Prankster Kids Family Fun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed this comment on their latest vlog!
I've never had dogs, so not come across this, dont fancy having to deal with dogs peeing the beds!🤢🤢🤢🤢
Are there padlocks on all the bedroom doors then? Why not have pet stair gates like most people. Seems odd to me

Are there padlocks on all the bedroom doors then? Why not have pet stair gates like most people. Seems odd to me
Yeah, someone noticed they had them, on last nights vlog, don't know if they're on all the bedroom doors?
Fiona was going to paint the handrail of the stairs, as one of the boys had been running his cars up and down it!

Attachments

Yeah, someone noticed they had them, on last nights vlog, don't know if they're on all the bedroom doors?
Fiona was going to paint the handrail of the stairs, as one of the boys had been running his cars up and down it!
Also why a padlock and not a catch??

That’s weird having padlocks. Surely you’d have a sliding lock if you needed a lock at all?

Reactions: 1
One of the boys went in and cut one of girls hairs off during the night. I think it's probably for their own safety more than anything...

Does anyone believe the lovey dovey relationship between Jo and Fiona ? Fiona looks at Jo with such disdain sometimes, this isn't what she signed up for, she went into this relationship as a man and a woman.

Does anyone believe the lovey dovey relationship between Jo and Fiona ? Fiona looks at Jo with such disdain sometimes, this isn't what she signed up for, she went into this relationship as a man and a woman.
No I don’t. She looks so awkward all the time and miserable. I feel sorry for her daughter sharing a room with 2 of Jo’s girls.

If you watch 9.15 ish on this vlog as they enter their room Fiona slips the padlock off the door so that it isn't shown in the vlog. It's very odd.

If you watch 9.15 ish on this vlog as they enter their room Fiona slips the padlock off the door so that it isn't shown in the vlog. It's very odd.

I remember watching that, didn’t notice the lock the first time round but see it now. Jo has that massive room downstairs, they have a massive conservatory and a log cabin and those 3 girls are crammed into a dingy room in triple bunks! No table to eat at either. Jo’s awful voiceover and nervous laughter is annoying. Neither of them are remotely natural on camera, it’s so awkward and forced.

Reactions: 2
I remember watching that, didn’t notice the lock the first time round but see it now. Jo has that massive room downstairs, they have a massive conservatory and a log cabin and those 3 girls are crammed into a dingy room in triple bunks! No table to eat at either. Jo’s awful voiceover and nervous laughter is annoying. Neither of them are remotely natural on camera, it’s so awkward and forced.
I agree, they dont seem natural at all on camera and very awkward!

Reactions: 2
Something about this family just does not sit right with me. Fiona always looks high as a kite and you can tell she is one unhappy soul. Her smiles are always false and even on birthday videos her smiles are strained. Something more is going on here and i can't quite work out what.

Something about this family just does not sit right with me. Fiona always looks high as a kite and you can tell she is one unhappy soul. Her smiles are always false and even on birthday videos her smiles are strained. Something more is going on here and i can't quite work out what.
I agree. Something about her makes me feel comfortable when she’s on camera.

Definitely agree that Fiona looks unhappy, its as if something has changed since Joe became Jo!
Also agree that conversation seems very awkward
I see they had a massive spending spree in Primark the other week 😯😯😯