Pregnancy #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just commented on a Charlotte Dawson’s thread, as they’re discussing her baby wearing a hat indoors while asleep. I saw a few posters saying that it’s not recommended, it’s dangerous etc.
so I freaked out straight away, and commented asking why newborns shouldn’t wear hats indoors while sleeping, and I had a really snidey comment back from someone and it’s really upset me. Can’t shake the feeling, I don’t even know this person and they’ve ruined my day!
I’m pregnant with my first baby and I genuinely had no idea why babies can’t wear hats indoors, I was curious so I didn’t make the same mistake. Hormomes are raging right now 😂 first time ive felt like I don’t want to come on this site, usually I have some nice enounters with people on here who have been really nice and helpful, yet I am letting this one random person upset me.
I need to let it go.
sorry to rant on here, I needed too.
I think I posted the other day that was one of the things I didn’t know until I was pregnant too. Don’t beat yourself up or let it get to you, how or why would you know?! It’s information you only glean as you go along and get immersed in all the baby info. Anyone who says they knew this without being told at some stage is a bullshitter so shaming someone for asking a question is nasty behaviour, their shame not yours x

Reactions: 3
I’ve just commented on a Charlotte Dawson’s thread, as they’re discussing her baby wearing a hat indoors while asleep. I saw a few posters saying that it’s not recommended, it’s dangerous etc.
so I freaked out straight away, and commented asking why newborns shouldn’t wear hats indoors while sleeping, and I had a really snidey comment back from someone and it’s really upset me. Can’t shake the feeling, I don’t even know this person and they’ve ruined my day!
I’m pregnant with my first baby and I genuinely had no idea why babies can’t wear hats indoors, I was curious so I didn’t make the same mistake. Hormomes are raging right now 😂 first time ive felt like I don’t want to come on this site, usually I have some nice enounters with people on here who have been really nice and helpful, yet I am letting this one random person upset me.
I need to let it go.
sorry to rant on here, I needed too.
Sorry you had to deal with that! The people on other threads tend to not be as welcoming at times!

I was shocked to learn with my first that they shouldn't wear hats indoors. Especially as as soon as they're born, they put a hat on them in the hospital and the hospital was waaaay hotter than a home!
I only know because I came across it by chance on something I was reading a long time ago!

Ignore those people! How are you to know? You always see photos of babies in hats all over Instagram ect but very rarely does anywhere tell you not to put one on indoors!

New thread 😊
Totally just realised there was a suggestion for thread title though. So sorry!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.