Popsy Clothing Cult #8 Why are you wearing a table cloth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wore Jagger today. It’s OK, not see through (well no-one said they could see my Tena lady).

I bought my normal Popsy size. So either I have lost lard or look like shite.
I actually ordered the size down as well (I KNOW) I’m going to try it on tomorrow and see what the difference in fit is like. I’m a hormonal lump at the moment though so I’m leaning towards the larger side of my size spectrum 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I am menopausing, the main symptom seems to be a huge belly. Size of France. Does wonders for my confidence

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I think some have even been banned for liking a negative comment.
Me 🙋‍♀️ banned for liking a post where someone asked Gummy if her son was aware that she posts photos of him.
---
For the blocked.
Can you imagine this being your brand and you let this lot post this terrible image of everyone looking awful on your page.
It smacks of the Ratner guy who lost his business with a few crass comments!
Timbo is never on the end. Always front and centre.

Reactions: 8
I was banned due to wondering how the Gummy one gets away with posting so much without thinking about safeguarding …

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.