Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blurp

VIP Member
Here you go...redbob posted this in celebration of Timinapeartree's birthday - with his head cut off (she did that, not me) 🤣🤣

Can you imagine posting a photo of you and your friend for their birthday but only you are in the shot 🤪

And don't get me started on his belt!!
That actually makes him look more masculine with the clinging to the torso shape and arms, rather like a MAMIL.

Reactions: 2

BWinter

Whenever a Popsy crops up on Only Connect, I always cheer for the other team in my head. Their popsyness makes me doubt their intellect, even though they normally get 4x as many points as me.
She nearly lost them the episode (annoyingly the captain got the tie break point so they won).

• Haha
  • Wow

glittrpi

no one who lives in Alderley Edge is wearing Popsy. It’s WAG central
I thought the same! I wonder if three account person gets banned a lot so that’s why they have alt accounts?
---
Yup, I got an Evri parcel yesterday that was due to be delivered next Tuesday 😁.
Our local sorting office is open for 4 hours (2x2 sessions over the day) and the queue was over an hour yesterday 🙄 Our Hermes was awful too, then the guy changed a few years ago and the ‘new’ one is absolutely brilliant, it’s pure luck who you get I think!

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
Screen shots please!! I hate missing out…. 🤣🤣🤣 somore are getting booted for no reason… wonder why?

there is a lady who is Timberleys friend who posts. i would love the actual popsy celebs 🤣 to join, wonder how many read this thread?

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
Is the gummy one still in hiding or have we another episode of her crazy life. I’m sure she’s blagging away for the holidays 🤣🤣

Matz45

I agree the styles are very dated. Some of the shorter styles are the sort of thing I would have worn circa 2006 with leggings and maybe a bright cardigan. To be honest the coloured tights look bloody awful too. They’re another 00s throwback. Although perhaps they’re waiting another few years until they come back into style.

The midi dresses are also starting to look pretty dated. I feel we’ve reached peak midi dress now.
Yeah I think shorter dresses will come back in. Good ! Midis can be a bit unflattering on the calves. I prefer maxis or minis

Brandshinynew

VIP Member
I've just scrolled through the group and I couldn't see Timindhowyougo or Down with the kids Daniel. It was quite boring really but I got some screen shots for the banned
There's been a few "thanks for the add" posts, hopefully returning banned Tattlers in disguise?
A woman with more money than sense butchering expensive jammies to dress elves, a real cleavage not a Sharpie one and a wee essay from Dingdongmerrilyonhighs mum explaining their absence is due to Lergy 🤢View attachment 2644817View attachment 2644809View attachment 2644811View attachment 2644812
---
Run don't walk to the Pockets and Petticoats community group and see if you can spot the latest #JLwarmhugsavailable she's annoyed that Popsy keep declining her post. She's gone anonymous but even Timeinabottle blindfolded would know it was her!
Ooh what are they declining?

• Wow

Bonbon76

VIP Member
Honestly, it never has to be something big and extravagant. Some fluffy socks and a mug would cost next to nothing. You could even pop your handwritten letter inside.

Reactions: 1

AmeliaPevensie

Pffft, me having a moment. Quite glad though, I was concerned I was actually dreaming about this ridiculousness 🤣

• Haha

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
Omg my fave - the newcomer with the big bouffant and lipliner - is back! With what looks like very filtered photos! I’m so happy!!

Edited to add 1st pic v newest pic
Trying to find that post on there so I can see the filter in all it’s glory but can’t find her 😆