Pregnancy #16 Baby brain galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Booked in for induction today and everything is in the car ready and waiting and now just waiting for another phone call as there were no beds this morning. Hoping to go in later but can absolutely guarantee I'm going to have a high blood pressure reading when I get there as am so on edge! My phone hasn't left my hand and every noise is making me jump out of my skin! Eeeeekkkk! This is all verrrry real now and absolutely terrified 🤣
Oh my goodness eeek! Good luck!! 💖

Booked in for induction today and everything is in the car ready and waiting and now just waiting for another phone call as there were no beds this morning. Hoping to go in later but can absolutely guarantee I'm going to have a high blood pressure reading when I get there as am so on edge! My phone hasn't left my hand and every noise is making me jump out of my skin! Eeeeekkkk! This is all verrrry real now and absolutely terrified 🤣
Ahh so exciting! Good luck I hope everything goes well! Not long til you meet your baby now 🥰🥰

Hey all,
Thought I would join this thread I’ve been lurking for a while. I’m 13 weeks pregnant with my first. I’m excited. I don’t know what to once I give birth. I don’t even know what to do with a baby. I hope maternal instincts kick in.
I never knew what to do either. I'd never fed or changed a baby. I didn't do any courses. I had to ask the nurses the first time when to burp them. But after that once of asking, it was perfectly fine it all comes natural 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Good luck, fingers crossed baby lollipop has a smooth entrance into the world and your anxiety eases up. Thinking of you x

Reactions: 2
Time for Neo’s random question of the day…

I am 10 1/2 weeks.. I’ve had a weird bubbling feeling below my stomach on and off all day. Surely it’s too early to be baby Neo, so what could it be?

Reactions: 1
Time for Neo’s random question of the day…

I am 10 1/2 weeks.. I’ve had a weird bubbling feeling below my stomach on and off all day. Surely it’s too early to be baby Neo, so what could it be?
Possibly just gas.
I've always found it feels so different when pregnant!

Thank everyone, hopefully everything eill
Be okay with a ba tomorrow. I will let you all know.
Was anyone else’s diet not the best in early pregnancy? I feel I’m just constantly eating crap! I have been on and off vomiting, feeling sick and utterly exhausted. X

Reactions: 4
Was anyone else’s diet not the best in early pregnancy? I feel I’m just constantly eating crap! I have been on and off vomiting, feeling sick and utterly exhausted. X
Fizzy sweets, cheese and ice poles. It only started getting better a couple of weeks ago, and I’m nearly 20 weeks. I missed normal food and having the energy to make proper dinners 😭 I was never sick, but was nauseous everyday, from the minute i found out, the minute I woke up til I went to bed. Food went right out the window!

Had a fun evening calming other half down as he spent time with MIL and she is having a melt down that I’m (just me) am trying to cut her out the family. The only comment I have made was about her not having a choice on little lady’s name 😂 which was a throw away comment any way.
Looking forward to breaking the Christmas plan to her!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Had a fun evening calming other half down as he spent time with MIL and she is having a melt down that I’m (just me) am trying to cut her out the family. The only comment I have made was about her not having a choice on little lady’s name 😂 which was a throw away comment any way.
Don’t you just love MIL drama

Reactions: 3
my diet is rubbish at the moment, I’m not being sick but I feel nauseous all day every day and just too exhausted to make anything. I’ve just accepted it mainly and hoping that I’ll feel better once I get into the second trimester, if I do then I’ll try to be healthier then. Also trying to buy food that’s not too unhealthy and easy to prepare, or bits that are already prepared! But mainly I am eating crap 😂

me and my partner haven’t even told our parents yet because both sets are nightmares, for different reasons. I’m sure my MIL knows though, as she’s started randomly suggesting some hideous names for babies and saying she really wants a granddaughter 🙄 fml

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Has anyone experienced leg cramps?? Like in your calves? Any tips to avoid it?

I had a killer one the other day when I stretched while waking up 😭 but right now, my left leg feels literally on the verge of a cramp and I don't want it 😅 what can I doooo. I feel like if I even just move too quick it's gonna seize up 😬

Erm so how are everyones belly buttons looking? Has anyone gone from an innie to an outie?

Has anyone experienced leg cramps?? Like in your calves? Any tips to avoid it?

I had a killer one the other day when I stretched while waking up 😭 but right now, my left leg feels literally on the verge of a cramp and I don't want it 😅 what can I doooo. I feel like if I even just move too quick it's gonna seize up 😬
Yep 🙋🏻‍♀️ Apparently bananas (potassium) help. I bought some last week with the intention of eating one a day - forgot, ended up making them into banana bread and still getting leg cramp!

Erm so how are everyones belly buttons looking? Has anyone gone from an innie to an outie?
Mine is pretty much flat now, I’ve lost it completely!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.