Pregnancy #12 the joys of pregnancy (and eating)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have got the driest skin on my bump. Smothering myself in e45 doesn’t seem to be doing anything and I don’t fancy paying out for bio oil

I knew someone who had the due date after my first, she had her baby two weeks early and I was overdue, I was so angry hang in there, it’s a rough time but they will come out eventually I promise!!!

Reactions: 3
I was like that with my first, I pretty much bit anyone's head off that dared ask "well any sign" and "it'll be worth the wait" I was exhausted, full of fluid, itchy and so irritable............I know how you feel, the days feel like they are never ending! I won't even placate you with the normal responses, just know you're not alone!

Reactions: 4
KVD Lock it foundation is my go to, expensive but it’s full coverage without being heavy!

Reactions: 2
I have got the driest skin on my bump. Smothering myself in e45 doesn’t seem to be doing anything and I don’t fancy paying out for bio oil
Regular old baby oil, slather it on after the bath or shower when your skin is still wet and just pat your skin dry

I feel you - I’ve had some cystic spots on my chin! I take zinc supplements and use a little bit of lactic acid and that seem to help calm it down x

Reactions: 1
Bbq every time!!!

Rediculiusly sick last night I’m not even going to go into details but I’m blaming then branston pickle

Oh no! I'd have been really looking forward to the treat if having my makeup done.
I swear by my Lancome teint idole.

Oh no! I'd have been really looking forward to the treat if having my makeup done.
I swear by my Lancome teint idole.
I was and the wedding is on in the back arse of no where so it is hard to get another mua I was really contemplating staying in my home house and getting my makeup done here (3 hours from the venue) but of course the wedding is on at noon so cannot get anyone that early

This is spot on. It’s not that difficult in my experience but when you can’t go anywhere or do anything, ‘influencers’ need to make it more interesting. They all want to be the one that goes viral with their ‘real talk’ - it’s a load of shite, if it were that bad would the really be on IG every day?! Look at Jake Quickenden, it’s just boring now, give the bloke a book deal and shut him up! It really is all for the ‘gram. He seems like a nice bloke and a good father but honestly who dresses the whole family up in fancy dress on a Thursday arvo after stories about being up every hour the night before?!?
It’s not real at all.

Dermablend is incredible. It’s designed for skin conditions yet doesn’t feel that heavy.

I’m WTF but today I’m on a zoom course. I’m an hour in and I can’t keep my eyes open
And all I want is chicken selects or a fino pitta from Nando’s. And neither are doing them

Estee lauder double wear is my go to! I used to have terrible acne, had to go on roaccutane a few years ago and that was the only foundation that made my skin look half decent

Pregnancy #13 Chicken not selectable

We zoomed through this thread!

No this one is called angel. This is Maui, also giving me no peace in the bath
Such a cutie, I remember him as a tiny kitten when I was lurking the Brogan thread

Reactions: 4
Pregnancy #13 Chicken not selectable

We zoomed through this thread!

Such a cutie, I remember him as a tiny kitten when I was lurking the Brogan thread
Hahaha hes a big boy now! He's a year old. Him and Elsa had a litter of kittens, 5 of them, we kept angel and the other 4 went to loving homes.
5 tiny kittens made the home very interesting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.