Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sunisshining

Chatty Member
She’s making herself ill from stress? She’s genuinely such an attention seeker it hurts. Probably just stressed her boyfriend hasn’t moved in yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Missclassy19

VIP Member
She replied to a comment saying her job is essential🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️I don’t think she understands that we’re in a strict lockdown and the only things that are essential are hospitals, supermarkets etc. Not modelling🤣
She’s the type to go dubai and claim it’s essential lol influencers are the least essential they’re job is to promote and encourage people to buy ... people don’t need to buy anything rn and her content isn’t exactly amazing

As bad as it sounds I hope Kris finds better or gets clout and dumps her because she’s jarring af she’s so cliche and stereotypical. Everything that comes out her mouth is predictable

Missclassy19

VIP Member
It’s been about 5 minutes and she’s banging on about being friends w boys and liking comments about how girls are drama again 😭 like we get it omg
Girls aren’t even drama she probs just starts drama and can’t finish it. Girls don’t have patience for fake girls or girls that are 100% true imo for her to say girls are less drama kinda means she brings the drama and girls call her out on it. Plus she seems the type to flirt w boys and say it’s her ‘character’ so. She’s just annoying like her voice her face everything. I use to like her until every video was about Kris and they wasn’t even dating

• Heart

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
What an odd video, Pretending like she doesn't know how to do make up or what she uses. She literally used to wear full glam everyday. She knows 🤦🏻‍♀️
didn’t you know? she’s not like other girls🥺 she doesn’t wear makeup or know how to do full glam because she’s such a tomboy🥺

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
It’s very strange they have made that video, it’s not like either of them needed to as they don’t have a huge folllowng needing answers. But I can’t help but feel for her sister and the boyfriend because it must be frustrating to see an 18 year old lie in bed all day, take a single insta pic or TikTok and be probably earn more than their combine income they have to actually work for. Her sister worked at topshop so will have lost her job so an element of it was probably jealously because Poppy has it so easy. She thinks she mature but she has NO idea what the real world is like. She’s living in a bubble where she’s gone from college to lockdown to earning more money she’s probably ever known, as someone in her life it would frustrate you to see that. It won’t last forever for her though so I do hope she’s being sensible and saving

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Not letting me upload it normally but u can watch the tiktok Here
Supposedly kris commented talking about how her sister’s bf abused her and literally threw her on the ground, and then her sister deleted the vids. Someone screen recorded it though
I think Poppy is being dramatic

Everyone saying oh she can stay in bed and be lazy blah blah it’s more than that. She needs to idk wash dishes, do the food shop, do laundry. Yes she can stay in bed all day it’s a pandemic but those are two grown people who aren’t gonna clean up after her. She needs to have a reality check

sunisshining

Chatty Member
Is it me or since moving does she look really dirty? I thought it yesterday but didn’t say anything as everyone has their days where we feel a bit grubby but she still looks filthy today!

• Haha
I find it so odd that her and her bf have separate bedrooms, fair enough like a games room or dressing room but actual separate bedrooms at 20 but falls pregnant….

ear4thetee

im so confused though in her previous vids her bf has always said he wouldnt have sex before marriage due to his religion
Literally🤣she best mention in her storytimes the mix up cos clearly something got lost in translation?🤣fair enough she’s got some money behind her but literally what is the rush? She’s only a few weeks younger than me, her life’s just started. I think they proper wanna be the next molly & tommy proper trying to push the ‘we met when we was young & knew we were soulmates from then’ narrative

sunisshining

Chatty Member
Dunno why I’m so annoyed about her buying 8 boxes of little moons. I haven’t tried them and I’m not going out my way looking for them but her AND Kris went shopping and both bought them.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
on her Insta story she posted a picture where a chunk of her phone is missing, people must have called her out and so she’s admitted to removing fly away hairs
Which picture ? X

She’s edited so much
30A52144-97E1-4840-9321-D189CDC0D71E.png
AA7F9348-2436-4C26-A030-5CFAD1915026.png
0C76493F-C536-4E82-88F2-5D6423577FDD.png

Her right thigh is heavily pixilated and you can tell she’s slimmed it also the line of the wall is wavy lol

If her hair is in a slick bun... what fly away was she editing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

ElloElloElllooo

Is it me or since moving does she look really dirty? I thought it yesterday but didn’t say anything as everyone has their days where we feel a bit grubby but she still looks filthy today!
OMG I was thinking this EXACT thing today watching her latest videos on tiktok, she looks grubby, like brush your hair please! I hate that she calls herself blonde, she’s rusty ginger and it’s a mess.

Also as expected the sofa was gifted as will be the rest of her furniture - she can’t afford anything herself she uses her following to gain freebies and fair play it works but long term I see her falling on her face I think that’s why she’s pushing YouTube now because it pays better.

Also. Her foundation is horrific but god forbid you give her constructive criticism because she’ll call you a bully 😴

ElloElloElllooo

Yessssss! Her room in her mums was absolutely filthy tbh. I think she tries hard to be like the other pristine influencers but she just looks really unclean and unhygienic 99% of the time. She can’t even be bothered to do her hair like 🤢

She’s really beating out the ADs now too she must be low on money.

She said she was sat in the other room while Kris was setting up, then in a new video said she was out for the day. She’s not an essential worker she doesn’t have a job 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think she’s hoping he moves in tbh lol 😂 she plays the lonely card so he goes over to her she’s really manipulative in my eyes :/

Surely fucking not is her apartment in HULL 1.3k a month.... you can get a 2 bed apartment in Manchester for that.... it’s fucking Hull it’s shit... pretty sure it wasn’t furnished either as she’s saying about how it’s empty cos she hasn’t got all the furniture yet?!?
I live in Hull and I’m genuinely baffled as to where she’s living for her rent to cost that much! We used to have an apartment in old town and that cost £950 which is still pretty steep for Hull!

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I feel like she didn’t think logically. Tbh she might already have enough money for a years worth of rent rn but also maybe just me but she makes money on insta pics and her pictures are acc awful and boring when neutrals and boring clothes go out of style ... then wat lol I just find her flat one bug rush lol she probs just googled and chose the first link
And she is SO new at this whole influencer life, she could be irrelevant this time next year and have blown her money on rent in an apartment for a year

• Heart

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I understand she’s entitled to forming a support bubble since she now lives alone but this means that none of Kris’ family are able to form a bubble with anyone else, right? I’m under the impression that if one person from a shared household forms a support bubble with somebody outside their family that means that nobody else living there can then bubble up with anyone else? (Please correct me if I’m wrong). But for instance, say he has an elderly relative that lives alone, his family could no longer bubble up with them because Kris has chosen to form a bubble with Poppy? Seems incredibly selfish to me or am I just being dramatic? Poppy chose to move out on her own during a pandemic, she could have stayed at her family home until covid restrictions eased or remained living in Leeds with her sister and boyfriend at least until this lockdown ended
Yeah this is correct but I’m guessing they wouldn’t follow the rules if this was the case and his family could continue to bubble with the relative and he’d see Poppy. Unfortunately people just don’t seem to care about the rules anymore and are doing what they want. If kris wasn’t further away whilst she was in Leeds I’d guess she would have seen him regularly then too. She is so entitled and comes across like a little brat. I hope this social media bubble soon bursts on her and she has a massive reality check. I think she’s insane for taking the lease out on this flat my herself

Fettuccine

What's the point in them having a dog? They've been on so many holidays and left her with people and it's been like 8 weeks! The first few weeks of having your dog are the most important. She's getting no routine or consistency.