Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoLando

VIP Member
The one posted just now or a few hours ago? The one a few hours ago definitely needing some tactical tape so no slippage happened 🙈
It has a beige fabric that the red stuff is overlaid on. You can see the neckline of that higher.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Some men definitely do get thigh chafing though.
Yeah, by that I meant Timara has very skinny legs. I said the same about not understanding why some of the slim popsy women wear chub rub shorts. I'm a size 8 and I've never had thigh chafing so I perhaps wrongly assumed it just happens with bigger thighs!
---
He frequently wears rainbows and mentioned Pride, changed his name from Timothy to Timara and recently bought the trans flag Vans. Dude feels like a lady.

ETA also moaned about being misgendered by a stall holder at a market
Fair enough, I've not been in the group long enough to see any of that.

Last edited:

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Because I tried to reply and it said replies were being moderated
I think this would only happen if you said something on their keyword alerts or something that goes against community standards.

All replies on fb groups are moderated by admin so that's nothing new.

Last edited:

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
Snag used to be good when they focused on their core business of comfortable tights for women who’d otherwise struggle to find ones that fit. For example, tall and skinny or plus size women.

Nowadays their advertising and Facebook groups are creepy as fuck and they’ve launched a ridiculous amount of products while the quality of their tights has gone downhill. Branching into chub rub shorts and underwear makes sense, while offering things like dresses and dungarees is silly if they can’t keep up with their core business. There are plenty of companies who already do that but better.

Better tights have been recommended to me recently so going to try them in autumn.
I’ve not tried better tights but a lot of people recommended them. I love my snags but they are branching out into loads now which detracts from the tights…

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
Oh I don’t know Miriam was a popsette or whatever they are called. She is quiet everywhere at the mo.

and there was a row over changing names after a divorce… rock and roll

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
Yeah she always seems a lovely lady. Definitely had a style of her own, but didn’t try to shove it down people’s throat with her posts. 😆

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
It was at Chandler and Monica's wedding rehearsal dinner (or whatever they have in America the night before the wedding 🤷‍♀️). Such clever writing 🤣 <confession - I am a huge Friends fan and pretty much know everything 😳>
---
Also, how can oversharer be on holiday..she works in a school 🙄??
Looking at the post it was a freebie through a charity - she’s quite good at getting these things so she probably used extenuating circumstances..