Pregnancy #14 sponsored by discharge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it is i've only 5 days to go til I feel glowy and amazing!!

I never glowed during my pregnancy. I was sweaty one Tuesday afternoon and that was it.

Reactions: 26
Yep I do feel lucky about being scanned every 4 weeks it’s definitely a reward for carrying 2 babies. Not sure if you’ve heard of peanut app? But there’s a very good twins and multiples mums to be group which has been helpful to me seeing how others are getting on etc. Lots of good tips from those who have been through it too!

Reactions: 2
I'm just so glad I'm gonna go through the heaviest of pregnancy in the autumn time with cute jumpers and boots and stuff. Or so i hope anyway!
I seriously admire you mum's about to give birth in the next wee while. The humidity is such a tramp!

Reactions: 3
@Borntorun same as you, and Imthankyou. Very apprehensive so I’ve emailed HR.

Also midwife told me yesterday that they don’t listen to heartbeats on Dopplers anymore!
I haven’t even persuaded my line manager to complete a pregnancy risk assessment yet… I’ve even printed it out and put it under her door but nothing! So I’m not holding out any hope that it’ll get any better to be honest

In terms of the Doppler thing, the official guidelines say they shouldn’t be routinely used and instead you should be encouraged to rely on fetal movements to monitor baby’s wellbeing. However you can’t feel any at 16 weeks, and it also says maternal request is an indication for listening in

Reactions: 1
Hi guys. Quick question, did you go for the detailed private genetic testing? Or rely on the NHS testing? I’m in two minds… any input gratefully received!

Reactions: 1
Same with the risk assessment on my side too!

Hi guys. Quick question, did you go for the detailed private genetic testing? Or rely on the NHS testing? I’m in two minds… any input gratefully received!
I've always just gone for the NHS testing

I've always just gone for the NHS testing
Thanks lovely. A friend messaged me asking me whether I was going to do it, and if not why not, and made me paranoid that i was being negligent. Doesn’t help when you’re already feeling anxious about everything!!

But can you really call them boobs anymore when they are just all areola?

Reactions: 10
I got it done private but I don't really know why I bothered I wouldnt next time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.