Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnniG

Chatty Member
This showed up on my Timehop today and I completely take back my comment about Jo the other day. I forgot how nasty, vile and aggressive they really are. My first comment was questioning why they were getting on the Chris Ingham band wagon constantly making video after video about the situation in order to gain more views essentially using a sad situation for the young girls involved to make money. I wasn't even rude however this was the response I got, they stalked my Facebook and started with the personal insults. I had to privatise all of my social media as I was being stalked online by them They're nut jobs.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just hopped to say something about their latest vlog. They mentioned they’ve read tattle so hopefully they’ll see this.
Their kids have been put through a lot by the looks of things and the daughter at the end of the latest vlog seemed visibly upset that her dad and Fiona were planning a holiday to Tenerife but said they’d take the kids somewhere in a caravan.
nothing wrong with caravans but their kids are older now, and as you’ve put them through a lot, maybe you should take them as well. Only mentioning this because I worry you’re going to give them serious issues like turning to boys for validation, cause you don’t seem to think they’re worth much.

Reactions: 4

AnniG

Chatty Member
They aren't nice people, in fact I'd go as far as to say they're vile!!

Reactions: 3

Ronnie

What i dont get is.... Fiona is staying with Joe who is now a woman and going to have surgery, but Fiona likes men so its all confusing. I cant see it working.
She’s never looked comfortable with him.. ever! I like her, I don’t really like the rest. May and Alissa seem like they would be mean girls at school, I hate the way they (used to)speak to Fiona.
I find the whole family dynamic very strange! And when they do gift exchanges 🙈🙈 it’s so cringey.

I’ve watched the last 2 vlogs a few times. Ive come to the conclusion Fiona has probably said at some point “I need a man” in an argument, sad moment etc and Fiona probably left not just to look after her mum but because she’d had enough of the trans thing. Joe probably weighed things up and decided it wasn’t worth the effort anymore and realised the trans community had maybe encouraged him and decided to salvage his relationship and make Fiona happy he’d go back to how he was before.
I have to be honest I felt a wave of relief for Fiona. She’s Sacrifices a lot for Joe in regards to helping parent all his kids and was left with a trans women with no penis. Can’t believe he lobbed it off last year. He’ll definitely go trans again one day.

Kate1970

VIP Member
Must admit found it strange, that after all this time he's "come out"! 🙄🙄🙄
Feel kinda sorry for Fiona though, have a feeling she may leave ,further down the line! 😕😕😕

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Odd one for you here guys.. obviously puppies moaning on their current live stream. Everyone asking in comments and they’re ignoring them. Looked online their Dog Star had 12 pups they are selling for almost 900 a dog. What’s the big secret? I said in chat there’s 12 pups and I got timed out by Joe. They got asked if they will breed again just after and they said they will let everyone know if they ever do
---
Seems my comment here touched a nerve. Just been threatened by May towards the end of their live lol. Despite what they say I didn’t particularly dislike them however they’ve just shown their true colours
---
So they have their kids watching tattle whilst their parents are live streaming? Bizarre

Last edited:
  • Wow

Kate1970

VIP Member
I remember watching that, didn’t notice the lock the first time round but see it now. Jo has that massive room downstairs, they have a massive conservatory and a log cabin and those 3 girls are crammed into a dingy room in triple bunks! No table to eat at either. Jo’s awful voiceover and nervous laughter is annoying. Neither of them are remotely natural on camera, it’s so awkward and forced.
I agree, they dont seem natural at all on camera and very awkward!

Reactions: 2

lemonelmo

VIP Member
apparently he didn’t have any counselling. He says that he wishes he’s got therapy before changing his body. This is a very typical story of people detransitioning. I’m a believer that Some people are born in the wrong body but it’s very rare.
I agree and I’ve seen a lot of tiktokers going abroad for weight loss surgery recently there’s no therapy beforehand. It’s cheaper sure but there’s a reason for that. These things require proper analysis before taking the plunge

Tatvam

Everything they've put those poor kids through and now they think they deserve a holiday without them. WTF

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Why does Joe always buy Fiona those God awful mystery boxes? She always seems thoroughly unimpressed with gifts from him

Kate1970

VIP Member
Sounds like they've bought a camper van or a caravan like every other you tuber.
That'll be fun!
I've wondered if Jo has gone back to DJ ing since he came out? Or if Fiona still does her hairdressing? They certainly always seem to be out shopping and buying something or other!

lemonelmo

VIP Member
I've noticed that Fiona just cant be bothered sometimes!
Jo did a clothes try on last week, seemed very awkward doing it, almost embarrassed!
Whole set up very strange! 😯
I don't think they will be together for much longer. And if they are then it'll be for the kids sake. It's a shame but it's not what Fiona signed up for.

Kate1970

VIP Member
I've noticed that Fiona just cant be bothered sometimes!
Jo did a clothes try on last week, seemed very awkward doing it, almost embarrassed!
Whole set up very strange! 😯

SimplySarahLou

I happened upon their channel on You Tube and watched quite a few of their vlogs. Fair play to Jo/e for transitioning, that can’t have been an easy thing to decide to do. But bloody hell Fiona is a miserable cow, even before the Jo thing happened she’s never looked happy or comfortable on camera. I find the whole thing very forced and uncomfortable to watch. And Jo buys the most shittiest tat presents for Fiona, who once again just looks miserable as she opens them.

• Haha

SusanBoobson

Fiona is an absolute gem . I don’t think I could have a relationship with a trans person. It’s a lot to adjust to and they’ve only been together for 5 years. I can see her gradually withdrawing from the relationship and leaving and to be honest I wouldn’t blame her. They haven’t been together long enough for her to make such a sacrifice.

SimplySarahLou

If you watch 9.15 ish on this vlog as they enter their room Fiona slips the padlock off the door so that it isn't shown in the vlog. It's very odd.

I remember watching that, didn’t notice the lock the first time round but see it now. Jo has that massive room downstairs, they have a massive conservatory and a log cabin and those 3 girls are crammed into a dingy room in triple bunks! No table to eat at either. Jo’s awful voiceover and nervous laughter is annoying. Neither of them are remotely natural on camera, it’s so awkward and forced.