Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If say your manger is insisting on you seeing GP to get signed off, do it!! Pretty amazing that they are being that supportive. I don't know of many employers who would encourage it. Most in my experience just see you as a number

Reactions: 3
20 week scan next Thursday here

@FlyingGirl4 Oooo close, I'm due 2nd March (gender TBD on birth)!

Reactions: 5
I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and I'm absolutely fucking shitting it. Scanxiety of any sort is hell on earth so I feel for you all

Reactions: 18
Had a routine growth scan today and babies tummy still hadn’t grown since the last one. Been booked in for an induction on Thursday slightly terrified but so excited

Reactions: 15
I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and I'm absolutely fucking shitting it. Scanaxiety of any sort is hell on earth so I feel for you all
Good luck! I swear time stood still in the lead up to my 12 week scan!

Had a routine growth scan today and babies tummy still hadn’t grown since the last one. Been booked in for an induction on Thursday slightly terrified but so excited
Exciting! You’ll meet your baby this week

Reactions: 2
I have my 12 week scan tomorrow and I'm absolutely fucking shitting it. Scanxiety of any sort is hell on earth so I feel for you all
All the best for it! That lead up to the 12 week scan in my first pregnancy was honestly the slowest that time has ever gone and I was a bag of nerves for a few days before.
Still had it a bit this time round but toddlers are so distracting so that helped a bit haha!

I’m 35 weeks tomorrow, did anyone start having pain “down there” at 35 weeks and how long after did labour start for you?

I had a feeling this one might have been a girl, but I was so wrong! My oh asked if he could cheer if it was a boy in the scan room and I said no got my fingers crossed for you that baby moves into the perfect spot so that you can find out It feels more real time that we’ve now found out, but I did originally want a surprise but the sonographer at my 13w scan kinda gave it away which I was a bit cross about as he didn’t ask first that’s such a lovely due date!! 24/02/22 hoping the next week flys by for you xx

I wish I could offer some support but I am in almost the same position so just sending a big, big hug.
I am ‘the top’ so to speak and I don’t have an option to go sick or take mat leave. I feel antsy about how much has to be done daily/weekly to keep things moving and I also feel antsy I have so much to sort for baby yet I can’t use any holiday either because I can take time off but it seems pointless when I’ll have double the work to come back to
Is there anyway they can get anyone in to help? I say this I know in my own situation it can’t be done. Do look after yourself though, I think some people really don’t get how much you do and how much weight it can carry

Reactions: 1
20 week scan next Thursday here

@FlyingGirl4 Oooo close, I'm due 2nd March (gender TBD on birth)!
Aww that’s soooo lovely Glad to have found a few of you close to my due date

I will be thinking of you Scanxiety is real and horrible but you will feel so much better once you see your baby on the screen x

Hi Ladies, just a question to keep my peace of mind. I’m 10 weeks pregnant and haven’t been contacted by midwife to arrange first appointment, is this something that’s completely normal? First pregnancy and worried Id been missed off the list!

You need to call your surgery and arrange the booking appointment with your midwife if you haven’t done so.

If say your manger is insisting on you seeing GP to get signed off, do it!! Pretty amazing that they are being that supportive. I don't know of many employers who would encourage it. Most in my experience just see you as a number
They are supportive in intention which I’m glad for they just don’t have capacity at the moment to give me the support I need which is actual workload based support. It’s all a bit rubbish as I don’t want to make things harder for them but I know I need to put myself and baby first. My cortisol levels must be through the roof.

Mine wasn't until 11 weeks as my midwife was on holiday and I think I got forgotton Ring up the team you first contacted when you found out you were pregnant and they wil chase it up for you They got me in straight away once they realised.

Started the hypnobirthing course with the Positive Birth Company...

So far the woman has suggested that Mr O brings some 'affirmation cards' along to the labour so he can recite statements such as 'birth is powerful but so am I' and ask me how 'powerful' my 'surges' are.

I hope they'll have a surgeon on standby for him, because I have a feeling he'll be having those cards removed from his colon before long.

Reactions: 25
I wasn't contacted until 10 weeks but ring them up wherever you referred

If *anyone* said that to me, I'd yeet them into 3021

Reactions: 5
I’m 35 weeks tomorrow, did anyone start having pain “down there” at 35 weeks and how long after did labour start for you?
I guess it depends what kind of pain.

I had pain down there for weeks and weeks. A lot of it was pressure and swelling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.