Popsy clothing cult #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you 😊 love these threads as they do make me chuckle!

On topic, did you see that oversharer got 'spotted' yesterday - am sure that was the highlight of her year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never started a thread before, I believe there's supposed to be a summing up of the previous thread?
Anyone want to help with it?

Reactions: 2
Timara asking for people to go to Pride with him, how many handmaids will oblige I wonder. That dress is too tight for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Once upon a time a lovely fairy godmother called Cherish invented some dresses. "I shall get the birds and the butterflies to sew each one right here in England, and I shall name each one as though they were my children." And so she did, creating dresses with gnomes and foxes and unicorns and other things that small children like, but they came in big sizes, magical big sizes that could fit everyone. The people of the land loved them and declared them Popsy Pretty.

BUT an evil goblin called Mark Zuckerberg put a curse on the pretty dresses with toddler patterns and ladies' names - each person who bought one was compelled to go onto the Mystical Book of Face and tell all the other Popsy Pretty people their innermost secrets, and the more they did this, the more they would want to spend all of their money on even more polyester garments that looked like a primary school library had vomited on an ironing board cover. The curséd women seemed happy, though, and their affliction could be easily hidden....that is, if they never met another like them, as were this eldrich event to occur, they would be struck by the third curse: that they would lose the power of human speech, only able to shriek POPSY IN THE WILLLLLLLDDDDD!!! to the confusion of all.

The nice lady Cherish became very rich, and the birds and butterflies didn't, but that's because capitalism exists even in fairyland.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Once upon a time a lovely fairy godmother called Cherish invented some dresses. "I shall get the birds and the butterflies to sew each one right here in England, and I shall name each one as though they were my children." And so she did, creating dresses with gnomes and foxes and unicorns and other things that small children like, but they came in big sizes, magical big sizes that could fit everyone. The people of the land loved them and declared them Popsy Pretty.

BUT an evil goblin called Mark Zuckerberg put a curse on the pretty dresses with toddler patterns and ladies' names - each person who bought one was compelled to go onto the Mystical Book of Face and tell all the other Popsy Pretty people their innermost secrets, and the more they did this, the more they would want to spend all of their money on even more polyester garments that looked like a primary school library had vomited on an ironing board cover. The curséd women seemed happy, though, and their affliction could be easily hidden....that is, if they never met another like them, as were this eldrich event to occur, they would be struck by the third curse: that they would lose the power of human speech, only able to shriek POPSY IN THE WILLLLLLLDDDDD!!! to the confusion of all.

The nice lady Cherish became very rich, and the birds and butterflies didn't, but that's because capitalism exists even in fairyland.
Sooooo good 👏👏

Reactions: 1
Timara asking for people to go to Pride with him, how many handmaids will oblige I wonder. That dress is too tight for him.
if rent a friend was wanted, there were plenty of groups advertising for people to join them this year. Could have joined one of those. But no. Has to have an extra special group of poppette fans.

• Sick
I actually thought Timara was a funny nickname someone had made up because some people refer to MTFs as TIMs (trans identified males). But no that’s the actual name!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That name… and I feel awful for saying this… but it reminds me of that scene in Friends with the woman who Pheobe thinks is a man and Rachel is like “oh I get it! Amanda! A man… duh!”

I can’t remember the exact scene but it always makes me think of “a man… duh!”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@IOrderedASandwich i love the recap!
well gummy oversharer hasn’t let us down and even on holiday she will be able to post multiple tit pictures of her and her kids where she’s wearing a god awful jumpsuit. A magic jumpsuit that kept her cool in the heat…..
I would be so happy if Gummy went to pride with Tim. It would be a manic competition to post awful pictures 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That name… and I feel awful for saying this… but it reminds me of that scene in Friends with the woman who Pheobe thinks is a man and Rachel is like “oh I get it! Amanda! A man… duh!”

I can’t remember the exact scene but it always makes me think of “a man… duh!”
It was at Chandler and Monica's wedding rehearsal dinner (or whatever they have in America the night before the wedding 🤷‍♀️). Such clever writing 🤣 <confession - I am a huge Friends fan and pretty much know everything 😳>
---
Also, how can oversharer be on holiday..she works in a school 🙄??

• Haha
It was at Chandler and Monica's wedding rehearsal dinner (or whatever they have in America the night before the wedding 🤷‍♀️). Such clever writing 🤣 <confession - I am a huge Friends fan and pretty much know everything 😳>
---
Looking at the post it was a freebie through a charity - she’s quite good at getting these things so she probably used extenuating circumstances..

---
I love friends too 😊

I love friends too 😊
Friends quote for every occasion, even my daughter does, and she was 1 when it ended!
In other news PIVOT.
---
@IOrderedASandwich i love the recap!
well gummy oversharer hasn’t let us down and even on holiday she will be able to post multiple tit pictures of her and her kids where she’s wearing a god awful jumpsuit. A magic jumpsuit that kept her cool in the heat…..
I would be so happy if Gummy went to pride with Tim. It would be a manic competition to post awful pictures 🤣
Ooh, that would be marvellous!

Reactions: 2
Friends quote for every occasion, even my daughter does, and she was 1 when it ended!
In other news PIVOT.
---

Ooh, that would be marvellous!

So so true about Friends having a quote for every occasion 🤣 something I watch on tv has a big event next week in London so for the last few weeks, the commentators keep saying 'in London'. Every single time, I say 'in London' as Joey says it when he is in the bedroom with Chandler and Monica when he works out they are together - it is pissing my husband and son off no end 🤣 but I can't help it 🤣🤣

• Haha
£32 for a pair of leggings! :eek:
What? Is this serious? Definitely locket vibes then…
---
Just looked, the rainbow print dresses look just like locket prints as do the leggings…. I bet the faithful will be queuing up at noon to buy them.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.