Prankster Kids Family Fun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked them why they were constantly making videos about the Ingham family in order to boost their views. I'm no fan of the Inghams but I don't think it's right to jump on the back of something that has nothing to do with them in order to raise their profile. They're angry, nasty and bitter.
These are bad, I do wonder what you said to warrent such a response?

Interesting video knowing what we know now

Reactions: 1
So watched the vid, bit of a shock tbf! Not watched the channel in a long time looks like they've sorted out the house abit as the walls used to be filthy. I was so upset for Kelly Ann when he brother had cut off all her hair when she was asleep! Gosh, regardlessif he has a disability I wouldn't feel safe in the house, that's so dangerous and is a criminal act. I hope they bow have locks on their bedroom doors!
Does anyone know much about their mum from that video someone posted on here it seems as though she has issues? I’ve seen her back in recent videos though

These are bad, I do wonder what you said to warrent such a response?

Interesting video knowing what we know now
Yes I watched that and it shows how much he enjoyed it! Also years back he’s got male to female feminization compilations and he’s asking commenters what surgeons they used. How has Fiona not realized before?

• Wow
Does anyone know much about their mum from that video someone posted on here it seems as though she has issues? I’ve seen her back in recent videos though
They've never really explained the situation with their Mum, they've just mentioned that the kids spend some of the week with both parents, I have noticed as well that Jo, Fiona and the Mum have been on a few nights out etc, and I've noticed she appears in the chat on their live video's!

One of their German Shepherds has just had puppies, which they are advertising to sell
I googled German Shepherd pups fir sale in Morecambe, found their advert,under Fionas name.
Selling them for over a £1,000!
Is this about right for GSD pups?

One of their German Shepherds has just had puppies, which they are advertising to sell
I googled German Shepherd pups fir sale in Morecambe, found their advert,under Fionas name.
Selling them for over a £1,000!
Is this about right for GSD pups?
I remember years ago, ten years ago you could get a labrador for between 400 to 600 pounds. They are upwards of 1000 now, its insane the price of puppies now...breeders will be making a fortune and I'm unsure I agree with it.

In one way it's good because it means the person buying really does want a puppy for the right reasons and not getting it for a pittance... But then it's encouraging breeders to breed breed breed because they see the money signs.

Didn't their dog have 14 puppies in total??

Yes the dog had 14 puppi
I remember years ago, ten years ago you could get a labrador for between 400 to 600 pounds. They are upwards of 1000 now, its insane the price of puppies now...breeders will be making a fortune and I'm unsure I agree with it.

In one way it's good because it means the person buying really does want a puppy for the right reasons and not getting it for a pittance... But then it's encouraging breeders to breed breed breed because they see the money signs.

Didn't their dog have 14 puppies in total??
Yes I believe it was either 13 or 14 puppies
I agree with you, about the owners making a fortune and encouraging the dogs to breed.
Seems a bit of a strain on the poor dog!

What i dont get is.... Fiona is staying with Joe who is now a woman and going to have surgery, but Fiona likes men so its all confusing. I cant see it working.

What i dont get is.... Fiona is staying with Joe who is now a woman and going to have surgery, but Fiona likes men so its all confusing. I cant see it working.
She’s never looked comfortable with him.. ever! I like her, I don’t really like the rest. May and Alissa seem like they would be mean girls at school, I hate the way they (used to)speak to Fiona.
I find the whole family dynamic very strange! And when they do gift exchanges 🙈🙈 it’s so cringey.

Reactions: 3
She’s never looked comfortable with him.. ever! I like her, I don’t really like the rest. May and Alissa seem like they would be mean girls at school, I hate the way they (used to)speak to Fiona.
I find the whole family dynamic very strange! And when they do gift exchanges 🙈🙈 it’s so cringey.
I agree, Fiona doesn't look happy at all. Seems incredibly peed off when Jo shoves a camera in her face. I wonder if she's not happy in general in the relationship or she just dislikes the YouTube aspect.

I've noticed that Fiona just cant be bothered sometimes!
Jo did a clothes try on last week, seemed very awkward doing it, almost embarrassed!
Whole set up very strange! 😯

Reactions: 2
I've noticed that Fiona just cant be bothered sometimes!
Jo did a clothes try on last week, seemed very awkward doing it, almost embarrassed!
Whole set up very strange! 😯
I don't think they will be together for much longer. And if they are then it'll be for the kids sake. It's a shame but it's not what Fiona signed up for.

Just looking at some of their older videos from 5,6 and 7 years ago. One is two of the girl beating the crap out of each other at a festival. Another is one of the kids lying on the floor in a shop. Another is them filming an overweight person on a motorbike and calling it the fattest motorcyclist in Britain. How cruel. I'm coming to the conclusion that they are not nice people at all.

They aren't nice people, in fact I'd go as far as to say they're vile!!

Reactions: 3
They do a 'live' video on a Friday night now!,
Dipped into it earlier, the older girls sat on their phones! Just thought it was a bit rude!
One of the questions someone asked was why do Jo's kids not live with their Mum? They said they weren't able to discuss it?
Guess I'm.just curious 😉
They've had a few "weirdos " on the lives, 1 last Friday,just as they were ending the video, Jo could be heard saying "little s****" as he was turning it off , they dont appear to have any admins on the live, so I guess it's to be expected 😟

Just had a watch, I don't think that she did say that at the end. But yeah I do agree that they need admins. I think they did add some by the end though, but they need some all the way through really tbh

I happened upon their channel on You Tube and watched quite a few of their vlogs. Fair play to Jo/e for transitioning, that can’t have been an easy thing to decide to do. But bloody hell Fiona is a miserable cow, even before the Jo thing happened she’s never looked happy or comfortable on camera. I find the whole thing very forced and uncomfortable to watch. And Jo buys the most shittiest tat presents for Fiona, who once again just looks miserable as she opens them.

• Haha