Pow8r Holly Braithwaite and Cal Webb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I hate sympathy” so gets an article written about him 🤥
Can’t wait for the guilt train now about how holly still works out despite being a mum AND currently pregnant AND looking after cal and/or cal still working out despite a brain tumour and anyone who doesn’t do the same is a lazy waste of space (ignoring they don’t have real jobs and grandparents waiting on hand & foot)🙄
Crying at this 🤣🤣🤣. My EXACT thoughts. Apparently she hasn’t slept since three weeks ago but is still up at 4.30am to train ‘coz discipline’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So her kid has been born early (heavy for that early I must say!) so was she back in the gym the next day because you know ‘no excuses’ 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
So her kid has been born early (heavy for that early I must say!) so was she back in the gym the next day because you know ‘no excuses’ 🙄
poor baby was in a bad way and can’t help thinking it’s because of the bashing he took during all those workouts

Reactions: 2
My exact thoughts. She can post all she wants saying we can duck off with that thought but your encouraged to move certain ways to get a baby into a head down position and in the right way for birth so it can work the other way round too. Working out way too hard causing waters to break prematurely and getting that baby into a horrible position due to the intensity of said workouts. I’m pretty sure a doctor would agree that it definitively contributed/caused the birth.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it will have helped that she clearly has some sort of disordered eating/body issue so trying to remain as small as possible which could have meant baby wasn’t getting right nutrients. She’s obsessed with looking as small as possible and almost not pregnant, you can tell by her body checking videos.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it will have helped that she clearly has some sort of disordered eating/body issue so trying to remain as small as possible which could have meant baby wasn’t getting right nutrients. She’s obsessed with looking as small as possible and almost not pregnant, you can tell by her body checking videos.
Probably beacuse her ex is with mollie and her body is unreal

A sponsored ad for Pow8r has just come up on my insta of Holly doing an advertisement to mums where she is training heavily pregnant. It made me feel sick and so uneasy given what’s just happened. Dangerous and toxic.

Reactions: 1
A sponsored ad for Pow8r has just come up on my insta of Holly doing an advertisement to mums where she is training heavily pregnant. It made me feel sick and so uneasy given what’s just happened. Dangerous and toxic.
I noticed she posted alot of workouts while pregnant then in caption says not a pregnancy workout 😳😳

I noticed she posted alot of workouts while pregnant then in caption says not a pregnancy workout 😳😳
I’ve noticed that, in one of the workouts she’s doing burpees in her third trimester and her pregnant belly hits the ground I was watching in horror at the time it was so unnerving. Then when I seen her post about the premature labour and the baby potentially having a broken arm I felt sick and couldn’t help but think it’s all related.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed that, in one of the workouts she’s doing burpees in her third trimester and her pregnant belly hits the ground I was watching in horror at the time it was so unnerving. Then when I seen her post about the premature labour and the baby potentially having a broken arm I felt sick and couldn’t help but think it’s all related.
I didn’t see the bit about broken arm 😫🫣

Broken arm? Where has that come from she hasn’t said anything about that.
100% she knows her far too intense workouts caused his position and waters breaking and that’s why she put the story up saying anyone blaming her can unfollow her, she said that before anything was posted here so she knows full well she did.
I also wonder if she purposely done those weird poses and videos while pregnant sucking her belly in to appear smaller cos a 5lb 7 baby at 8 weeks early is huge! My 5/6 week prem was barely 4lb. She defo had a bigger ‘bump’ than she liked didn’t she
---
Broken arm? Where has that come from she hasn’t said anything about that.
100% she knows her far too intense workouts caused his position and waters breaking and that’s why she put the story up saying anyone blaming her can unfollow her, she said that before anything was posted here so she knows full well she did.
I also wonder if she purposely done those weird poses and videos while pregnant sucking her belly in to appear smaller cos a 5lb 7 baby at 8 weeks early is huge! My 5/6 week prem was barely 4lb. She defo had a bigger ‘bump’ than she liked didn’t she
Sorry I meant hers was 7 weeks early

I’m absolutely astounded what I’m reading, I don’t follow either but love a bit of Scouse goss (shoot me)
So….She was doing full blown heavy workouts heavily pregnant that she then stated were not safe for pregnancy 🤯 and she went into prem labour??
The whole arm thing is unlikely tho, babies, kids bones are slightly bendy so without with brittleness, unlikely to break in the womb.
But duck ME! I’m in shock, if she starts getting defensive then she defo believes it too about her being the reason she went early

I didn’t see the bit about broken arm 😫🫣
My friend showed me one of their story’s, perhaps it was Callum’s. It was the first story about what had happened and there was mention that the doctors thought the baby’s arm was fractured at first because it was swollen and bruised. Just asked my friend to be certain she also recalls it did mention something along them lines.
---
just to confirm I’m not accusing holly of breaking her baby’s bones whilst in the womb - that’s absurd.
But the vigorous work outs, the burpee’s and so on must have contributed to the premature birth.
She needs to take some responsibility and from now on not be portraying the dangerous ‘no excuses’ message to pregnant women. It’s wholly irresponsible on her part.

• Wow
I wonder if perhaps his position being transverse and face down and requiring a section it must have been difficult for the surgeons to remove him and thus the baby potentially hurting his arm during the delivery. That’s the only idea I have
But I agree with the above, she needs to be apologising for telling people they make excuses and encouraging such vigorous workouts especially to pregnant women. Anyone can become high risk at any point in pregnancy and with any subsequent pregnancies also. No one is ever all clear. Trust me I know sadly from experience. Her attitude is just vile. She gets waited on hand and foot by her family so can go do what she wants when she wants. Maybe this will make her realise why some of us have different priorities. And she will see how things aren’t so easy once you have more than 1 kid!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if perhaps his position being transverse and face down and requiring a section it must have been difficult for the surgeons to remove him and thus the baby potentially hurting his arm during the delivery. That’s the only idea I have
But I agree with the above, she needs to be apologising for telling people they make excuses and encouraging such vigorous workouts especially to pregnant women. Anyone can become high risk at any point in pregnancy and with any subsequent pregnancies also. No one is ever all clear. Trust me I know sadly from experience. Her attitude is just vile. She gets waited on hand and foot by her family so can go do what she wants when she wants. Maybe this will make her realise why some of us have different priorities. And she will see how things aren’t so easy once you have more than 1 kid!
Well a new trainer has been brought on board. Clearly cos 2 kids is going to be too much to be getting up at 4.30am to be doing workouts- but that isn’t mentioned is it?
I honestly am shocked that the attitude is just ‘well other people go into premature labour and they don’t work out’ is there not a tiny part deep down that is questioning it? I’m pretty sure there was a post about her running and it felt as though the baby was about to fall out?? Most people who are working out to that level are athletes and are under the guidance and supervision of doctors. I hope everything works out ok for the baby.

Reactions: 4
Well a new trainer has been brought on board. Clearly cos 2 kids is going to be too much to be getting up at 4.30am to be doing workouts- but that isn’t mentioned is it?
I honestly am shocked that the attitude is just ‘well other people go into premature labour and they don’t work out’ is there not a tiny part deep down that is questioning it? I’m pretty sure there was a post about her running and it felt as though the baby was about to fall out?? Most people who are working out to that level are athletes and are under the guidance and supervision of doctors. I hope everything works out ok for the baby.
She comes across as someone who is unwell, i think she needs a little mental health assessment me. Not in a horrible way but just seems like shes battling some deep demons

Reactions: 4
Every time I open instagram I see her advertising pow8r lately 🙄 first time I seen it I was shocked coz she actually looks so unwell. Like really tired, drained and old looking, her face looks haggard. Apart from her exercise obsession she doesn't seem to be healthy in any way at all.

Reactions: 7
Every time I open instagram I see her advertising pow8r lately 🙄 first time I seen it I was shocked coz she actually looks so unwell. Like really tired, drained and old looking, her face looks haggard. Apart from her exercise obsession she doesn't seem to be healthy in any way at all.
I thought this, she looks so old and tired her eyes r so sunken and dark. I really wonder how cal fancies her. She 100% has some sort of mental disorder with exercise and that odd body she thinks is amazing