Popsy clothing cult #4 Is it bad to want to see a screenshot?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on Poppettes.
---
I'm rubbish at recaps, so I'll generously let one of you do it!

Reactions: 6
I'm not great at recaps but will give it a go...

So, Popsy continue to control the narrative of them being a good UK based company by deleting any (accurate) references/comments to some of their products (bags, shoes) being made abroad in China ๐Ÿค”

Gummy continues to bore us with her daily diaries and refuses to understand safeguarding issues, despite her job requiring her to.

Red Bob continues to amaze us with her failure to style her hair plus the random objects that appear in her photos including a vibrator and bunny girl outfit...go Red Bob ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Timanda continues to attention seek and seems to be gaining quite a few disciples (see the photo of today's meet up) who are happy to pander to him.

Crazy door lady seems to have toned down her craziness a little...and we all like her despite of it ๐Ÿ˜€

The group continues to be used for all manner of stupid, boring and pointless questions and the admin controls seem patchy to say the least!

The dresses continue to bobble quickly, be particularly unflattering on 80% of the customers and the prints are becoming either ridiculous or repetitive ๐Ÿ˜ด

The popsyverse cult continues...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Like this comment if you're now banned from Popsy Frumps Frocks and Friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I've just sold my one and only Popsy on Vinted (it sold straight away, despite a bit of bobbling). And the buyer was the rudest person I've ever dealt with on there! Surely not a coincidence given the cult that Popsy attracts.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So I've just sold my one and only Popsy on Vinted (it sold straight away, despite a bit of bobbling). And the buyer was the rudest person I've ever dealt with on there! Surely not a coincidence given the cult that Popsy attracts.
How was she rude? Manners cost nothing. Grinds my gears. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 4
I'm not great at recaps but will give it a go...

So, Popsy continue to control the narrative of them being a good UK based company by deleting any (accurate) references/comments to some of their products (bags, shoes) being made abroad in China ๐Ÿค”

Gummy continues to bore us with her daily diaries and refuses to understand safeguarding issues, despite her job requiring her to.

Red Bob continues to amaze us with her failure to style her hair plus the random objects that appear in her photos including a vibrator and bunny girl outfit...go Red Bob ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Timanda continues to attention seek and seems to be gaining quite a few disciples (see the photo of today's meet up) who are happy to pander to him.

Crazy door lady seems to have toned down her craziness a little...and we all like her despite of it ๐Ÿ˜€

The group continues to be used for all manner of stupid, boring and pointless questions and the admin controls seem patchy to say the least!

The dresses continue to bobble quickly, be particularly unflattering on 80% of the customers and the prints are becoming either ridiculous or repetitive ๐Ÿ˜ด

The popsyverse cult continues...
He's like Jesus. But purpler.

1690839292119.jpeg

๐ŸŽถ You can stand under my Timberella, ella, ella.

Eh? ๐ŸŽถ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
You lot crack me up ๐Ÿ˜‚ If Timtransanddim is Jesus, whoโ€™s Judas?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You lot crack me up ๐Ÿ˜‚ If Timtransanddim is Jesus, whoโ€™s Judas?
The ebil terves on the group wearing their dresses that say woman on them.

I'm really trying not to mean but crikey, what an aesthetically challenged bunch.
I wanted to say something about being able to smell the picture and it smells faintly of cat wee. But that would be too mean right?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah Judas is Red Bob. She's definitely the kind to shock you, as we've seen with the vibrator/bunny girl outfits ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm really trying not to be mean but crikey, what an aesthetically challenged bunch.
Itโ€™s not helped by the photo apparently being taken in wide angle format just to get everyone in thereby making the ladies on the end look about 17 feet wideโ€ฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I got bored last night on the forums and have just discovered this thread - never heard of Popsy clothing but I am INVESTED in the car crash now ๐Ÿคฃ Also random side note, I read that Portsmouth slang thing and some of it's the same as where I'm from (Kent) - mush & getting lairy. Idk I find language interesting at times ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Apparently itโ€™s animal print ๐Ÿ˜‚ all I see is teeth!
I see prawns ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.