Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
All I thought was it’s a little bump in a bit of metal and she’s lucky to come away from it unlike people in serious accidents. Is she for real?

Reactions: 1

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
Timberley and his excuses, if he was that poorly he wouldn’t have gone. What a load of rubbish.
in fact today’s popsy group is just a lot of rubbish…

Reactions: 1

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
Saying that I did buy the sparkly green one, which I’ve forgotten the name of. (Please forgive me Popsettes) but it wasn’t too over the top and it’s really comfy. I will probably just use that again for any Christmas parties 😂 I can’t justify keep buying brand new party dresses every year!!

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Are bucket hats the next in thing?! Lucy locket now has their own range...
It does feel like both brands are producing anything and everything knowing they will be bought..
For the trendy young things they’ve been in fashion and are now over so it makes sense that brands like Popsy are now churning them out. Cheap to make, decent profit margin.

Mermer89

what do you expect her to do? do you think less of biological woman who don't make an effort in their appearances?!

honestly i think the constant slagging off of timara is awful. no she doesn't look particularly feminine. and maybe that's why people fawn over her - because they want to boost her self esteem. and that's nice! it is absolutely awful being trans right now (as the vast majority of people in this thread are demonstrating why).

it's not like timara is that weird fetish guy who posts photos of his legs, she's just trying to live her life.

Demonstrating how awful it is to be trans. Where to we draw the line?
A born female that had had children, has periods, PMS, breasts, a vagina etc.
A person going through hormone therapy and any appropriate surgical treatments etc.
Someone wearing a dress (not necessarily Timara).

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
Just so I’m right, sneak peeks are a weird sort of pre launch to the actual fun launch? This is crazy, I see why door lady and gummy are on there.
also I’m really excited to see door woman’s number one dress, anyone want to guess what it might be?