Popsy Clothing Cult #3 Popsy in the Wild!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuation of discussion on the frankly bleeping bizarre cult of Popsy dresses.

Recap: the oversharers be oversharing!

As you were…

Reactions: 9
Signing in, this is my favourite Tattle thread.
Timatha is not my favourite organ player, that was bad.
Do NOT YouTube him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've left the fb group after they suspended me for messaging admin to tell them they needed to do something about people sharing identifiable details of their kids.

Guess safeguarding isn't #popsypretty.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I've left the fb group after they suspended me for messaging admin to tell them they needed to do something about people sharing identifiable details of their kids.

If you are in any other Popsy groups, you will now be removed.
Fricking bunch of nutjobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

If it wasn't bleeping children they're putting at risk I'd call it natural selection. Natural Popslection? Well deserved internet fuckery?

I honestly can't believe that Cherish* et al can't see the issue.

*I'm lying, I actually think Cherish might be a bit simple and they're absolutely using her as the 'face of Popsy' for when it inevitably goes tits up (join me on the bus to hell, won't you?)

Reactions: 13
Wow! So it’s trigger warnings left, right and centre but when someone raises a legitimate concern about children’s welfare, they get suspended?! That is nuts.

[

• Wow
Reactions: 13
No surprises again tonight, another identifying post... The name of the church, the group name, the night that the group runs, photos and names of 2 children who attend 🙄. It beggars belief how naiive some people are all in the hope of getting some attention!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can't believe admin suspended someone for reporting safeguarding concerns 🙄 I think admin just don't have a clue what they are doing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think the admin were recruited for being die hard disciples that don't need to be paid, so police the page to idolise Cherish.

Reactions: 6
Someone has commented on Gummy’s post saying she shouldn’t be putting it on there. The stupid fucker has a
so put a photo on with people in the background including other kids. Honestly she is such an idiot and should not be working at a school.

Reactions: 14
She also posted photos a while ago of her son's new secondary uniform so even if she stops now, we all already know what secondary school he's going to be at. It's incredibly irresponsible.

She’s a moron and the admin are not covering themselves in glory allowing posts like hers with clearly identifying information about minors (plus photos of randoms school parents/children in the background) to go into the group.

The woman that told her will probably be muted or removed now 🙄
Someone has commented on Gummy’s post saying she shouldn’t be putting it on there. The stupid fucker has a
so put a photo on with people in the background including other kids. Honestly she is such an idiot and should not be working at a school.

Reactions: 7
I'd take back the wedding invite personally and kick the person out below.

Is it so hard to just dress normally for someone else's wedding for just one day?

1689322263862.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I love how they think they're so rebellious with their crayola hair and toddler dresses but they're literally conforming in every way like slaves to the Popsy cult.

Reactions: 11
Well I've been reading these threads with interest!
I have a few dresses, and they're ok but good grief - the bobbling. Luckily I've only bought second hand so have never paid full price - I'd be so annoyed if I had!

The group has started driving me mad!! So maybe I'll fit in here!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.