Popsy clothing cult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact its a bad cut is showing up even more now. Its lopsided for a start

Reactions: 1
The breastfeeding post made me roll my eyes so much. I’m all for bf wherever and whoever you need to, but “Thankyou for making bf “friendly” dresses!” It’s a wrap dress… calm your tits

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The breastfeeding post made me roll my eyes so much. I’m all for bf wherever and whoever you need to, but “Thankyou for making bf “friendly” dresses!” It’s a wrap dress… calm your tits
This was one of my biggest gripes with the group. Yes, you breastfeed, that's great. Take your tits off Facebook you attention seeking prick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Our fave “same smile, same door” lady has a donut theme today. Soooo totally CRAZY and WACKY 😜🤪🥸
☹

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh I can't find that post, wanted to see!

So yet another Sneak Peek 'OMG new product alert, so exciting, you aren't going to want to miss these blah blah' post. It is getting really boring now - such obvious marketing ploys 🙄 a couple of interesting posts though saying that they should have stuck with dresses and improved their range etc.
And looking back I think those posts have been deleted as I cant see them now

Reactions: 1
Same as mine, total jump scare when she popped up. How can a fringe even do that?!
Like a long eared owl. I'd hazard a guess and say she has a natural wave/kink of some sort and that's it unstyled, hence the flicks

Like a long eared owl. I'd hazard a guess and say she has a natural wave/kink of some sort and that's it unstyled, hence the flicks
Usually when you have such a dramatic hair style change any decent stylist goes through with you expectations and how long youve got to style it in a morning and whether it will actually work with your hair type. Looks like they took her money and didnt do this

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wearing my Popsy dungarees to an event today which will have kids at it (it's a fundraiser for a local cause)... I am hoping no one screams POPSY IN THE WILD at me! 😂😂

What's the appropriate response if someone does scream it at you?

Reactions: 5
Wearing my Popsy dungarees to an event today which will have kids at it (it's a fundraiser for a local cause)... I am hoping no one screams POPSY IN THE WILD at me! 😂😂

‘F*** off’ should do

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Or "grow up" would work if you want to be polite around the kids.

I would be tempted to say “nope it’s not” and see the confusion in their faces while they try to compute that it’s not a Popsy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel for the lady with the red hair in a way because I think she is genuinely struggling with it and I feel her stylist should have made her aware that it would be more maintenance than her previous style. It’s not great though is it!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.