Pregnancy #16 Baby brain galore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like does this weight disappear after the baby is here? I’m so naive when it comes to this pregnancy tit 🥴
Mine dropped off, I'm 11 days post partum and back in my size 8 jeans, but honestly I keep forgetting to eat 🥴 and I'm breast feeding which is supposed to help weight loss, but I think alot of it comes down to your genes

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yess I’m like this about nct I’ve booked it for October in person but if it gets moved to online I’ll be gutted! Can you cancel if they change?
yes you are given an option if they change to online to either cancel or get some money reimbursed.
I’m a bit cross with them because I’ve paid for the course, was given money back for it changing online and I’ve just received an email saying “as discussed” (what discussion this is I don’t know) I now owe them money, which I don’t. I’m not too happy and wish I just cancelled. 😑

9 weeks pp and I’ve got a bit of podge left on my stomach so feeling a bit self conscious about that but also think it’s harder to lose that after a csection? (I’ll tell myself that anyway 😂) Didn’t really gain anything anywhere else thankfully. I didn’t have to buy a single bit of maternity clothing!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Like does this weight disappear after the baby is here? I’m so naive when it comes to this pregnancy tit 🥴
My belly went down pretty quickly, and I fit back in my jeans without about a week - but I was so sick for the first 20 weeks I pretty much ended up at just over my pre-pregnancy weight after the second 20 weeks of scoffing my face endlessly, so by the time the 3kg baby was out, plus the placenta and all the extra blood I was probably just below my pre-pregnancy weight. That said, my belly is very wobbly so even though the jeans fit I look different if that makes sense?
I think theoretically the “recommended” weight gain based on your bmi is all related to baby (they recommended I gained between 7-11kg), so once the baby is born most of that will go, but equally the guidance was clearly never written by someone who had been pregnant and wanted to eat ALL THE TIME once sickness subsided.

Reactions: 1
Ahhhh what a day!! Are you finding out genders? 😍

I thought I’d had a big day but now I realise all I did was eat too many chewits then have a sugar crash
Omg chewits!!!! I haven't had them in yearrrrsssss. And now having read your comment, I obviously need some! Brb...

• Haha
Ok so nothing fits me anymore and I’m struggling to get pants up past my thighs!! Is weight gain around there normal?
First place I always put weight on, especially when pregnant, I've more stretch marks on my thighs than any where else

Reactions: 2
9 weeks pp and I’ve got a bit of podge left on my stomach so feeling a bit self conscious about that but also think it’s harder to lose that after a csection? (I’ll tell myself that anyway 😂) Didn’t really gain anything anywhere else thankfully. I didn’t have to buy a single bit of maternity clothing!
Oh wow. You can’t be human. 🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Awwww congratulations thé end is near.
Do you know the gender of your baba ?
I’m like yourself I’ve never been round babies either.
That made me crack up that stupider people than yourself have babies and manage. That’s what I’m going to tell myself.
I’m just scared but like yourself I think natural instinct will pop along.
Yes I’m sticking around I need all the help I can get.

Really wow. Thank you for giving me some hope. Congratulations on motherhood. 💜

Thank you that would be amazing. I need all the help I will get. Thinking of joining an NCT class but I only want to attend if it’s live.
Oh my I didn’t even think of trimming nails. I am so out of touch. 🤣💜

Its 2 hours long so really indepth ♥

• Heart
Ahhhh what a day!! Are you finding out genders? 😍

I thought I’d had a big day but now I realise all I did was eat too many chewits then have a sugar crash
I don't want to but MrGorbs does so we've compromised in that, if they can tell us at the anomaly scan then great, if they can't..well it's just tough titties MrGorbs 😂

With my first 2 pregnancies I put on 4 stone with each, and it was hard work to shift it, about 1 1/2 stone came of naturally once they were born but the rest was down to dieting! I am determined not to do the same this time around and when the nausea disappears I plan to be back to the gym again but I'm definitely eating much healthier this time around

Omg chewits!!!! I haven't had them in yearrrrsssss. And now having read your comment, I obviously need some! Brb...
Funny enough I was craving Chewits the other day and picked some up in Tesco express, they were scanning at 9p a pack instead of 90p so I brought 10 packs 😂😂🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Funny enough I was craving Chewits the other day and picked some up in Tesco express, they were scanning at 9p a pack instead of 90p so I brought 10 packs 😂😂🐷
That's bloody fantastic! Go on Dipdab!!!!

Never mind chewits, I’m obsessed with rowntrees fruit gums 😅 I don’t think I’ve ever bought them before but had this sudden memory of my nanna eating them when I was a child (and bear in mind she’s been dead about 15 years…) and ever since I’ve probs chucked a pack in every time I’ve been shopping. Literally can’t get enough of them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Booked in for induction today and everything is in the car ready and waiting and now just waiting for another phone call as there were no beds this morning. Hoping to go in later but can absolutely guarantee I'm going to have a high blood pressure reading when I get there as am so on edge! My phone hasn't left my hand and every noise is making me jump out of my skin! Eeeeekkkk! This is all verrrry real now and absolutely terrified 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yep I'm on a starburst and fruitella binge and there is just never enough!

Onto more pressing matter ladies......
What's for dinner?
Husband's on the late shift and I can not be HOLED getting off the sofa 😭

Reactions: 3
DCDA which is mono/mono I think? So still up in the air if it'll be one of each or not!
Mono mono is identical from one egg, dcda is two eggs and none identical. We're dcda/di/di/one of each how ever people wanna describe them too🤣

Having a sweep tomorrow afternoon🤮

Also got a breastfeeding class at the hospital tomorrow evening. Hoping by some miracle that the sweep will work and I’ll be in labour during the class and then I can just stay in 😊 somehow don’t think birth can be that easily predicted!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.