Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmeliaPevensie

Right this sneak peek today. I am convinced I saw a post yesterday of Cherish and a hidden-face child in Christmas PJs, reminding of the sneak peak “tonight”. Now it’s today? Did anyone else see this? I can’t find it now. I only saw it when scrolling.

Reactions: 1

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
So what's coming out today at 12? Feels weird that I can't see for myself any more. Are they still using DM lady? What about the new tiny woman? Is Puddle Duck still in her gold boots in the cold weather?

appleskin

Chatty Member
View attachment 2650299Imagine the disappointment to find that you hadn’t received a fugly polyester dress or worse still, those awful rainbow boots. Talking of which, does anyone still post pictures of those boots or have they all fallen apart by now.
Theres also a noticeable absence of Timdongmerrilyonhigh. Is he too busy playing with his organ?
Did she say what was in the box?

ophelia1990

VIP Member
I agree! I’m 5ft fuck all so the dresses sit weird on me. When someone posts a midi with no tights, a good bra and appropriate footwear they look better but it’s still a frumpy style and it’s never gonna suit me.

I’ll stick to joanie and other sites as I refuse to give greasy Greg any more money. Also they keep pandering to the freaks and releasing horrendous animal based prints anyway.

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
Weird!
---

No sign of gummy! Probably being wacky and crazy 😜
Probably no time to post… either that or she’s back to being a locket again 🤣🤣
---
15 Dec was her last post with her fresh haircut and 'tasteful' outfit for her works do. I guess she is not getting the attention she wants on Cocks and Frocks 🤷‍♀️
She never seemed to get much, but she kept on posting the same level of crap all the time…

Blurp

VIP Member
Ours is exactly the same (assuming it isn't the same depot 🤣). Anyway, our depot is opening for longer hours/in the evenings and encouraging people to go in and collect their post (letters aswell as parcels). Annoying as they are paid to do that job but at least I am getting my post regularly now 🙈

Seems a huge own goal for Royal Mail as businesses will start looking elsewhere 🤷‍♀️
Yup, I got an Evri parcel yesterday that was due to be delivered next Tuesday 😁.