Popsy clothing cult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Star struck and seeing Cherish at the shops. I was going to go shopping there today, glad I didn’t 🤣 didn’t want to get caught up with chasing Cherish through primark home section

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just been having a browse and what someone else said is very very true, there are so many women on there who really could do with getting some well fitting bras before buying any more money on these dresses. Everything looks so much better when you have well fitting underwear on.

Reactions: 5
I saw someone in one of the comments saying they hate wearing cotton in the heat. I guess they must love being sweaty and thrush-y and frumpy?
Haha. Some women were getting a bit passive aggressive because people were praising the summer dresses, saying ‘well I already wear my Popsys all year round!’ and acting like people were being critical of them.

Maybe it's just me, but I would also never let a complete stranger borrow my pearl jewellery for an event.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if we are about to see the start of the popsy implosion like lockets did. If people are starting to see through the marketing tactics and starting to say then it might be…

Reactions: 6
I wonder if we are about to see the start of the popsy implosion like lockets did. If people are starting to see through the marketing tactics and starting to say then it might be…
I said this to my friend months ago, I can see the same tactics so she needs to be careful it didn’t go the same way but it’s getting ever closer!

Reactions: 1
The woman who got that awful red crash helmet bob has tried to style it herself. Thankfully the Popsy Prickys are not telling her it's popsy pretty, but why on earth did the hair stylist not tell her how to do it?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The woman who got that awful red crash helmet bob has tried to style it herself. Thankfully the Popsy Prickys are not telling her it's popsy pretty, but why on earth did the hair stylist not tell her how to do it?!
Oh I can't find that post, wanted to see!

So yet another Sneak Peek 'OMG new product alert, so exciting, you aren't going to want to miss these blah blah' post. It is getting really boring now - such obvious marketing ploys 🙄 a couple of interesting posts though saying that they should have stuck with dresses and improved their range etc.

Reactions: 7
Oh I can't find that post, wanted to see!

So yet another Sneak Peek 'OMG new product alert, so exciting, you aren't going to want to miss these blah blah' post. It is getting really boring now - such obvious marketing ploys 🙄 a couple of interesting posts though saying that they should have stuck with dresses and improved their range etc.
I wanted to see it too! Scrolled through for ages and saw about five posts about wearing Popsy to funerals, two about weddings, one about a black tie event, and one where someone had a full tit out for a breastfeeding shot. Yet no red bob for me.:cry:

Reactions: 2
I wanted to see it too! Scrolled through for ages and saw about five posts about wearing Popsy to funerals, two about weddings, one about a black tie event, and one where someone had a full tit out for a breastfeeding shot. Yet no red bob for me.:cry:
🤣🤣 it has just randomly popped up on my feed - from 14h ago if that helps 😱😱 wow, you wouldn't think it was a hairstyle you could really get wrong 😳

• Haha
🤣🤣 it has just randomly popped up on my feed - from 14h ago if that helps 😱😱 wow, you wouldn't think it was a hairstyle you could really get wrong 😳
Same as mine, total jump scare when she popped up. How can a fringe even do that?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.