Popsy Clothing #15 Munchausens by Popsy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my days, what is this ‘twinning with Sandra’ shite today?! I don’t get it, pic of yourself in a dress with the blurb from the show and tell thingie from the big reveal each week- why?? Just why??!!

Reactions: 6
Oh my days, what is this ‘twinning with Sandra’ shite today?! I don’t get it, pic of yourself in a dress with the blurb from the show and tell thingie from the big reveal each week- why?? Just why??!!
Twinning with Sandra, more like see how many other people can dress as badly as her…

Reactions: 5
Is one of the dresses called Kenzo? Can actual brand Kenzo sue for this?

Reactions: 2
Loving the mini row that’s started about period pants on the post about a woman too scared to wear anything but black when it’s the time of the month (oops sorry I forgot an NPR or TW!! )

One woman said period pants give her the ick and the popette huns have got their pitchforks out

Reactions: 14
I'm a cup user through and through but I had to wear period pants for a couple of months after I had an operation on my cervix. I can confirm that period pants are really, really not it for some people (I too got the ick) and that's okay. But I voiced my dislike of period pants, stating I use a menstrual cup normally on a sustainable periods group and I STILL got pitchforks!

I'm all about sustainable periodware but some people aren't and that's not my or anyone else's business.

Do they make Poopsy period pants for #popsyprettyperiods yet? Is that why they're all frothing?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I’ve tried them and disliked the ‘swimming suit’ feeling after about an hour of wearing them. But the reactions on the Popsy page just made me laugh. How dare somebody have a different opinion from somebody else!!

Reactions: 7