Pow8r Holly Braithwaite and Cal Webb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get what the bending backwards pose is all about
---
What on earth is this photo ?
Had to make sure she got the ribs in so she gets floods of messages telling her how amazing her post partum body is even tho she’s laying on her back and most of us have the same belly when we lay down and breath in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t get what the bending backwards pose is all about
---

Had to make sure she got the ribs in so she gets floods of messages telling her how amazing her post partum body is even tho she’s laying on her back and most of us have the same belly when we lay down and breath in 🤣
Literally!!! She tries to make herself look as thin as possible on every photo it’s ridiculous 🫣🫣🫣🫣 I could look like that if lying down, breathing in and tilting my hips. Weird behaviour!

Reactions: 2
Here she goes again with her hard life, hard birth. duck off you gremlin you sound like a fella.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here she goes again with her hard life, hard birth. duck off you gremlin you sound like a fella.
Literally almost cried- thought she was gonna say cos ‘Duke’ 🫥 was ill when born. No cos she can’t do a burpee 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
I thought this…. ‘C section recorvery’ then tells us nothing about the c section or her actual recovery just how hard she’s found 2 kids and finding time to work out 🤣 ffs holly just say you wana brag about how skinny you are and move on
---
Literally almost cried- thought she was gonna say cos ‘Duke’ 🫥 was ill when born. No cos she can’t do a burpee 🤦🏽‍♀️
I don’t think he was Ill , he was in ana skewed position in her belly (who’s surprised) and so had a bad arm I read. Health wise am sure he was ok
My baby was premature too and required resuscitation at birth, 2 weeks in NICU with cpap oxygen and multiple scans and tests for the lungs. It doesn’t look like duke even needed oxygen which is surprising for 7 weeks early he was also a heavy weight too
---
I thought this…. ‘C section recorvery’ then tells us nothing about the c section or her actual recovery just how hard she’s found 2 kids and finding time to work out 🤣 ffs holly just say you wana brag about how skinny you are and move on
---

I don’t think he was Ill , he was in ana skewed position in her belly (who’s surprised) and so had a bad arm I read. Health wise am sure he was ok
My baby was premature too and required resuscitation at birth, 2 weeks in NICU with cpap oxygen and multiple scans and tests for the lungs. It doesn’t look like duke even needed oxygen which is surprising for 7 weeks early he was also a heavy weight too
In an awkward **

• Haha
Exactly, you wouldn't care would you if you'd been cut upside down and back to front and could never do another burpee for the rest of your life as long as it meant your baby was here safe and well.

Exactly, you wouldn't care would you if you'd been cut upside down and back to front and could never do another burpee for the rest of your life as long as it meant your baby was here safe and well.
Well most of us yes. I honestly thought she was upset cos of the birth but that didn’t come into it!!!!!!

Reactions: 1
Do these think they’re celebrities 🤦🏽‍♀️. ‘Can hol cope without chocolate’ who cares ffs
It’s the weird documentary type clips they have of them talking absolute shite, they r the biggest begs for attention you’d think they were the only people to have kids and work (if you can call working out on live stream and giving people meal plans work) 🤣

• Haha
It’s the weird documentary type clips they have of them talking absolute shite, they r the biggest begs for attention you’d think they were the only people to have kids and work (if you can call working out on live stream and giving people meal plans work) 🤣
These make me CRINGE 😂
In the video we’re saying hol did no chocolate for lent, she had protein bars, skinny choc bars, choc rice cakes so didn’t do it then 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
These make me CRINGE 😂
In the video we’re saying hol did no chocolate for lent, she had protein bars, skinny choc bars, choc rice cakes so didn’t do it then 🤷🏻‍♀️
She ate 15 biscuits in bed. She’s so crazy and quirky guys and a total sugar addict.

All begs to be like ‘OMG SHE LOOKS UNREAL’

Never seen them share a decent meal.

Sorry but who is filming these two when they ‘shock’ eachother with revelations about ‘challenges’ and not eating biscuits.. as if they don’t run a business together or ever talk to each other 🤔

She’s got a lads body and sounds like one. Also this unhealthy obsession with not eating anything like chocolate as if that’s something to be proud of- just so she can look like a stick and show off her ribs. Vile. She’s got serious body dysmorphia and needs therapy.

She’s got a lads body and sounds like one. Also this unhealthy obsession with not eating anything like chocolate as if that’s something to be proud of- just so she can look like a stick and show off her ribs. Vile. She’s got serious body dysmorphia and needs therapy.
All they do is promote unhealthy and unsustainable ways of living

She does not have an enviable body at all
She looks like an unhealthy 12 year old boy just skin an bones
How cal finds her attractive il never understand

They’re supposed to be promoting a lifestyle, working out between having kids etc. I don’t see how cutting out food groups is that? It’s not sustainable it’s for a fad only.

What are your goals if you workout with them? Strength, endurance? Strict strength? There are no goal posts or checks and balances it just seems to be do 100 burpees and swing a kettlebell.

Promoting bad eating habits and getting into that diet culture! They are dangerous. And don’t get me started on the constant woe is me my life is so hard but I do a workout everyday 😴 post the same thing day in day out. I find it actually sickening they’ve included cutting out certain food especially since they have clients that have/had ED’s

Reactions: 5
Promoting bad eating habits and getting into that diet culture! They are dangerous. And don’t get me started on the constant woe is me my life is so hard but I do a workout everyday 😴 post the same thing day in day out. I find it actually sickening they’ve included cutting out certain food especially since they have clients that have/had ED’s
I know. They use that girl all the time for content to say how they came in and saved her life but are now promoting cutting out whole food groups??? Insane!

Never forget when Cal did that 75 hard and it was like ‘I hadn’t been motivated and had been eating tit’ but that was never documented! And then got on his high horse like ‘don’t do it if you’re gonna do it half arsed’. Again 75 hard is another unsustainable fad.

I’ve also never got over that there’s no checks on form etc. What is the actual criteria for signing up. Do they check anything?