccies to which is response was - “no, YOU want the maccies, don’t try that with me” 🤣 BUSTED!

• Haha
Right, I need to remove my downstairs hair in the next few weeks.. it’s legit out of control now. Can’t reach with a razor either! Does anyone recommend the veet hair removal cream?

Reactions: 1
Right, I need to remove my downstairs hair in the next few weeks.. it’s legit out of control now. Can’t reach with a razor either! Does anyone recommend the veet hair removal cream?
Don’t do it friend! Some dodgy experiences in the past have come to light on here 🙈😱

• Haha
Ooft I’m not sure whether I’m in early labour - having tightenings that start in back and move around front every so often and when I go for a wee I have mucus tinged with blood (aka le bloody show?!). Had 2 paras at 7.15 which haven’t touched the sides and trying to get to sleep which isn’t really working. Does this sound about right?! 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.