Prankster Kids Family Fun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest video posted last night
Holly, Fionas daughter has been taken out of school, hope its not because of Jo and his transition!

Reactions: 1
Just watched their latest vlog
Jo taking May and Alissa to Starbucks, where May also gets a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich, but is seen spitting the sweetcorn out 🤢🤢🤢, think they could have edited that out! No sign of Fiona, apparently she was having a rest, after doing tik toks al, day 😕😕😕
Still find them a bit awkward to watch 😬😬

Putting 'She might die' on the thumbnail is shocking. If that happened to any of my animals the last thing I'd be thinking of is to vlog it 😔 They were more concerned with the blood in the car which Fiona had to clean. Horrible video. Not watched in absolutely ages and Fiona looks an absolute mess! I thought she was meant to be a hairdresser 😳. She looks shocking, must be all the stress showing because of Joe but she doesn't look well at all!

Putting 'She might die' on the thumbnail is shocking. If that happened to any of my animals the last thing I'd be thinking of is to vlog it 😔 They were more concerned with the blood in the car which Fiona had to clean. Horrible video. Not watched in absolutely ages and Fiona looks an absolute mess! I thought she was meant to be a hairdresser 😳. She looks shocking, must be all the stress showing because of Joe but she doesn't look well at all!
I had thought of reporting it, due to showing the blood, and with what happened to the dog! Not sure which option to tick 🤨🤨

Attachments

QUOTE="Kate1970, post: 5965111, member: 2400"]
I had thought of reporting it, due to showing the blood, and with what happened to the dog! Not sure which option to tick 🤨🤨
[/QUOTE]

Violent or repulsive content? Not sure but it was sad and unnecessary. Poor animal having them as owners.

Jo appears to be very controling and Fiona looks like she can't stand Jo.

Reactions: 2
It all seems really odd, particularly since Joe became Jo! And conversation seems awkward too!

I met them in Scarborough a couple of years back, they were lovely! They didn’t seem any different from when they are on camera I thought they were really nice :///

Sounds like they've bought a camper van or a caravan like every other you tuber.

• Haha
Sounds like they've bought a camper van or a caravan like every other you tuber.
That'll be fun!
I've wondered if Jo has gone back to DJ ing since he came out? Or if Fiona still does her hairdressing? They certainly always seem to be out shopping and buying something or other!

Reactions: 2
That'll be fun!
I've wondered if Jo has gone back to DJ ing since he came out? Or if Fiona still does her hairdressing? They certainly always seem to be out shopping and buying something or other!
Oh I never knew that she does DJ ing? Must have been tough for her over the last year or so with COVID etc
Just wondering what the news is!

Oh I never knew that she does DJ ing? Must have been tough for her over the last year or so with COVID etc
Just wondering what the news is!
Well, I think Joe use to do dj ing? If I remember from an older vlog, someone asked them what "he" did, not sure if she carried on with it, due to covid etc?

She’s never looked comfortable with him.. ever! I like her, I don’t really like the rest. May and Alissa seem like they would be mean girls at school, I hate the way they (used to)speak to Fiona.
I find the whole family dynamic very strange! And when they do gift exchanges 🙈🙈 it’s so cringey.
Oh trust me, I know full well, I was in Holly and Alissa's year and school! Holly rejoined school and was an absolute b*tch and Alissa always picked on me for being gay.