Pow8r Holly Braithwaite and Cal Webb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t cope with these woe is me posts from this pair of tits ! ‘It’s been tough not being able to train’ blah video.of all the things in the world you could be restricted from is working out really that big of a bleeping deal. They just beg for attention any way they can

Reactions: 4
Do we think she’s asked herself half these questions so she can beg for attention and get more sympathy from her followers

Reactions: 1
Do we think she’s asked herself half these questions so she can beg for attention and get more sympathy from her followers
Hahaha a million percent. Mad how she has perfect photos to go with every answer. Mad for the busiest woman in the world 🫠

My friend has gone absolutely nuts with them. Been doing workouts with them since July, looks so skinny and unwell( she was naturally very skinny) keeps going on about getting 10000 steps in a day and even try’s to tell me I should! They should be having a face to face with their clients! This isn’t right! Feeling they’re pushing eating disorders on people. May I add Holly’s HIIT workouts during pregnancy I couldn’t even look at! It was wrong especially at the end of the pregnancy, feel very sad for her something must be wrong.

Reactions: 2
My friend has gone absolutely nuts with them. Been doing workouts with them since July, looks so skinny and unwell( she was naturally very skinny) keeps going on about getting 10000 steps in a day and even try’s to tell me I should! They should be having a face to face with their clients! This isn’t right! Feeling they’re pushing eating disorders on people. May I add Holly’s HIIT workouts during pregnancy I couldn’t even look at! It was wrong especially at the end of the pregnancy, feel very sad for her something must be wrong.
I mean the absolutely ridiculous photo she put up about her ‘c section’ pouch with a completely flat stomach just to get comments about how amazing she looks was embarrassing. Also the last thing I’d be showing is my stomach off when I’ve just had a baby in NICU, I wouldn’t even be online. It’s a joke.

As for your friend, it’s so dangerous. What about the girl they always post who they helped with her eating disorder?? Do they not think that all the posts about Holly’s stomach and all these thin thin girls will be triggering??

Reactions: 3
These videos they upload are so cringe worthy! ‘Doing something that’s never been done before’ or however it was worded….. it’s a workout guys …. It’s a workout ! Calm the duck down 🤯 and as ALWAYS they are always discounted. Is there tit ever full price? The most basic marketing attempt in the book 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
They literally have a never ending sale on it’s embarrassing 😩😂 I’m sorry but you can go on YouTube and find what ever work you feel like doing that day and it’s free.

Honestly sick to death of nutrition based people editing photos.
it’s literally false advertising do they really think we are stupid enough to fall for this tit!!
“Diet is finally paying off” 10k followers she has, what a disgrace!! Her figure is fabulous without the editing, I don’t get it!
IMG_5888.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Don’t worry. If anyone has a baby make sure the first things on your list to sort post pregnancy are: expensive Morpheus treatments on your lower stomach to reduce sagging, lots of random and expensive creams for your c section scar, and private appointments to get you back to exercise 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Don’t worry. If anyone has a baby make sure the first things on your list to sort post pregnancy are: expensive Morpheus treatments on your lower stomach to reduce sagging, lots of random and expensive creams for your c section scar, and private appointments to get you back to exercise 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
You’d think she was the only person to of ever given birth and had an emergency c section she hasn’t stopped ramming it down everyone’s throats and in true holly style is basically saying in her posts she thinks everyone should prioritise going and getting these mad body ‘checks’ over nails/hair etc. does she not realise majority of creams are gimmicks? You get a check up at the midwife and don’t need these weird body MOTs to see what’s going on. It’s like she wants proof that her body is ‘perfect’ so she can brag.
Girl, if you feel ready to work out . Work out, start slow and build it back up. Like millions of other women have done. If there was any sort of problem with her scar she would know and could go the doctor
It’s like she’s being paid by these companies to sell the gimmicks to impressionable mums who are vulnerable and think that’s it’s a necessity!!!

You’d think she was the only person to of ever given birth and had an emergency c section she hasn’t stopped ramming it down everyone’s throats and in true holly style is basically saying in her posts she thinks everyone should prioritise going and getting these mad body ‘checks’ over nails/hair etc. does she not realise majority of creams are gimmicks? You get a check up at the midwife and don’t need these weird body MOTs to see what’s going on. It’s like she wants proof that her body is ‘perfect’ so she can brag.
Girl, if you feel ready to work out . Work out, start slow and build it back up. Like millions of other women have done. If there was any sort of problem with her scar she would know and could go the doctor
It’s like she’s being paid by these companies to sell the gimmicks to impressionable mums who are vulnerable and think that’s it’s a necessity!!!
Literally. I have never seen someone get a c section scar sucked up with a bleeping vacuum. Is that even safe, never mind necessary. She keeps going on about how she’s proud of her scar yet is doing all things conceivable to try and get rid of it.
And don’t get me started on her lying down and breathing in as much as possible to show how thin she is 🥱🥱🥱🥱

bleeping hell talk about attention seeking with these strange documentary type videos she does wtf r they about
Honest to god this girl has some type of disorder the way she carries on you know. All she cares about is getting people to coo over how amazing she’s doing and looking at her ironing board boys body

Just watched her last few reels and I have a genuine question, has she always talked like that? Her voice sounds normal sometimes and then really deep in other parts so I wonder if she’s taking testosterone? There’s a woman on insta - Meg Sylvester Cielen who used to be stunning, hasn’t transitioned but is obsessed with weight training etc and is obviously taking something as you can see from the photo. Her voice also sounded like Holly’s when she started to change and take hormones (allegedly)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
bleeping hell talk about attention seeking with these strange documentary type videos she does wtf r they about
Honest to god this girl has some type of disorder the way she carries on you know. All she cares about is getting people to coo over how amazing she’s doing and looking at her ironing board boys body
It’s a joke isn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️. Feel embarrassed for them both, can’t keep anything quiet and all she seeks is attention about how amazing, motivated, wonderful, gorgeous, unbelievable she is 😫

Reactions: 2
So glad it’s not just me feeling sickened by this person and I didn’t get the hype over her, how saggy is her face she’s clearly not been getting enough nutrients. For someone obsessed with her “health” she’s clearly malnutritioned and you can see it on her face. Surely if you were so fit and healthy you’d have plump skin and a healthy glow? She’s haggard.

Proper worn out and old beyond her years. The way she makes women feel terrible about themselves for not being weight and body obsessed straight after giving birth is ridiculous.

The way she posted her stomach and “snap back today” and her fella is commenting “🔥😮💨” these people can’t be serious.

When I was seeing those ads of her exercising so intensely with her big pregnant belly I could have been actually physically sick. She’s just overall selfish and could have easily fell or injured herself in some way. It’s just not worth it.

Proper haggard and odd woman. The way she just is constantly looking down her nose at others, sorry love rather sit on the sofa with my baby and a cuppa.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So glad it’s not just me feeling sickened by this person and I didn’t get the hype over her, how saggy is her face she’s clearly not been getting enough nutrients. For someone obsessed with her “health” she’s clearly malnutritioned and you can see it on her face. Surely if you were so fit and healthy you’d have plump skin and a healthy glow? She’s haggard.

Proper worn out and old beyond her years. The way she makes women feel terrible about themselves for not being weight and body obsessed straight after giving birth is ridiculous.

The way she posted her stomach and “snap back today” and her fella is commenting “🔥😮💨” these people can’t be serious.

When I was seeing those ads of her exercising so intensely with her big pregnant belly I could have been actually physically sick. She’s just overall selfish and could have easily fell or injured herself in some way. It’s just not worth it.

Proper haggard and odd woman. The way she just is constantly looking down her nose at others, sorry love rather sit on the sofa with my baby and a cuppa.
She really does look haggard in her face doesn’t she.
the pair of their attitudes is disgusting. I’m fully convinced the babies position and early delivery was because of the excessive exercise. If you think about it, when your baby is breach your encouraged to do certain movements to get the baby to flip so it wouldn’t shock me if the baby was awkward in her belly because of the stupid over the top work outs she was doing.
she only posts those ‘x amount of weeks pp’ pictures bending backwards so she can show off her ironing board body begging for the comments off the sheep who obsess over her

It’s a joke. Like the ‘not making anything stop me’ attitude is a joke. Cal has stopped due to his surgery— which is understandable and she had to stop and lower intensity after the baby too. So their whole mantra is rubbish. But now it’s ‘oh it’s just so hard to not train’.

I’m sure most of us have said before about how their stupid attitude could affect people who are sat with c section scars, with brain tumours or worse… but ‘no excuses’ hey???

She really does look haggard in her face doesn’t she.
the pair of their attitudes is disgusting. I’m fully convinced the babies position and early delivery was because of the excessive exercise. If you think about it, when your baby is breach your encouraged to do certain movements to get the baby to flip so it wouldn’t shock me if the baby was awkward in her belly because of the stupid over the top work outs she was doing.
she only posts those ‘x amount of weeks pp’ pictures bending backwards so she can show off her ironing board body begging for the comments off the sheep who obsess over her
I don’t even see what’s attractive about her body she just goes straight up and down. Not to body shame but shes the one shoving her body in everyone’s faces and she is a snooty cow over it.
---
What on earth is this photo ?
She’s clearly mentally ill. I know a lovely girl who is a Pilates instructor, she’s got a fit, toned and curvy body. Kind and positive attitude to food and shows her making nice and balanced meals for her and her family. Just comes across as a down to earth girl with an actual healthy body and mind.

Attachments

• Sick