Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glitterberry

Chatty Member
It was at Chandler and Monica's wedding rehearsal dinner (or whatever they have in America the night before the wedding 🤷‍♀️). Such clever writing 🤣 <confession - I am a huge Friends fan and pretty much know everything 😳>
---
Also, how can oversharer be on holiday..she works in a school 🙄??
I love friends too 😊

threeSMEGfridges

VIP Member
It’s amazing that a clothing brand has people lining up to post “I wore this brand to be embarrassing and annoying!” First the story with the estate agent and now this.

Sports day woman looks a complete state. I feel like there’s one of those mums in every school. They’re sneery and think they’re not like the other mums but they’re complete cookie cutter clones themselves. Self-diagnosed ADHD, Lucy & Yak clothes, pet rats, freelance creative job, gets drunk and talks about their vag at PTA meetings. Snore.
darn I missed this train wreck

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Like most parents on here I wouldn’t dream of sharing personal stuff about my child (who has SEN needs). I don’t tend to share much to my own FB friends other than the odd post if she is performing with her choir. So why share it with 47k STRANGERS!! 🤦‍♀️ admin need to start doing their jobs and stop trying to tick every single
“Popsy cares….” box.
I think in admins haste to appear inclusive and 'be kind' and all that their common sense has totally gone out of the window. Did the trans person who was looking for jumpsuits and wanted people to message them ever reappear?