Pregnancy #16 Baby brain galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all the vaccine replies, always nice to read other people’s thoughts as I only know a couple of pregnant girls in “real life”!

Heard this on the radio this morning, I am really torn honestly. My mum has mentioned I should look at it (not pushy) as she is concerned about my health.

I am feeling more open to it as I go along... Little girl due in October so also not sure whether to wait or not!!
Same here, my baby girl is due at the beginning of October. All the way through I said I’d wait until after she’s born - I think I will stick to that as it’s not too long to go and we’re being very careful/still wearing masks/limiting contact with people where possible. Also I’m not high risk in any other aspect of my health, if I was I might have been more persuaded to get it. I do always question myself when it pops up in the news again though.

Does anyone have any pregnancy safe advice for spots? I’ve been really fortunate to never have had an issue with them before, I’d get the very rare one, I’m now 9 weeks and my skins awful, it feels like every day I wake up and there are more 😞 I don’t really know what’s safe to put on your face and what’s not at the moment.
I really suffered with my skin from about 6-24 weeks. I ended up getting a GP appointment at 19 weeks (after the midwife said it’s just hormones but you can see if they’ll suggest anything) and they recommended benzoyl peroxide. You can get it over the counter and the pharmacist confirmed it’s safe to use in pregnancy. I used it once a day before bed and it cleared my skin up in a few weeks. It’s not perfect now but miles better so I’d defo recommend giving it a try.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for all the vaccine replies, always nice to read other people’s thoughts as I only know a couple of pregnant girls in “real life”!

Same here, my baby girl is due at the beginning of October. All the way through I said I’d wait until after she’s born - I think I will stick to that as it’s not too long to go and we’re being very careful/still wearing masks/limiting contact with people where possible. Also I’m not high risk in any other aspect of my health, if I was I might have been more persuaded to get it. I do always question myself when it pops up in the news again though.
Exactly the same boat! The other half and I are continuing to wear masks and be careful. I'm not in the office much due to being pregnant, nothing to do with C just because I don't have the energy!

Also not high risk, would have definitely taken it if I was. I will hold out for now, that's what my gut is telling me and it's not that long. :)

Exactly the same boat! The other half and I are continuing to wear masks and be careful. I'm not in the office much due to being pregnant, nothing to do with C just because I don't have the energy!

Also not high risk, would have definitely taken it if I was. I will hold out for now, that's what my gut is telling me and it's not that long. :)
Yeah I’ve been working from home since March last year too and it’s just been confirmed that I don’t have to go back before I go on Mat leave which is handy. So nice to have the option isn’t it - I’m with you on the lack of energy 😂

Alright lads, am I allowed back?

Babynewpotato is absolutely fine and we found out the sex, it’s a girl.

it’s been two weeks of absolute hell. I’m off to pick up my son, go and buy my husband a bottle of whiskey and then lie on the floor for an eternity.

ive missed you all so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

it’s been two weeks of absolute hell. I’m off to pick up my son, go and buy my husband a bottle of whiskey and then lie on the floor for an eternity.

Im so happy for you!! And so pleased to have you back!! We’ve missed you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Great news 🤍🤍🤍🤍

Welcome home, such fantastic news. I'm so sorry you were put through that.

Reactions: 1

Brilliant news!

YAYYYY!!! So happy for you! We’ve all really missed you - welcome back! ❤❤❤

absolutely thrilled to see you’re back as many of us were actually worrying about the past few days as we hadn’t heard from you. Aww baby new potato 🥔 being fine and well is fantastic news and now you can go and buy some nice things for her ❤❤ Remember if you lie on the floor ensure you can get back up 🤣 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I am absolutely overjoyed to hear this! You’ve been on my mind so much, and I am absolutely delighted that she is OK ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Big love to the potatoes today x

Reactions: 3

the best news. Absolutely buzzing for you all. Hopefully you can have a relatively easy time of it now, you definitely deserve it

So happy to hear this!! ❤❤ Make sure you treat yo self too!

This is the best news ever, so happy for you all at the potato farm 💗💗💗💗

• Heart
Just had the first scan today and I'm so relieved that there's actually a baby in there and just chilling sucking it's thumb 😭🥰 I am so confused though so the midwife told me I'm 14+3?? I thought I was less than that. Date of last period was 26/4 and date of conception was 4/5 ... How am I over 14 weeks already?? I don't get pregnancy maths. Does this make sense to you?
You’re the exact same as me!!! :) but my last period was 20/4 and I don’t know the exact date of conception 🙈

So happy for you all! Brilliant news ❤

• Heart

The best news! ❤❤❤❤

Aw this is great news!!!! 💗

You’re the exact same as me!!! :) but my last period was 20/4 and I don’t know the exact date of conception 🙈
Ha amazing!! Have you told anyone yet? The only person who knows atm is my bf's manager pfft. I'm working myself up to tell my mum this weekend now I have a picture to show. She's going to be over the moon and I just need to be ready for the outpour 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.