Pregnancy #25 Sponsored by love hearts and heartburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s amazing news been thinking of you all morning x

Does anyone else suffer nose bleeds in pregnancy? I’m just over 19w and woke up this morning to one (sorry tmi) and now I’m in work was on a call with my manager and noticed it started bleeding again… google tells me it’s normal but I get worried over silly things nowadays. Also can’t concentrate in work as I have my 20w scan at 4pm, so my head is elsewhere and definitely not bothered about people’s silly queries/complaints today!!🙈🤣 I was also just sitting here at my desk thinking about the baby and happened to look out the window and there was a random butterfly just hovering outside then flew off as fast as I could look at it… hope it’s a sign everything’s okay as I was given knitted butterflies after I miscarried so I always love to see them as they bring me a sense of calm… sorry feel like I’m going crackers now x
Nosebleeds suck and I’ve had a few, I’ve had two in as many days 😩

sending love and hope the butterfly is a little sign that everything will be ok. Good luck!

also great news @jackolantern your scan went well!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Booked my whooping cough jab... for this afternoon 😩 my doctors are usually fab but the receptionist today was so dim she didn’t even know what it was. I said ‘my Midwife told me to book it here’ ‘so you’re pregnant?’
🤯🥴 I mean I think I look pregnant but maybe I don’t but people don’t see midwives for no reason am I right?!’
Felt like banging my head on the perspex glass😂
You actually got INTO a doctors surgery?! I'd class that as a win. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Does anyone else suffer nose bleeds in pregnancy? I’m just over 19w and woke up this morning to one (sorry tmi) and now I’m in work was on a call with my manager and noticed it started bleeding again… google tells me it’s normal but I get worried over silly things nowadays. Also can’t concentrate in work as I have my 20w scan at 4pm, so my head is elsewhere and definitely not bothered about people’s silly queries/complaints today!!🙈🤣 I was also just sitting here at my desk thinking about the baby and happened to look out the window and there was a random butterfly just hovering outside then flew off as fast as I could look at it… hope it’s a sign everything’s okay as I was given knitted butterflies after I miscarried so I always love to see them as they bring me a sense of calm… sorry feel like I’m going crackers now x
Yep I’ve had a few nosebleeds (never had one before pre pregnancy). The first one happened at work it was really embarrassing as I hate blood and really freaked out 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Thanks guys ♥, I’m so overwhelmed I’ve just eaten 6 bags of quavers, I’m blaming the shock 🤣🤣🤣

So glad it went well and you got to see your little baby 🥰 When are you due? Take time to process it, it can take ages to sink in, I’m 20 weeks tomorrow and still waiting for it to fully sink in😂
The 14th of April which sounds terrifyingly soon, maybe it won’t sink in for either of us unless there’s actually a baby here and then we go oh duck ✌🏻😅🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks guys ♥, I’m so overwhelmed I’ve just eaten 6 bags of quavers, I’m blaming the shock 🤣🤣🤣

The 14th of April which sounds terrifyingly soon, maybe it won’t sink in for either of us unless there’s actually a baby here and then we go oh duck ✌🏻😅🤣
ahh that’s near my birthday and April is a great month to be born 😄 it’s so nice to have an actual date set though, that makes it feel more real! I’m in denial about the fact I’m having a baby in February 😂 I’m just going to welcome the oh duck moment and then assume that everything will be ok ☺ (I have no idea if it will be but I’ll tell myself that 🤣). My cousin is due in like 10 days or something and she said it still feels weird, so I genuinely think I won’t fully accept it until the baby is here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
ahh that’s near my birthday and April is a great month to be born 😄 it’s so nice to have an actual date set though, that makes it feel more real! I’m in denial about the fact I’m having a baby in February 😂 I’m just going to welcome the oh duck moment and then assume that everything will be ok ☺ (I have no idea if it will be but I’ll tell myself that 🤣). My cousin is due in like 10 days or something and she said it still feels weird, so I genuinely think I won’t fully accept it until the baby is here!
I don’t think it ever feels real even when you have the baby and they let you go home, and you’re like ‘you’re actually letting me go home with a baby’ 😂
A friend of a friend is due a few days after me and she posted like ‘90x days to go’ which means I have less than that and now I’m freaked the hell out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey everyone, hope you're all ok, just tentatively popping my head in here. Had my first BFP on Monday, 6 tests later I'm starting to believe it. Did anyone else feel really just "rubbish" around 4/5 weeks? I'm queasy most of the time, completely gone off food. And the cramping is so uncomfortable! I fear if I'm feeling like this now I might not be cut out for the whole pregnancy thing. 🙈 My last pregnancy ended at 7 weeks sadly as it was ectopic and this feels so much more intense symptom-wise. Got a telephone appointment with my GP next Thursday, I need him to refer me to the EPU I think (that was the guidance last time anyway) so now just in this weird waiting period. Anyone else in the very early days? ❤
Congratulations! I'm 6 weeks and I'm in a similar position. Feeling sickly and crampy and tired. My booking in Appointment isn't until the end of the month and I got my BFP September 17th so it's a long wait

• Heart
Hey everyone, hope you're all ok, just tentatively popping my head in here. Had my first BFP on Monday, 6 tests later I'm starting to believe it. Did anyone else feel really just "rubbish" around 4/5 weeks? I'm queasy most of the time, completely gone off food. And the cramping is so uncomfortable! I fear if I'm feeling like this now I might not be cut out for the whole pregnancy thing. 🙈 My last pregnancy ended at 7 weeks sadly as it was ectopic and this feels so much more intense symptom-wise. Got a telephone appointment with my GP next Thursday, I need him to refer me to the EPU I think (that was the guidance last time anyway) so now just in this weird waiting period. Anyone else in the very early days? ❤
Congratulations 🥳 My symptoms started at 5/6 weeks and I felt awful in honesty - it's ebbed and flowed since then but the nausea and fatigue has been pretty relentless I'll admit. I'm 12+6 now so I'm hoping it will start to get better soon (although no bloody luck yet lol!). I've honestly thought the same as you so many times, I can't handle this if I am already feeling so bad lol! But you can and will I promise :) The waiting is one of the hardest parts, you feel in limbo, hopefully your GP will get you in for an early scan for your reassurance. So sorry to hear about your last pregnancy ❤

So far my best tips would be be kind to yourself, rest where you can and lots of fruity cold drinks for the nausea!

• Heart
Congratulations! I'm 6 weeks and I'm in a similar position. Feeling sickly and crampy and tired. My booking in Appointment isn't until the end of the month and I got my BFP September 17th so it's a long wait
That does feel like a really long time! I hope you feel a bit brighter soon, hold on in there.

Congratulations 🥳 My symptoms started at 5/6 weeks and I felt awful in honesty - it's ebbed and flowed since then but the nausea and fatigue has been pretty relentless I'll admit. I'm 12+6 now so I'm hoping it will start to get better soon (although no bloody luck yet lol!). I've honestly thought the same as you so many times, I can't handle this if I am already feeling so bad lol! But you can and will I promise :) The waiting is one of the hardest parts, you feel in limbo, hopefully your GP will get you in for an early scan for your reassurance. So sorry to hear about your last pregnancy ❤

So far my best tips would be be kind to yourself, rest where you can and lots of fruity cold drinks for the nausea!
Thank you, and sorry you've felt similarly. I think we're made of tougher stuff than we give ourselves credit for sometimes. Thank you for the tips!! 🥰

• Heart
I just got back from my scan too and am the same due date ☺ All feels a bit surreal!

Edit to add: Is it totally wrong that I’m almost more excited for a countdown until the extended break from work?! I think it’s just that I can picture not being sat at my computer day in and out more than I can with a tiny human! Although the amount baby was wiggling during the scan it definitely seemed to want to make its presence known 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just got back from my scan too and am the same due date ☺ All feels a bit surreal!
Oh wow what are the chances! Due date buddies :) It really does doesn't it. Totally crazy seeing a fully formed little baby then realising it's only 7cm lol!

I had a lot of nose bleeds, but since the 3rd trimester they seem to have gone away x

• Heart
Thank you for the bleeding gums tips! :)

I only slept a few hours last night and am totally crashing right now 😅

I had my booking in appt with my midwife today and she was just the most nicest human. I wish you could claim a midwife and she could be guaranteed to be with you through birth etc as she was just so lush 😭. Why can’t they all be like that 🤣😭

• Heart
Hi all! I’m new to this thread as didnt want to be insensitive and put this pic in the TTC thread so hope this is ok.

I am 2 days late, this was our first cycle of not being careful / using protection and kind of using the Flo app for an indication of ovulation (I didnt do any ovulation tests, was going to wait till next month)

I have just done a cheapo Morrisons test and got this result - am I right in thinking even though its faint its still positive?

Just finding it hard to believe because I dont feel pregnant at all .. with my first I kind of knew before I even tested and even had a fainting episode before!

Thanks xx

Attachments

• Heart
Hi all! I’m new to this thread as didnt want to be insensitive and put this pic in the TTC thread so hope this is ok.

I am 2 days late, this was our first cycle of not being careful / using protection and kind of using the Flo app for an indication of ovulation (I didnt do any ovulation tests, was going to wait till next month)

I have just done a cheapo Morrisons test and got this result - am I right in thinking even though its faint its still positive?

Just finding it hard to believe because I dont feel pregnant at all .. with my first I kind of knew before I even tested and even had a fainting episode before!

Thanks xx
Looks it to me! Only thing to be aware of is whether the line appear straight away or after a wait (which might make it unreliable- it could be an evaporation line). Maybe try testing with a digital test tomorrow to be extra sure? Congratulations though and welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.