Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best snacks for labour? Do I even take any ? What happens if you need a section does it need to be on a empty stomach? So many questions 😅

Looks it to me! Only thing to be aware of is whether the line appear straight away or after a wait (which might make it unreliable- it could be an evaporation line). Maybe try testing with a digital test tomorrow to be extra sure? Congratulations though and welcome!
I didnt look till after 3 minutes, i didnt dare 🙈😂 so not sure if it appeared straight away.. will definitely do a digital tomorrow - didnt know if it would be too early to waste money on an expensive one?xx

Reactions: 1
Hi all! I’m new to this thread as didnt want to be insensitive and put this pic in the TTC thread so hope this is ok.

I am 2 days late, this was our first cycle of not being careful / using protection and kind of using the Flo app for an indication of ovulation (I didnt do any ovulation tests, was going to wait till next month)

I have just done a cheapo Morrisons test and got this result - am I right in thinking even though its faint its still positive?

Just finding it hard to believe because I dont feel pregnant at all .. with my first I kind of knew before I even tested and even had a fainting episode before!

Thanks xx
That looks like a positive to me ☺. I found the boots digital tests (bit cheaper than the clear blue) were good. It was reassuring to see it in writing after taking a few cheapy tests!

• Heart
Best snacks for labour? Do I even take any ? What happens if you need a section does it need to be on a empty stomach? So many questions 😅
I never ate during labour but I should imagine things for long term energy would be good, and I’m pretty sure someone absolutely ages ago said Jaffa cakes are brilliant as they give you bursts of energy!

Hi all! I’m new to this thread as didnt want to be insensitive and put this pic in the TTC thread so hope this is ok.

I am 2 days late, this was our first cycle of not being careful / using protection and kind of using the Flo app for an indication of ovulation (I didnt do any ovulation tests, was going to wait till next month)

I have just done a cheapo Morrisons test and got this result - am I right in thinking even though its faint its still positive?

Just finding it hard to believe because I dont feel pregnant at all .. with my first I kind of knew before I even tested and even had a fainting episode before!

Thanks xx
Any line is positive! Congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not sure about eating in labour etc as I’m a first timer. I’ve packed snacks mainly for after as I know I won’t like any of the food 😅. I’ve got percy pigs, chocolate biscuits, Pringles, brioche croissants and lucozade sport. So healthy 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wine gums!!! My partner kept popping them in my mouth after every contraction 🤣 Definitely nice cold fruity drinks as well x

• Haha

Thanks xx
Congratulations!! Yes looks like a positive to me 🥳 I used these but from Asda just before the 4w mark and they showed a faint positive, did a frer the day after and it was a blazing positive xxx

I feel so rubbish today 😞😞 work was crap, I’ve had a terrible headache all day, cooked dinner and I can’t even eat any of it because I feel too sick. Just sat and had a cry because I’m feeling sorry for myself 🥲🥲

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Just come home from eating out after my 20w (19w) scan and I literally feel like I’ve won the lottery🥺 saw all four chambers of his heart beating♥ Also he’s definitely a boy💙🥳 and measuring right on 19+1 but got to go back for another scan when I’m 34w as I have an anterior placenta but it’s quite low still, lady said it’s very common at 19/20 weeks… has anyone experienced this and the placenta has moved up? X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just come home from eating out after my 20w (19w) scan and I literally feel like I’ve won the lottery🥺 saw all four chambers of his heart beating♥ Also he’s definitely a boy💙🥳 and measuring right on 19+1 but got to go back for another scan when I’m 34w as I have an anterior placenta but it’s quite low still, lady said it’s very common at 19/20 weeks… has anyone experienced this and the placenta has moved up? X
Oh my goodness, when I read all 4, I thought you were having quads 😂
Yes, I had low lying with my first that moved and I have low lying with this one, so hoping by my 34 or 36 week scan it’s moved 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yay glad to hear all is well! I had a low lying placenta at 20 weeks by 24 weeks it had started to move and by my 28 week scan it had moved to anterior high. I think 9/10 times it will move up 🤞🏻.

• Heart
Oh my goodness, when I read all 4, I thought you were having quads 😂
Yes, I had low lying with my first that moved and I have low lying with this one, so hoping by my 34 or 36 week scan it’s moved 🤞🏼
Ahaha can you imagine, the one is stressing me out enough, I look in the mirror sometimes and wonder how he’s going to have enough room in there🥴😶 Fair play to the ladies on here who have had/are carrying twins!♥ Aww got my fingers crossed for you that it works out for you again 🤞🏼 I’m sure if it’s moved before for you, it will move again♥ X

Not me personally but my cousins moved x

• Heart
Yay glad to hear all is well! I had a low lying placenta at 20 weeks by 24 weeks it had started to move and by my 28 week scan it had moved to anterior high. I think 9/10 it will move up 🤞🏻.
Aww thank you!! She said there’s an 80% chance it will move and she said “worse case” scenario is a planned section if it doesn’t, but honestly I’m not bothered as long as he’s happy and healthy💙 good to hear your positive story♥ I hope you’re feeling well, you’re so close to the end now🥳 x

Reactions: 2
Ahaha can you imagine, the one is stressing me out enough, I look in the mirror sometimes and wonder how he’s going to have enough room in there🥴😶 Fair play to the ladies on here who have had/are carrying twins!♥ Aww got my fingers crossed for you that it works out for you again 🤞🏼 I’m sure if it’s moved before for you, it will move again♥ X
And there’s still plenty of growing left to do! Oh, I couldn’t do multiples. These ladies are amazing! My back breaks with each single pregnancy 😂
I’m sure you’ll be fine with the placenta. I don’t even know if there’s any exercises you can do to try and shift it up. These naughty babies x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel so rubbish today 😞😞 work was crap, I’ve had a terrible headache all day, cooked dinner and I can’t even eat any of it because I feel too sick. Just sat and had a cry because I’m feeling sorry for myself 🥲🥲
I remember feeling like that and feeling like it would never pass but it did. As dermot Kennedy says...better days are coming 😂😂
Allow yourself to have a wee cry and feel sorry for yourself you're going through major changes and it's hard! ❤❤❤

And there’s still plenty of growing left to do! Oh, I couldn’t do multiples. These ladies are amazing! My back breaks with each single pregnancy 😂
I’m sure you’ll be fine with the placenta. I don’t even know if there’s any exercises you can do to try and shift it up. These naughty babies x
I know I can’t believe I still have 21w to go! He looks so different already, mad how fast they grow!! I think I’m going to have to buy a pillow out of my next pay as lately I wake up feeling like a creaky ironing board most days😫 x

I had this 😊
90% of them move up 😊
Mine did!

• Heart
I didn’t take any but I will this time I think. I was told lucozade sport is good but it’s so dry 😩
I would grab a mix of sweet and savoury so you can have a pick - some crisps if you fancy it or some sweets to perk you up!

• Heart
I know I can’t believe I still have 21w to go! He looks so different already, mad how fast they grow!! I think I’m going to have to buy a pillow out of my next pay as lately I wake up feeling like a creaky ironing board most days😫 x
so glad your scan went well 💙 I can’t wait for mine now! Also, food after a scan is just the best 🤣 I gave in and got a pillow a couple of weeks ago and honestly it’s made such a difference, I still get aches and pains but it’s definitely helping a lot.

feeling full of baby tonight, I still only have the tiniest bump and don’t look pregnant but my whole middle section right up to my boobs just feels really solid, first time struggling to get shoes on today because I can’t bend my stomach🤦‍♀️ I’m only 20 weeks, honestly can’t imagine how all of you ladies feel a lot further down the line 🤯

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.