Popsy clothing cult

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing my Popsy dungarees to an event today which will have kids at it (it's a fundraiser for a local cause)... I am hoping no one screams POPSY IN THE WILD at me! 😂😂

What's the appropriate response if someone does scream it at you?
Pop-off, love.

Keep it on brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The breastfeeding post made me roll my eyes so much. I’m all for bf wherever and whoever you need to, but “Thankyou for making bf “friendly” dresses!” It’s a wrap dress… calm your tits
Omg, sane.
I didn't want to say incase I was being mean about bf, but I bf my daughter.
It's a really unflattering photo too.
Although 99% of them are tbf.
---
If it is then I’m here with the popcorn

We'll need a full on watching party.

Reactions: 3
As another ex breastfeeder, bf friendly dress to me would be one with a flap at the top so you specifically DON'T have to flop it out for all to see. My eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whatever it is it's got to reference #popsypretty or "Popsy in the wild!" though I would die if anyone said either of those to me 🤣

(that red bob is atrocious)

Reactions: 3
I wanted to see it too! Scrolled through for ages and saw about five posts about wearing Popsy to funerals, two about weddings, one about a black tie event, and one where someone had a full tit out for a breastfeeding shot. Yet no red bob for me.:cry:
I personally hate all the funeral posts. Can’t avoid them even if they do write TW.
---
Ooh, new thread time.
Is there etiquette over who does it?
Nope no rules. Just put #2 in the title.

Reactions: 2
The breastfeeding post made me roll my eyes so much. I’m all for bf wherever and whoever you need to, but “Thankyou for making bf “friendly” dresses!” It’s a wrap dress… calm your tits
Maybe this is out of turn for me to say as I've never breastfed myself, but I could have done without the photos of reception age children drinkin' boob.

Wearing my Popsy dungarees to an event today which will have kids at it (it's a fundraiser for a local cause)... I am hoping no one screams POPSY IN THE WILD at me! 😂😂

What's the appropriate response if someone does scream it at you?
“What the duck is a Popsy?”

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.