Prankster Kids Family Fun

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gotta be honest I haven’t heard of this family since seeing the thread, I’ll have to check out the YouTube but what’s the craic with them anyway? Any scandals or anything? Weird they keep bringing up the ingham family and we can see how they turned out

Gotta be honest I haven’t heard of this family since seeing the thread, I’ll have to check out the YouTube but what’s the craic with them anyway? Any scandals or anything? Weird they keep bringing up the ingham family and we can see how they turned out
Joe went abroad, think last year or year before for a full sex change op and became Jo! All very strange! They vlogged when he came out as Jo! Etc
Lots of videos related to this!
Now it appears, she's back to being Joe! At the time of his operation, she explained that she was finally comfortable in her self, etc! Now they're saying it was all part of a cult!
As I say, watch the videos! 🤨🤨
---
It's 3 years since he became Joe!

Attachments

Last edited:
When they are talking about it they seem to be saying they’re changing back because of family not seeing them as a female. Then contradict themselves

When they are talking about it they seem to be saying they’re changing back because of family not seeing them as a female. Then contradict themselves
Yeah!
I thought they contradicted themselves quite a bit!
All that money spent on the full operation, going abroad etc!

Reactions: 1
Yeah!
I thought they contradicted themselves quite a bit!
All that money spent on the full operation, going abroad etc!
Not to mention the agony and the daily tube thing they had to do. I assume they can’t just stop doing that else everything will close up and there will be nothing

I’ve watched the last 2 vlogs a few times. Ive come to the conclusion Fiona has probably said at some point “I need a man” in an argument, sad moment etc and Fiona probably left not just to look after her mum but because she’d had enough of the trans thing. Joe probably weighed things up and decided it wasn’t worth the effort anymore and realised the trans community had maybe encouraged him and decided to salvage his relationship and make Fiona happy he’d go back to how he was before.
I have to be honest I felt a wave of relief for Fiona. She’s Sacrifices a lot for Joe in regards to helping parent all his kids and was left with a trans women with no penis. Can’t believe he lobbed it off last year. He’ll definitely go trans again one day.

Reactions: 3
I’ve watched the last 2 vlogs a few times. Ive come to the conclusion Fiona has probably said at some point “I need a man” in an argument, sad moment etc and Fiona probably left not just to look after her mum but because she’d had enough of the trans thing. Joe probably weighed things up and decided it wasn’t worth the effort anymore and realised the trans community had maybe encouraged him and decided to salvage his relationship and make Fiona happy he’d go back to how he was before.
I have to be honest I felt a wave of relief for Fiona. She’s Sacrifices a lot for Joe in regards to helping parent all his kids and was left with a trans women with no penis. Can’t believe he lobbed it off last year. He’ll definitely go trans again one day.
Sounds as if they're easily led into things to, and quite naive about things too!
Not even sure he / she had counselling etc before his op?
Definitely feel sorry for Fiona, all that going on, her parents not being well, and then loosing her Mum!

Sounds as if they're easily led into things to, and quite naive about things too!
Not even sure he / she had counselling etc before his op?
Definitely feel sorry for Fiona, all that going on, her parents not being well, and then loosing her Mum!
apparently he didn’t have any counselling. He says that he wishes he’s got therapy before changing his body. This is a very typical story of people detransitioning. I’m a believer that Some people are born in the wrong body but it’s very rare.

apparently he didn’t have any counselling. He says that he wishes he’s got therapy before changing his body. This is a very typical story of people detransitioning. I’m a believer that Some people are born in the wrong body but it’s very rare.
I agree and I’ve seen a lot of tiktokers going abroad for weight loss surgery recently there’s no therapy beforehand. It’s cheaper sure but there’s a reason for that. These things require proper analysis before taking the plunge

Reactions: 2
Just hopped to say something about their latest vlog. They mentioned they’ve read tattle so hopefully they’ll see this.
Their kids have been put through a lot by the looks of things and the daughter at the end of the latest vlog seemed visibly upset that her dad and Fiona were planning a holiday to Tenerife but said they’d take the kids somewhere in a caravan.
nothing wrong with caravans but their kids are older now, and as you’ve put them through a lot, maybe you should take them as well. Only mentioning this because I worry you’re going to give them serious issues like turning to boys for validation, cause you don’t seem to think they’re worth much.

Reactions: 5
Everything they've put those poor kids through and now they think they deserve a holiday without them. WTF

Odd one for you here guys.. obviously puppies moaning on their current live stream. Everyone asking in comments and they’re ignoring them. Looked online their Dog Star had 12 pups they are selling for almost 900 a dog. What’s the big secret? I said in chat there’s 12 pups and I got timed out by Joe. They got asked if they will breed again just after and they said they will let everyone know if they ever do
---
Seems my comment here touched a nerve. Just been threatened by May towards the end of their live lol. Despite what they say I didn’t particularly dislike them however they’ve just shown their true colours
---
So they have their kids watching tattle whilst their parents are live streaming? Bizarre

Last edited:
  • Wow
Everything they've put those poor kids through and now they think they deserve a holiday without them. WTF
I know right! In the vlog where joe took Alissa to Starbucks she was visibly upset saying “what about me” when Joe was talking about taking the kids to Skegness in the caravan after him and Fiona had had their foreign one. Joe didn’t pick up Alissa was upset at all. He forgets they’re adults now and caravans to Skegness aren’t the same for them. Spent thousands on an op to chop his bits off as well.
also went back on an old q&a and Fiona mentions holly and then reluctantly mentions a son she has that lives with his dad, then recently she mentions another daughter she has. Clearly she’s not been the best mother.

The whole lot of them are vile bullies. They started stalking my Facebook and other social media when I put up a comment a few years ago that they didn't like. I'm glad life is going tit for them, they deserve the worst in life.

The whole lot of them are vile bullies. They started stalking my Facebook and other social media when I put up a comment a few years ago that they didn't like. I'm glad life is going tit for them, they deserve the worst in life.
To be fair, I've thought they seem a bit 'odd'
Noticed when they've done lives, the older girls are quite rude!