Popsy Clothing Cult #9 When the funds stop, stop. Be Popsy aware

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's been an exciting couple of weeks in Bobbly Popsy World.

We've had more Nik Style It Badly With Me posts, where she shamelessly pushes the gooollldddd boots to us all by clashing them with many new fabrics which she drapes with tights in colours like Phlegm or Tooth enamel.

_i_love_gold___by_thequeensofart_d9o15oi-fullview.jpg

The TiMs are out in force, with great acclaim from the Popettes, though not visibly supporting one another at all... Helpful remembrance from @Lovecrisps... The TIMs/AGPs also appear to love a bit of Sharpie - Tim for his eyeliner and Daniel to create a cleavage line leading to one of the favourite lines from the previous thread: Maybe (s)he’s born with it, maybe it’s a Sharpie.

We've not seen Crazy Door Lady in a while but have new characters rising to the forefront such as Buys Dresses Instead Of Paying Rent.

New Popsy models in different shapes and sizes have been promoted, and even some tattlers have fallen for Jagger, a green/greige tartan dress which now appears to no longer be in vanity sizing.

Greg and Cherisharon have been pushing the Christmas gifts with bonus sneak peeks and discount codes, maybe the Popsy well is running dry!

What did I miss?
---
Here's the wiki...

Not sure how to get it pinned to the top 😊

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well it's been an exciting couple of weeks in Bobbly Popsy World.

We've had more Nik Style It Badly With Me posts, where she shamelessly pushes the gooollldddd boots to us all by clashing them with many new fabrics which she drapes with tights in colours like Phlegm or Tooth enamel.

View attachment 2562283

The TiMs are out in force, with great acclaim from the Popettes, though not visibly supporting one another at all...

We've not seen Crazy Door Lady in a while but have new characters rising to the forefront such as Buys Dresses Instead Of Paying Rent.

New Popsy models in different shapes and sizes have been promoted, and even some tattlers have fallen for Jagger, a green/greige tartan dress which now appears to no longer be in vanity sizing.

Greg and Cherisharon have been pushing the Christmas gifts with bonus sneak peeks and discount codes, maybe the Popsy well is running dry!

What did I miss?
Great recap. You got yours posted before mine. The TIMs/AGPs also appear to love a bit of Sharpie - Tim for his eyeliner and Daniel to create a cleavage line. One of my favourite lines from the previous thread: Maybe (s)he’s born with it, maybe it’s a Sharpie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Great recap. You got yours posted before mine. The TIMs/AGPs also appear to love a bit of Sharpie - Tim for his eyeliner and Daniel to create a cleavage line. One of my favourite lines from the previous thread: Maybe (s)he’s born with it, maybe it’s a Sharpie.
I've put it in, good idea!

Reactions: 2
I see Timbayahmylordtimbayah is hustling for Popettes to join him in Oxford while he fiddles with yet another organ.

Bet he wears that new purple dress they've got. At least one of them will be a she.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Door Lady is BACK folks! Happy Friday 😃
---
I see Timbayahmylordtimbayah is hustling for Popettes to join him in Oxford while he fiddles with yet another organ.

Bet he wears that new purple dress they've got. At least one of them will be a she.
Thanks for the earworm.....

Reactions: 8
Is crazy door lady back? I don’t know who she is but there’s a lady posing against a door and saying that she’s been away for a while.

Reactions: 4
Crazy door lady working in HR is the least surprising thing I’ve read all year.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1699611552691.png

Poppy reef 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

An awful lot of Popettes wearing their poppy dresses today, despite Armistice Day being tomorrow and Remembrance Sunday being... well, Sunday. Can't miss out on colleagues knowing you're doing a good remembering job by wearing some bobbly, ill-fitting polyester.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Creepy Allan always make me think of Quantum Leap - when Sam had leaped in to a woman.
ROLwsAxOyiW1B9tzABTiQyr-dq-gnpfhVsvQ8SH6FZI.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ooh, lovely, a new thread.
Please keep the screenshots coming for those of us who are banned for, um something.
I'm assuming Timboberella is still enjoying his organ, and Gummy's weird/crazy/boring life is still ongoing?

Reactions: 7
IMG_6408.jpeg

plot twist, the friends went to a coffee shop in the next town over.
Why would 47,000 people even be interested in this crazy life?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.