Pregnancy #13 Sponsored by McDonalds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to cheer everyone up I tried to go on top instantly regretted it couldn’t figure out how to move just sat there 🤦🏽‍♀️had to get off felt like Godzilla🤣🤣cringing at myself.

I also fear for my life at night as I feel like I can’t breathe anyone else have this it’s like being constricted in a straight jacket 🧥
Another one in the cant breathe club. Awake on the sofa... Again

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Another awake on the sofa club member 🙋‍♀️ our sofa isn't even that comfy to sleep on, it's an annoying shape and has huge scatterback cushions that take up half the space 😩 but it's either this or listen to my drunk boyfriend snoring like a chainsaw wielding rhino 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Team wide awake over here as well, I'm starting to wonder if I will ever sleep again tbh 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
If i am able to sleep, my body still fucks me over by waking me up at least every hour-not necessarily for a pee. I guess its good prep for baby feeding.. Have to find the positives haha

• Sad
Morning all, early scan day at 9:30 this morning. I’m absolutely terrified 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s horrible isn’t it my heart races as well then I have to get up walk around for a bit then go back to bed. Have you suffered from restless legs? The sleeping game is so hard x

Ooh glad I’m not alone. I Have been waking up at 3am everyday and can never get to sleep again until 5:30… noticed it’s when baby is most active as my partner felt her kick properly for the first time at 4am this morning 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can still sleep pretty well. I do wake up a few times a night (around 4:30 and 5:30), but can always fall asleep again pretty easily. However, I don't feel rested at all. I tried sleeping in this morning, woke up a few times because of very chaotic dreams/nightmares and in the end, decided to get up, because it's just no use. Even if I sleep more, it still feels like I've been hit by a truck 😩

Also, any recommendations on sleepwear for leaky boobs? Now that that's apparently a thing, I'm a bit paranoid I'll wake up in a damp sleeping shirt/bed (even dreamt about that, come to think of it).
I tried sleeping with a bralette with some toiletpaper stuffed in there as "nipple pads", but my boobs have grown to much to fit nicely, so that was uncomfortable.

Edit: sorry, I feel like I'm always complaining in here. I just haven't found the entire ride of TTC and pregnancy enjoyable at all. I can't wait to meet my little girl, but I just want this over with. Unsure if I'll ever have the courage to try for a second...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So I’m home, I’ve stopped crying.

We have a viable pregnancy 🥺 little bean was hard to find and I got really stressed. So we ended up doing an internal scan.

She found it straight away and it has a little heartbeat! I’m measuring at 6 weeks 2 days instead of the 7 weeks I thought so I’m not sure what that means.

So happy x

• Heart
Reactions: 29

We have a viable pregnancy 🥺 little bean was hard to find and I got really stressed. So we ended up doing an internal scan.

She found it straight away and it has a little heartbeat! I’m measuring at 6 weeks 2 days instead of the 7 weeks I thought so I’m not sure what that means.

So happy x
Congratulations!

Ate you sure on your ov dates? Also because they are so small at that stage it can be hard to get an accurate date, even 1mm can make a difference. The fact you've seen a heartbeat is so positive though

• Heart
Reactions: 4

So happy x
Ah congratulations!

I had an internal scan when I was 6 weeks and was told I was measuring 5/5 and a half. By the time I had my scan at 13 weeks, he was measuring right on track and now at 30 weeks he is actually measuring ahead.

Please don't worry about that and just enjoy the fact you saw a heartbeat, that is such an amazing thing. Things can be inaccurate that early and can also change so quickly. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 7

So happy x
Ahhh congratulations so pleased for you! As another posted said the smallest measurement can put you out a couple of days, I wouldn't worry by the time you have your 12 week scan I'm sure little bean would of caught up! 🥰 Xx

• Heart
Another sleep complaint 😴 was stiflingly hot last night and I felt like I couldn’t get a decent breath in,woke up super sweaty 🥵

last pregnancy I entered the third trimester in autumn, can’t be doing with this hot weather bullshit 😂

My partner just made a comment about me snoring in the early hours of this morning
Oh gee I'm sorry I have a 7 pound baby bushing on all my god dam organs!!

I cannot confirm nor deny that he is currently buying me a yum yum from greggs as ab apology

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

So happy x
This is so lush 😭 so so happy for you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Really struggling with breathing today 🙄 asthma probably doesn't help but I'm just so uncomfortable and feel like I can't breathe no matter how I'm sitting or lying 😭 these last few weeks are gonna drag in

• Sad
Anyone suffering with hayfever? I’m struggling. Doctor said they can only prescribe one tablet which is one I’m allergic to so can’t have that or eye drops. I cannot do eye drops so got some hayfever wipes, don’t do a think. It’s more my nose that gets affected constantly sneezing and coughing. Not sure what else I can do but I’m really suffering 😭 I sneezed 9 times in a row earlier and it isn’t good 😞

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.